Why are americans fat and stupid?

Why are americans fat and stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/92216562-132.html
ftc.gov/sites/default/files/documents/public_statements/advertising-kids-and-ftc-regulatory-retrospective-advises-present/040802adstokids.pdf
abcnews.go.com/Health/usda-rules-eliminate-junk-food-schools/story?id=40760758
washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/post/did-congress-declare-pizza-as-a-vegetable-not-exactly/2011/11/20/gIQABXgmhN_blog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are fat because shitty unregulated food industry
They are stupid because shitty underfunded education system

We have some of the heaviest restrictions on the food industry in the Western World. But we're also rich as hell. So getting food is no problem. Are you suggesting the government should regulate how much we're allowed to eat? Can I guess that your from Eastern Germany?

Because we have enough money to buy food.

Its not up to me to tell you how to run your country, but if it was, I would put high taxes on food with lots of sugars, and forbid advertizing unhealthy food for children, or selling it at school. The fact that fucking pizza counts as a vegetable in USA is telling.

>we have enough money to buy food.
Nice try Ameripoor

Don't generalise americans, They have the finest minds and most fit population (of the upper class at least) on earth

that is a problem

I am very offended by this.It is very racist, please apologize.
#Notallamericans

>be American
>too poor to buy kitchenware so you're forced to buy microwaved food
>too poor to buy sugar so you're forced to buy HFCS

>let me tell you about your country
Ahh good ol' Yuropistani posting.

>We have some of the heaviest restrictions on the food industry in the Western World

You're joking, right?

the only thing that has heavy restrictions is your movement pal

>He doesn't believe in American autism
You should know better.

Germany is the reddit of Europe

they eat shit

I guess you really are what you eat.

>I would put high taxes on food with lots of sugars
Already do
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/92216562-132.html

>and forbid advertizing unhealthy food for children
Already do
ftc.gov/sites/default/files/documents/public_statements/advertising-kids-and-ftc-regulatory-retrospective-advises-present/040802adstokids.pdf

>or selling it at school
Already do
abcnews.go.com/Health/usda-rules-eliminate-junk-food-schools/story?id=40760758

>The fact that fucking pizza counts as a vegetable in USA is telling.
No we don't
washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/post/did-congress-declare-pizza-as-a-vegetable-not-exactly/2011/11/20/gIQABXgmhN_blog.html

I don't blame you for being ignorant, retarded, or uneducated (whichever of those you are). For your own health and interest, tone down your European arrogance and stop posting, lest I have to backhand you like a bitch again.

wtf I'm a nigger now

>Ameripoor
lol

You have enough money to eat a McDonald's every other other day, thus becoming a degenerate fat fuck. Congratulations.

>Accusing others of being reddit
>Uses reddit spacing
What did he mean by this?

My movement pal died a week ago and since then I haven't had anyone clapping for me whenever I got out of my power chair which is a lot more saddening than you would think it'd be. Do you think I could sue for emotional damages?

High fructose corn syrup to both.

GM crops did this

bump

(((small))) government
big corporations

this

Stupid part I have literally no idea. It's probably their genes.
Fat is just because they keep sticking sugar and fat in fucking everything they eat. You know that bread you can get at KFC? The type that tastes sweet as for some reason? That's normal American bread. Fucking disgusting. Honestly hope God Emperor Trump fucks up and the US falls.

Nope. Japanese princess came to America for one month and got chubby.

post it takeshi

>german education
next you're gonna tell me hitler WASN'T a true centrist.

bump

cuz they dress funny

Fat because Jewish calorie dense processed food and never being taught how to cook
Stupid because underfunded education system

Fat enough to kick the shit out of your country in world war II and still occupy it to this day.

Dumb enough to invent planes, trains, automobiles, electricity and rule as the worlds sole global superpower.

Fuck off bitches.

this is some epic level samefagging you pola shitter