Your country

>your country
>does its media force liberalism down everyones throats?

We have our own version of buzzfeed and its just as cancerous if not more. Times like these make me envy saudi arabia

No one forces you to consume said media.

ASSpain

Yes, yesterday TV news... "THIS COULD BE THE BIGGEST DISASTER IN THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA EVEEEEER".

turns out it was only some random 49 drowned refugees who tried to enter illegally in ASSpain

Its still shit hanz. Im ok with it as long as they dont promote it like its normal other than that what people do behind close doors is none of my business

>Pakistan is getting culturally enriched with the gay agenda
god bless

increasingly getting more cancer

why is it illegal to torch down newspapers and tv stations again?

Because something something not humane etc. We have gays but they dont act like faggots in the west and yurope. They are conserved and mind their own business. People are extra nice to them since they aren't born this way

>waah, other people do stuff in their bedroom i dont like

>waah they need to advertise it

>waah freedom of press is offensive

Actually they need to otherwise the concepts of basic free choices will never have a chance to be close to normalized.

>freedom to promote faggotry
Not in my country

why does outlier behavior need to be overrepresented and normalised

Because its [insert current year]

lmao fucking sjws. I bet they even say it's wrong to stone people, fucking idpols lol.

Purest love is halal though.

Nothing wrong with stoning nigger behavior
Only in anime

the girls in the OP are cute like in the animes, though

They look like jews

Because if they're unharmful taboo behaviour people should be free to chose it without some ridiculous stigma. It's just meant to open some minds a bit more to other possiblities, not to enforce something.
I don't understand why you feel a need to worry about something unharmful? It's actually not that interesting of a thing to obsessively want to ban out of sight if you ask me.

Our media has the tendency to be very selective in what they report. They try to stay neutral, but don't want to spend too much attention on this or that. And don't find this and that very important.

Luckily we have some varied news sources and the right wing also has several news programs on tv. But they aren't as dominant as the left wing media, that tends to underreport things right wing viewers find important.

girl on the left looks like a poo (pashtun?), girl on the right looks white.

I think a place like Pakistan certainly needs a heavy liberal prescence in the media...

>implying skin color make you pajeet
But she probably punjabi since you wont see degeneracy like this from pashtuns. Bacha bazi is a different matter and is more of a tribal thing but they dont identify as gay.

No it doesn't. Its gonna make matter worse, we have gay people but they mind their own business and people respect them. The only thing this forced liberalism will achieve will make people angry

>implying there is anything wrong with girls loving girls

Guy-guy love is an abomination against God though and those who practice it should be burned at the stake.

exactly how prevalent is bacha bazi in pakistan? only afghanistan is getting global attention for it.

and that's why Pakistan is such a prosperous country

Only in peshawer since its pashtun majority but its mostly pashtuns from afghanistan since peshawer is close to afghanistan

Its a meme country which hasn't been around for even a century, been at constant war from birth from 2 sides and proxy wars with 3 other countries and still manage to become a nuclear power

just because you don't care about human lives it doesn't mean our media is bad

i mean, it is, but not because of covering real news like the refugee crisis.

wow, you are as great as north korea

We focused more on military power not meme operating systems

Like there's no tomorrow.
I find myself conflicted. I'm very much for freedom of speech, countries without it are either shitholes or quickly turn into shitholes. But I also hate the degeneracy media is spreading around. Trans bullshit, gay parades, radical feminism.... all are advocated for by certain media.

England
Yes

But that doesn't stop the mindless normie masses from doing it.

I have a close friend who is on buzzfeed all the time and she believes every word

Or how bout nobody gives a fuck about the fact that you like dick in your ass it's just annoying to constantly have it shoved in out faces and are told “ACCEPT MUH LYFESTYLE“

Acceptance of trans/homosexuals has marked the beginning of the end for civilizations historically.

I'm for letting people live their mistakes and watching it burn. Move rural/semirural and learn to grow/raise some of your food.

Also, get a gun and learn to use it.

>not even Pakistan is safe from degeneracy

yeah soros is the only face you see in our media nowadays. he saturates everything.

Liberals are in opposition here

porkistan has had the largest underground gay community for decades

Its the poo genes

underrated

Post >yfw Islam will completely degenerate in your lifetime

Liberal ideas always triumph in the long run. Sure you get periodic dark ages where liberal ideas are suppressed to varying degrees (we are entering one right now) but there is always an awakening again at some point. Islam is not exempt from this and they will eventually loosen up and drop the more extreme tenants of their religion as the Catholic church was forced to do in order to stay relevant.

The only way to completely defeat liberalism from ever taking hold again would be to literally kill everyone. It's not good enough to just kill all liberals and brainwash everyone else because even the brainwashed will have kids and some small percentage of those kids will not be susceptible and will break from the narrative and create a resistance. You need to kill all sentient life to be sure liberal ideas are fully wiped out. Ideally sterilize the planet to prevent sentient creatures from evolving again as well.