Do Americans really not take their shoes off in the house?

Do Americans really not take their shoes off in the house?

I don't know. I don't go anywhere that requires shoes, so I don't wear them. Ever.

Do bullies in USA really lock the nerds in lockers?

Depends where you are in the US. In WNY, you always take your shoes off.

what if they stepped in dog shit then didn't notice and walked into the house?

they just don't care, americans used to live in shit

How are you? Fine thank you.

I never saw this in high school. Not even half the shit television/movie bullies get away with.
It was the type of school where they'd expell your ass for even the tinyest infraction, and cops were called regularly for any sort of fighting between students.
I'm guessing you see more bullying stuff in the 'big city' public schools, or the poorer ones where theres either too many students, or tons of ethnic ones.

We used to kick in lockers of kids we hated

Then we started to just kick in our own lockers for false flags

They ended up just banning lockers

Just watched the Moon Dance episode.
>tfw Niles and Daphne kiss
>tfw Daphne tells Niles he's a really good actor

Is this sitcomkino?

not america, but we used to catch each other by surprise and push/barge each other into them and leave giant dents in our wake.

Why do you think foot fetish is so prevalent among americucks?

Yes. And god forbid you try to enforce a no shoes rule in your own house. My dad's girlfriend actually freaked the fuck out when I politely asked her if she wouldn't mind slipping her shoes off in my house when they came over to visit.

Oh and this is a brand new house by the way, with real wood floors, no fake shit. Who was in the wrong here?

why are yuros incapable of telling tv apart from reality

>Who was in the wrong here?

Not you of course, Your house, your rules.

Western cunts with gross disformed smelly feet feel ashamed of them. Anyway its your home, youre never in the wrong. Dont cuck yourself for anyone.

That's what I thought, but evidently it became such a huge deal that they were talking about not coming over for Thanksgiving.

Okay.......bye.

bye!

G'night, thanks for coming!

She was probably disgusted by your blatant foot fetish. You were still right though.

It isn't a house, it's a set. The same reason these people are always wearing uncomfortable 'work clothes' instead of something comfy.

TV isn't real! Shocking!

Are you retarded

Sharting in marts is their culture so they don't notice dog shit

shoes indoors? Hell we don't even wear pants indoors familam

do americans really use paper to clean their shit up?

Why not water? it's much more hygienic. No wonder rimjobs are more popular in Asia

That's honestly quite weird.

If she mates him hate you then she can cut you out of his will and take everything.