Why didn't they just cast a black nigga to play John Stewart instead of putting Cyborg in the Justice League?

Why didn't they just cast a black nigga to play John Stewart instead of putting Cyborg in the Justice League?

John Stewart is jewish, not black. What does he have to do with capeshit anyway?

Because Hal Jordan is the iconic green lantern

jews are black
why do you think they have afros?

most of Hollywood's box office comes from outside the US. with certain rare exceptions, black actors dont sell outside of the US especially when you need a billion to break even

Because the last time Green Lantern was in a movie, it bombed and everyone hated it

>Stewart
I think you mean (((Leibowitz)))

THAS RITE

>black nigga

redundant much?

Also they put Cyborg on the Justice League 5 years ago in the comics, maybe you should have complained then.

And the reason is simple, Geoff John who wrote Justice League at the time is a huge Hal Jordan fanboy so if they were going to put any lantern on the team it would be Hal, but at the same time DC Comics felt they needed some diversity on the team, so Geoff had the brilliant idea of kicking Martian Manhunter, a staple of the league, off the book and replacing him with Cyborg, so DC got their racial draft pick and Johns got to keep his golden boy.

also no one cares that you watched Justice League Unlimited, deal with it you fag

Thanks for explaining.

Martian Manhunter > Cyborg >>>> John Stewart

can't prove me wrong

John Stewart fucked Shayera and Vixen, Cyborg can't even fuck his car.

Because green lantern is still somehow DC's shittiest movie. Also they've been pushing cyborg hardcore in the comics, cartoons, animated movies, and games.
Guess since he is their only black hero with recognization that isn't just the black legacy from a white character.

Cyborg is only good in Teen Titans though.
He's just boring paried with the Justice League. Like wtf is he there for.He can't even compete on that level

And John Stewart is boring. Period.

and? I'm not OP
I dont give a fuck about Stewart either

Cyborg can teleport the Justice League

Sure they used the JL teleporters before, but they were limited

>And John Stewart is boring. Period.

You lack of knowledge of the character doesn't make them boring, there are plenty of good stories with him.

And at least his character's had to live with the consequences of his actions instead of having them wished away by Geoff Johns' obsessive cocksucking.

Jordan is the main GL. Stewart is objectively the most popular and iconic GL.

It's why so many people were confused when Reynolds was cast as the lead in that GL movie.

>He's just boring paried with the Justice League. Like wtf is he there for.He can't even compete on that level

He has a built in motherbox that lets him hack into and control any computer system on earth,
it can also teleport him and others, he has super strength due to his cyborg body and can reform his body into energy weapons, he can even fly.

He can at least handle the problems the League can't punch their way out of.

I'd rather have a movie about Saint Walker tbqh phamily.

Need more spic diversity, I mean El Diablo and Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider are ok but a little more won't hurt.

Idris Elba as green lanturn would be kino

Because China hates the black man and they account for the major share of world sales

Kyle is least Hispanic character I've ever seen ever, Shawn from Psych would be perfect since they're both "Mexicans"

Because everyone would rather watch a half-machine rather than a full nigger.

He hasnt been interesting since the 70's. Yes Mosaic was a cool story. Too bad they retconned that shit.

I want DCAU babies to go.

Blue Beetle dawg. Also the main man is basically a mexican alien.

John isn't niggardly enough.

You realize Hispanic is not a race and not all hispanics are brown

Kyle is white and hispanic, and I don't mean mixed. Kyle's dad is a legit white hispanic like Ted Cruz

Brown hispanics are mestizos. White Hispanics are just white hispanics.

Hispanic genes from Spain don't make beaners brown, it's the indio genes

If anything, in terms of genes, the more Hispanic genes a spic has, the whiter it will be.

A guy like George Lopez is like 98% Indio but with 2 drops of actual Hispania blood.

Kyle Rayner is more hispanic than any brown """Hispanic""" in cali

They want to make GL cool again, so they're saving him as the deus ex machina in the next movie.

Nobody likes John Stewart but everyone loves Cyborg.

Cause theyre fucking idiots thats why. It's the same reason they didn't put in hawkgirl.

Also they're tying Cyborg's origins into motherboxes and New Gods technology. That way they have an R2-D2 that can interface with the bad guy tech.