What if the roles of the refugee situation were reversed?

As in Europeans mass migrating to Syria and Iraq and all the other shitskin countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.co.uk/2015/11/how-lebanon-is-coping-with-more-than-a-million-syrian-refugees/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they would never be allowed in.

Most likely.
But let's say in this 'what if' thing, the shitskin countries DID accept them?

Yeah, cuz we will ungrateful like this mother fuckers and with our high civilization will surely downgrade their country

>High Civilisation
Explain to me how a bunch of beta cucks and gay guys will make their country better?

If there was actually something (a huge war most probably) that would make large amounts of Europeans flee, the ones fleeing would be women, children and old people. The men would stay and fight (or at least us Finns).

If on the other hand the people fleeing Europe would be the same kind of people (men, age 20-40) then the country they flee to would see a reduction in crime and increase in civilization (small differences due to the low amount that would come but anyway).

Cultural relativism is poison, some cultures and countries (the people are the culture and country because them there would be no culture or country) are worse than others.

They would be welcome as long as they convert to Islam, follow Sharia and pay Zakyat.
If not, they would be beheaded or stoned to death or shot in death camps and nobody would ever give a fuck because giving a fuck about kafirs could lead to beheading.

Europeans would never leave. Where did this ever happened. The Europe was turned to rubble, yet the people stay. That is why our civilization is the best.

>crosses the border of Saudi Arabia
>gets shot or enslaved
They would kill us man.

There is no "public opinion" there that will support refugees.
Actually, there is no public opinion at all.

>Where did this ever happened.
Where do you think present year Americans come from?

They'd get massacred at the border by the hospitality of the religion of peace.

Wouldn't happen because people would stay and fight whatever threat was happening.

Or do you still think they arent coming here for the financial benefits?

Trash deliberately exported by the homecountry. Very much like Australia.

((Spot the literal fedora tipping, neck bearded, left wing reddit fag))
>kabylianon tripcode
>hey guys look I'm edgy and into occultism and sheet. Hur Dur I'm one of you.

If this ends up on r/Sup Forums I will fucking end you

Thats colonialism.

I don't think that they're in Europe for the 'ah our country is war we need house in belgeeyom pls shawarma'.

I think that they're coming there because they're weak people that don't know a thing about honour.

But about the 'people would stay and fight'. Why do you think Visigoths left Germany for Spain? Why do you think Vandals left Germany for Africa?

Europeans die for what they believe in and fight unlike dirty sandpeople that invade western civilization.

It simply wouldn't happen. Europeans would go to America/Canada with other white because at least we are 1st world.

this is only for australia (new zealand not counted)

these men left their countries right at the time they were supposed to be rebuilt

>expecting a backwards cowardly people 300+ years in the past to share their sand with us

We would be used as cheap labour and the women and children as sex slaves. For this reason I think there needs to be a heavy white presents in the middle east. Syria should be divided between Russia/America. They can't even fight for their homes but they can run to places for free things and burn them down cause they didn't like what way their pillow got fluffed.

If I had it my way Syria would be split up, and "refugees" intercepted by missiles...of course only the ones that try to get into the civilized part of the world.

It was called colonisation.

We're all prisoners of war

Europeans don't want to be where the niggs and beaners are.
Nor do they want to be with the fags.

>Expecting a backwards people to share their sand with us
>Syria should be divided between Russia and America

And you expect them to share their sand with us.

We had a similar situation every two decades or so until the atomic bomb was invented.

We stood in our country. We fought for it. Then we rebuilt.

I don't expect them to, that's why countries invade.

The Syrians would not give a fuck and be killed men and raping women.

They would make fucking slaves out of Europe.

touché

>We stood in our country. We fought for it.
>that flag
good one lad

Immigrants are good for healthy national people here

Really Sweden? You think immigrants are helping your nation?

nice bait (???)

They flee from trouble. My ancestors fought the Spanish usurpers instead of running away.

They're not. Why would anyone want to migrate to a shitskin country?

We'd either be killed or forced into slavery when we arive at the mudslime borders

And now their progeny invites in muslims to destroy everything they ever worked for. I'm sure they'd be so proud.

True. Did Saudi Arabia take any Syrian refugees? Did Lebanon? Did Turkey?

Fuck no they didn't.

Good question.

What if white Americans flooded into Mexico?

I've always wondered how Mexicans would react to that.

Its not funny anymore.

Not even ironically.

China has taken 0 refugees, ever.

Instead they redistribute the Han to take former Muslim territories and their anti Muslim/terrorist forces are so fucking effective Chinese Muslims go to Syria instead, because it's a death sentence in China.

>It's Tejas all over again, Pedro
>Si, si

>Did Lebanon
Yes. They did. Along with Turkey.
spectator.co.uk/2015/11/how-lebanon-is-coping-with-more-than-a-million-syrian-refugees/

Saudis are just incompetent degenerates. People expect them to care about others when they don't even care about their holy cities.

Explain why Hui still exist if their anti-muslim forces are so effective.

Oh yeah. That's how we got Texas!

totally underrated trips

Why the fuck would that happen?

Do I really need to explain that to you?
Let's say some terrorist organisation in for example, Switzerland arises. They're christian extremists and effectively spread across Europe, threatening the lives of many 'not-so-devout' people across Europe. This group is killing thousands and bombing all of Europe. Millions of Europeans, non-devout Christians, Jews, Atheists, Agnostics, and all in between then flee to Countries like Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Egypt, and others in search of peace.
In this 'role-reversal', it is the Syrians and all the others that are the rich, powerful countries.

They'd be enslaved raped and killed in that order if lucky

>flee to Countries like Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Egypt, and others in search of peace.
Holy fuck, you're stupid.

Holy fuck, you're stupid.
I said, 'Syrians and all the others that are the rich, powerful countries.'
Although a corrected version of that sentence would be 'Syria and all the other countries that are rich and powerful.'

I'd be joining up to that group as fast as I could. Do they have anything similar to the Waffen SS?

I guess.

It would be positive, see the middle east under her royal majestys rule.

Okay so then go to where the mudslimes are. Your invitation is revoked

They won't.

Only a handful of Western European countries feel obliged to take in immigrants from around the globe.

Syrians would say: "Only those from neighboring countries can get in".