This is a real logo currently used by a Major League Baseball team in the United States of America in the year of our...

>This is a real logo currently used by a Major League Baseball team in the United States of America in the year of our lord 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

sportslogos.net/logos/view/7181/Cleveland_Indians/1915/Primary_Logo
youtube.com/watch?v=mR-tbOxlhvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It needs to become a trend.

wake me when SJWs care about this logo

I mean, they already have the Brooklyn Italians soccer team. Might as well add the Jews to Baseball and the Afros to Football.

Now I bet you were thinking Afros would be Basketball, but now, Basketball should be Chinatown themed.

What's wrong with it?

who gives a shit? cry elsewhere faggot

it's white so they won't care.

It's a jolly indian who is literally a redskin. Das racist, so they're phasing it out for a blocky C.

I honestly don't get why people think this is a good argument. Leprecauns are magic dwarfs that hide treasure in rainbows, making one a cartoon makes sense. Indians's demonstrably aren't magic dwarf people, the team name isn't the Medicine Men, the Shamans or the Manitus, it's the Indians. They took the race (not a mythical creature from another culture, the Race) and made it into a cartoon that you'd find on a candy cigare package from the 50s called "Big Red".

Like, this is comparing making a Japanese baseball team called the Brazilians with a logo like pic related to another team that had a logo of a Hobbit and claiming they are equally racist.

And yeah, teams like the Vikings have logos of actually European people, but then again, their name is not the Scandinavians and their logo doesn't look like a screen cap from coal black and the sebben dwarves, it's just a stoic looking Viking logo.

I don't mind if they make a "Indianapolis White Guys" team or something.

I think the New York Slants sounds good.

Mad at smug?

the MLB even mocks roman clergy too

That blocky C looks like an alternative Cubs logo too.

the celetics logo looks like a manlet irishman.

a Hues team would draw dimes

Don't forget tiny pissed off Irishmen.

it looks like shit and there is already one ohio ball team with a C logo

the padres one seems pretty ironic they take an image of a Franciscan friar with vows of poverty and slap a billion dollar sports team on his gut

what's wrong with this fuckin sport

Yeah, it's pretty cheap all together to have pretty much the same state logo.

Then again PA has the same thing, but they're both "P" like the state.

How fucking assmad are you?

the phils and pie rats also made their logos like 100 years ago

the block C was just some ugly shit someone farted out in an hour to appease SJWs

Again, clergy is no a race.
Okay that one's bad, but SJWs have bitched about it.

>its not mocking anyone or anything because i say so

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

That Indian looks pretty magical, especially the feather

it is still religious bigotry and there are way more Catholics in the US than Redskins.

Why do the MLB prefer the 5 million redskins in the us vs the 70 million latino catholics

make any of these non white and liberals would explode

pretty cool

Why just stick to pro teams, when we have Coachella Valley to marvel?

tfw ca passed an actual law banning native american school sports team names

This could also be a good rename for the Indians if you want it to be less offensive to people of indigenous American ancestry or whatever you call Indians today.

Talking about this mascot is worse than just keeping it.

Just do what the Blackhawks did, it's not hard

deal with it nigger

Of course they would, I'm not even surprised.

I'm 1/16 indian and i dont see anything wrong with it

but the black hawks were named after a military unit like the maple leaf

Oh no, we have another racist mascot that symbolizes our deep racist past, better make a thread about it too.

>it's mocking someone or something because i say so with no argument attached

why does UNLV have a reb for their mascot too?

I guess it's allowed in NCAA? There are a lot more teams, so I guess it's bound to happen.

I thought nevada was a union territory i have no idea why they have a rebel mascot

t b h Irish are the only true sub humans and should be treated as such

How do the Cubs get away with this?

Reminder only white liberals with no real life experience get upset over these things

Tribe logos throughout the years

Stay cucked about smug

kek, It would just be some suburban dude standing around holding a beer,

THIS LOGO IS RACIAL PROFILING ORIOLES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sportslogos.net/logos/view/7181/Cleveland_Indians/1915/Primary_Logo

Only real difference is color. Looks nothing like the Cubs or Reds logos. The current Pirates 'P' did not exist until 2014. Basic predecessor of current Phillies 'P' was made in the 70s, actual current version in the 90s.

