Honestly I can't stand listening to male vocals

Honestly I can't stand listening to male vocals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTlv5_Bs8aw
youtu.be/Y0ePfEx8dbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have you tried some BTS?
youtube.com/watch?v=kTlv5_Bs8aw

I feel the same way about female vocals except for Mariah Carey.

dis.
what if you are just tired of hearing lyrics you actually understand?
It got kind of stressful knowing that any song I listened too can have influence on my thoughts

What is it about male vocals that you dislike OP?

lyrics are fucking gay

I like foreign music because I don't have to understand the words and can just enjoy the music

I totally agree

>lyrics are fucking gay
you gotta be 18 to post here

Too bad because like 70% precent of all good pop music was made by males

dif user here. well they aren't gay, but they are overated, its just the vocalist reciting poetry really

>lyricsplebs

oh please, provide me some context! I need direction to better understand your shit song! I love you jesus christ! Yes! More! I *like* the mountain goats because they relate to being a huge sopping pussy like me. It doesn't matter than the dude can't (cannot) sing and they can't (are unable to) play guitar!

>retards attempting poetry but applied to other genres
oh is it winter break for you kids?

there are literally 2 female artists that I enjoy listening to on a regular basis. There are a couple isolated tracks as well.

name (5) examples of a popular artist having a song where every other line doesn't rhyme

the irony of posting something this awful with that pic is not lost on me

I know that if I do this you'll respond by saying "see they're reciting free verse poetry haha I win!"
look up the definition of a poem and a song

Are you too stupid to use your words lyricspleb? I thought you liked words though? Please articulate yourself at a 12th (twelfth) grade level if you are mentally capable of doing so.

I definitely feel like male artists have a bigger tendency to put on a cringey fake voice when they sing

I just think it's funny that you're trying to illicit a response by posting a personal incredulity fallacy and using that as your reaction image, when in fact my ability to appreciate both non-vocal and vocal music makes me, by definition, more open-minded than you. the reaction image better reflects your opinion, not mine.

nah I dont want to be one of those people. I will hear you out. I'm saying that these lyrics are very much just poetry considering it always rhymes, and tells a story or emotions. So a song that relies on lyrics for meaning loses some musical merit for me, as it feels more like a poem with a backing band. And you say that "retards attempting poetry" and rhyming is only in rap, when really it happens in almost any song

T. gay man suppressing his sexuality

I already said that i like bocal music. I just don't like lyrics getting in the way of music. And I really don't like bands that can't (are mentally incapible) of playing or singing well and rely primarily on lyricsplebs to stay afloat. I especially dislike ones who rely on relatablility to the meek male identity like the mountain goats or say anything. It's gay. (homosexual)

Man up and listen to some Serge Gainsbourg

Okay but if you can't appreciate the 2nd Imaginary Symphony for Cloudmaking you have no soul

>I'm saying that these lyrics are very much just poetry considering it always rhymes, and tells a story or emotions.
poetry takes place in the context of silence, lyrics take place in the context of the song, necessitating melody, rhythm, instrumentation, the quality and range of the singer's voice, etc. without the musicality, the lyricism is often lost.
I suppose at it's very core, you could call lyrics poetry, but if you're basing your argument solely off of rhyme and narrative, then you're writing off everything that makes a song a song.

I'd argue the song lyrics usually can work just fine on their own, without backing music

if you change the cadence and present the lyrics within a poetic context, sure.

I feel that is not much of a change to be significant. And not even that, just copy and paste the lyrics and then call it a poem

you don't think removing music and forcing lyrics into a different context is significant?

you can read lyrics to yourself, and you won't be far off from who the vocalist says it

youtu.be/Y0ePfEx8dbw like these.