pls stop

>things yuropeans can't say

Fuck islam and the false prophet Muhammad

Nugget-chucks

here we go

Freedom of expression, niggers.

Mohammad fucked goats

DELETE THIS

Yes, we are not allowed to LOAD THE BULLETS BACKWARDS.

The ultimate in self-defense.

rock arms or ass master.

what caliber is that clip?

At least we have our foreskin :^)

>Euro doesn't understand the HK meme
Go figure

getting caught with these in america gets you and your family 25 years in guantanamo

>ITT we post things Eurocucks aren't allowed to have
>procedes to post 2 things euro's can own legally
you drunk m8?

yup.

It was your advertise team!!!

Is that a stock trigger? Ive heard lots of complaints about h&k double actions. also considering a hk45 or usp.

also
>backwards bullets in magazine
subtle

chect

whatever happened to the rochau? hillclimb in netherlands?

Califags can't have them either kej

>these are 10s in America
Looks like a bunch of race mixed whores to me.

Under-rated post

This is the First thing in the thread which could lead to real trouble desu.
Germans can own pistols (not easy though) and own knifes.

Hurting someones feelings Otherwise gets you Into jail

>Denali Mac

What's it got in it, squaw diarrhea?

No it's the match trigger

I own this.

It's pretty fun, I have never broken a law with it and I have over 400 bullets for it. If someone broke in my house I would use it legally.

If they changed the laws I would bury it at another location.

stay jelly, fags.

I also own this,

It's THE MOST fun, I have never broken a law with it and I have over 3000 bullets for it. If someone broke in my house I would use it legally.

If they changed the laws I would bury it at another location.

It's a regular Big Mac but they use 1/4 pounder hamburger instead of regular.

Well actualy it`s the murricans that are not allowed to keep intact dicks

and it's the Germans that aren't allowed to keep intact allies

nice bait

"Who's afraid of a little extra skin? Maybe more women than you think. Over 54 percent of women said they prefer a circumcised penis, according to a survey of 1,000 women from AdamandEve.com."

> Manual folder

Every fucking country except Bongistan can have those.

DELETE THIS QUINTS

We have guns and knives, faggot. Try and rob a store here, i dare you.

God Bless America

Mines an auto

is that true? i read that murifags chokes with surprises but thought was bs

>owellian

Not on your person, and not over a certain size, and not operable with one hand. Fucking cucks, I swear to god.

Jewish trash detected. Child molesters get the rope.

Hey OP have you considered Sypderco's "Paramilitary II" model? Sounds gay as fuck but it's my EDC and it's pretty bitchin.

Because we all know eurofags hate pussy

If you spent any time outside, you'd realize those are tans.

I keep it on my person, I've had security people wave me through with it because it's 1/8" short of the typical 3" max, and one of the reasons for that big hole is so that you can flip it open with one hand in an instant.

fucking btfo

>Hey OP have you considered Sypderco's "Paramilitary II" model? Sounds gay as fuck but it's my EDC and it's pretty bitchin.

Already got one, senpai.

I'm happy with Spiderco in general.

Nobody would even care in USA if that sick custom stopped for a generation or two. But nope, gotta keep the knives incising because reasons.

Keyword "have" not "I can carry it to Subway". Also that's complete shit because in several urban states you can't carry shit.

and many modern american branwashed women prefer niggers, does this mean that it is a good thing to be a nigger?

I put together a .308 that I just shopped online for the parts. I love America.

So you admit you can't carry one over 3" as pictured?

an honest question, no bait: has any of you gun guys actually ever used guns for self defence? plz dont lie, jesus cries when you lie

Thanks Canada

Doesn't look over 3" to me. Considering I've only ever had mine considered the few times I forgot to leave it at home to go through cuck checkpoint, I'd say I could probably carry anything I wanted if I weren't causing any trouble.

I'm a fan of the dirt cheap 18" Ontario machete because they're so cheap it doesn't matter if you fuck up the blade, and it's regular old carbon steel anyway, so you can sharpen it back up on a damn rock or something if you're not going to use it as practice to learn how to sharpen properly.

I've never used a fire extinguisher, or needed a seatbelt, but I still have/use them. Piss poor excuse from a eurocuck.

my old roommate and former neighbour have drawn their weapons twice and once, respectively.

No sir. Closest I've come was when a cop had a gun drawn and tried to jump around a corner to catch me because I might have been the nigger she was trying to chase down.

But not a few weeks after we got our castle doctrine back, a contractor related to me a story about how he heard a strange noise in his warehouse, grabbed a shotgun, and the nigger ran off as soon as he saw somebody running toward him with a shotgun.

i guess that's a no
and both no

why dont you just say you like to do gun selfies, instead of always shouting self defence?

Best god damn health care system in the world!

lelkek

I didn't need self defense because said nigger on the run couldn't quickly break in through my kitchen window because I had secured it against such a possibility. Mainly don't need to worry about that kind of thing in spite of living in an area with a lot of black people. I often sleep with my door wide open.

But if somebody should think it's funny to come in my house, then that person will find out it's not so funny.

Kinder Surprise,

oh wait

if youre not a liberal faggot, you could look into becoming a citizen here

Stop it you've been had.

>Has a shitty healthcare plan

WAAAHHH WAAAHH IT'S NOT MY FAULT I USED TO THE SERVICE OF SOMEONE ELSE AND HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!!

Got this bad boy for free with 30 shot magazine

Americans from over a half dozen states can't own it because they're cucks lmao where is your freedom

Actually burger, you are not allowed to have a white male president anymore.

>inb4 you think pic related has a chance even if he gets more votes

>Anesthesia 31 000
Lel, unless they use some super rare medicines, that can't be defended by any salaries or expenses. Maybe he was in coma for few weeks?

But then
>CT Scan 14 500

Seems crazy.

My C/T didn't cost that. Those prices are wild.

But after I elected for some more extensive testing it came out to about $10k in total. I wound up paying about a grand for the whole thing, in keeping with the insurance plan I chose. And now I have groovy pictures of my own brain at home.

>Defending wearing the mark of the jew
Whahahahaha. How does it feel, knowing you can never have the mutilation your parents had performed on you according to an ancient jewish rite, undone?

>that little blond hair
At least post manly balls. You even suck at banter. Fuckin' hell, comme ils disent.

That means 46 percent either don't care or prefer uncut.

But sure, let me sacrifice a good chunk of my own sexual pleasure by cutting the tip of my dick off just so a slight majority of women think my cock is slightly more aesthetically pleasing.