>luckswing fags in charge of knowing their own histories

Why are people angry over this logo? It doesn't look like any Native American to me.

The problem is the fucking red colour. It'd be like having a yellow chinaman with it's eyes like -_- as your logo. It's distasteful as fuck.

Why are the mods helicoptering the catalog at 1:00am?

he seems happy so its ok

And theyre called the Indians still, shows how little dicks csre aboit baseball since they're still so assblasted about the redskins

>Racists will argue that one of these is okay

>I don't mind if they make a "Indianapolis White Guys" team or something

They literally have that. The Notre Dame Fighting Irish are located in South Bend, Indiana.

The Swedish National team will reveal its halal mascot next spring

We don't have mascots in football. Well, maybe Crystal Palace does.

nothing wrong here
except they should change the second one to a darker orange to bring out the yellow

it's ok Sveg Ahmed Jorgenssen
the racists won't hurt you

chinamen is not the preferred nomenclature you ignorant fuck

think again sweetie

Piss off you condescending twat of a yank

these mascots seem pretty cultural enriching for the most part

Only white liberals care about this shit. Actual Indians don't give a damn (indeed, they're more likely to support teams with Indian mascots)

>I thought nevada was a union territory i have no idea why they have a rebel mascot

Because UNLV was originally Nevada Southern, the rebel upstarts to the more established university in Nevada, the University of Nevada-Reno.

The big mustache Rebel dates from 1982.

Who /lifelong/ NYJews fan here lads?

They did have a New York Jews IRL. They were called the House of David and they barstormed the country from the 1920s to the 1950s. They had a hat with the star of david on it.

>leprechauns

they're called the celtics, as in the ethnicity - not the leprechauns.

As an outsider, judging by pure design, the Indians probably have the nicest logo on mlb, it looks very good on those navy blue hats and on their jerseys.

The redskins logo is also probably the best in the nfl, specially because they as well have one of the best color combo. Literally everything they make looks good.

Why are indian logos so based? I think it's because they look classic but at the same time doesn't look *outdated classic*, like pretty much every other NFL logo that had to be adapted to modernity, with most of them completely losing their classic look, as the broncos, patriots, seahawks and so on, that all look like part of a single person's portfolio: "Examples of vectorized logos I can make for your League of Legends team".

This one looks much better imo. More like an actual Indian instead of a cartoon stereotype.

you literally cannot argue with this retard, look at the fucking context for once

Like I said, it looks like an alternative Cubs logo, and while the C looks different, it's just lazy. The Pirates wore the P on their hats for as long as I can remember.

Why do white people feel that they have to be ofended on behalf of everyone when the "oppresed" group couldn't care less?

but i want all three hats

based

btw i am so sorry for trump, i'm not american but as a white person i am so sorry for what he says and does. once more i apologise.

I'd really like to bend an apologetic British girl(boy) over and fuck her.

>online polls where theyre asking the voters to be honest about their ethnicity
>online polls

right they don't care, that's why they made this

youtube.com/watch?v=mR-tbOxlhvE

SO FUCKING ASSMAD

sweden btfo

I'm okay with all of them, why so spooked?

>online polls
Why don't you at least research before posting. It wasn't an online poll. It was a telephone poll where they were first asked their race, if they said they were Natives then they would ask them that question. Why would anyone say that they are Native American in the first place?

Because it was done by people on the 10%

some political lobbying group vs random joe smoe indians they interviewed

>activists are representative
one of the great things about being white, no-one thinks college activists speak for us

We do it in mexico too.

CHI

cute

Pretty sexy desu

>old glory
>we
>mexico
fuck off Paco

What the fuck are you talking about, negro. I'm from Hermosillo.

>No Southwestern Spics Hat

0/10.

Jews = Exist
Chinks = Exist
Indians = Extinct
I don't know why americans care so much about about ancient dead people. Here they're basically memes.

wait is "jews" as offensive as "chinamen"?

wut

It's mostly white liberals looking for reasons to be offended.

Sadly the same will happen to our country in the next few years.