Why do virgins, basement dwellers and cum guzzlers love her so much?

why do virgins, basement dwellers and cum guzzlers love her so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gosSjhIklfo
youtube.com/watch?v=ss5Ft9BcJvo
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/scarlett-johansson-street-style-out-in-new-york-city-9-26-2016-1.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because in reality shes a 10/10.

but in your ultra high standards bullshit fantasy world in your pea sized brain, shes ugly. Figure that one out folks..

fpbp

She has (or had) big tits and her face is ugly so they think they can realistically get it on with her

I don't know, you tell us.

>shes a 10/10
It's been 10 years since this was arguably true.

Ironman 2

0:50 onwards
youtube.com/watch?v=gosSjhIklfo
i came buckets

RDJ is a big guy.

hollywood glamour has blinded them

that's a photoshopped image, you retard

thicc

Get you check books ready.

youtube.com/watch?v=ss5Ft9BcJvo

>because in reality shes a 10/10.

didn't they take that away from that poor guy because feminists were all butthurt about it?

what the fuck kind of society do we have here? If someone is so lonely they built a damn robot to keep them company, who is so heartless to want to take that away from him? I doubt any of those cunts were volunteering to take the robots place and keep him company right?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/scarlett-johansson-street-style-out-in-new-york-city-9-26-2016-1.jpg/

Don't you get tired of posting the same crap over and over and over again? Are you autistic?

umad?

>Don't you get tired of posting the same crap over and over and over again?

come on man do you know where you even are right now. that's all everyone does here all day is spam the same shit over and over. same threads, same meme's, same pictures. when something new happens i'm already sick of it by day's end and i'm only here a couple hours a day at most.

delicious body

She is good looking but she is being pushed as the most beautifull human being in movie industry and there are so many better looking actresses. Also she gets role only because of her looks, she can't act for shit.

>there are so many better looking actresses

Name 250

>Also she gets role only because of her looks, she can't act for shit.
name one average looking or below woman that consistently got roles because of her exceptional acting ability at any one point in history

Hebrew magic

A little bit, yeah

Please stop

Hmm. I see your point.
Ok i guess i just really dislike Scarlet Johanson and her acting.

the jewish media machine sure has done a great job of making americans believe that this ugly woman with an average, doughy physique is the pinnacle of beauty

They haven't noticed her lazy-eye yet

Once you do, she's either ruined or you're ruined mentally already

They don't because they are butthurt she is playing a Japanese character

Why the hell would they do that? It's not as it he was selling it, it was just a pet project. Surely they have no legal right unless he stole some of the parts.

not her

shouldn't be a surprise to you man. there is a lot of pressure to stop sex robots from happening in a lot of different countries, as to the why people would care? i have no fucking idea.

but ya last i heard the government came in and seized that dudes scarlet bot because of complaints from angry women.

sex robots, uterus transplantation

>tfw we live in a time when woman become obsolete

xD

>bruh how can u say that
>tell me this isn't Major's tru form

>last I heard

do you have any source on this

Nobody is scared or worried by anyone humping a sex bot in their basement. You aren't that special I'm sorry

>Taco in the Bell

that's simply untrue though, dipshit. there have been calls to ban sexbots for decades, and now that they are getting close the screeching of scared women is getting pretty damn loud. sex bots would only have to be barely functional to put most hookers out of a job, STD's, risk of going to jail, and the slag look of most hookers would make even shitty sex bots look better.

When sex bots get "good"(however you define that, i'm sure everyone's standards are different), tinder and bar hookups will plummet, women getting guys to buy them shit and take care of them for just existing will be shit out of luck, beta orbiters defending women against any perceived slight in the workplace, social situations, and most insidiously in government will all of a sudden on give a fuck and women will for the first time have to stand up for themselves,a frightening thought.

Finally, if, and when sex bots get perfect and you cannot tell the difference between them and a biological woman, most men will choose the bots over a woman for a partner who can make your life a living hell and take half your shit. At that point women would become almost completely redundant except for the one role of shitting out a kid(bots at this point could obviously raise children when the man isn't around). Men hold a far higher value in society in every other way, yet have always fought for women to be seen as valuable because of the hole between their legs, can't do without that obviously. But if bots could replace that well.......

Women are either at a subconscious level, or if they are smart, right at the surface fucking terrified of this, as they well should be. All the special privileges they have, all the coddling, all the made up fake meme jobs we have created for them that hold no real value to make them feel worthwhile, all the guys spending their hard earned money to let some lazy bitch sit at home and not work, even with no kids, all that shit would dry up. They would be fucked.

>be me
>average Sup Forums poster
>prefer Gadot over Johansson

Pale blondes really don't do it for me.