Characters that, upon a few rewatches, have become your favorite

>Characters that, upon a few rewatches, have become your favorite

This fucking guy. Tony kills his twin and defers killing Tony to just pissing in his pool. He then is shown to be a true mafioso throughout and probably takes over Jersey after Tony got clipped.

Also, his kid was fucking Meadow by the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_po7So0MKq4
youtu.be/SnbWCE38tlY?t=215
youtube.com/watch?v=Cd9OsHsLJ28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it wont be cinematic

one of the best lines of the series

>tony got clipped

Nice meme, kiddo

Meadow probably had major breakdown after watching her dad's head popping like a watermelon.

>h-he didnt die!
>never provides any evidence against him being clipped
lmao every time

youtube.com/watch?v=_po7So0MKq4

He's clearly dead.

Plus, no Dante, who is left to run Jersey? Patsy's fucking ruthless and shown to be an earner.

>that scene after Ralph is killed

Patsy heavily implies Dante should kill Tony for killing Ralph. Since Dante didn't... he probably got a pillow visit in the hopsital if he didn't die outright.

>h-he died!
>never provides any evidence of him being clipped other than grasping at straws autism

every time

>if I make up my own theory with no evidence that means I'm right
lmao every time

>you just know she pissed herself

He just went to go live on a farm with his dog

The first time a watched the wire I thought Ziggy was shit, on my second re watch years later I realized how compelling he is a character.

Ziggy is my pleb detector, if someone tells me they dont like Ziggy I know to disregard their opinion on TV and film.

I always felt kinda bad for her.

He would've like that, too. Him and Pablo Escobar.

I think you mean Ray-Ray

The descent of Ziggy is compelling as fuck. He really is that person who wants to do good, but fucks literally everything up. To think, his character is being gangbanged by bull niggers right now.

It's open ended. There's nothing to stop people from assuming that Tony died. There's also nothing stopping people from thinking he's still alive either. Chase is almost certainly not going to do a follow-up, especially now that James Gandoflini is dead, so people are free to believe what they like.

If Members Only Jacket did kill him... who ordered it?

Could it have been Patsy?

what was interesting about ray ray, was he not just a background character with hardly any spoken lines?

My headcanon always has been that it was the remnants of the Lupertazzi family.

They sanctioned the hit on Phil though. Might be renegade elements I guess.

They wanted Phil dead, tho.

It could have been another NY family, tho. I always found it odd that there was only one NY family in the Sopranos.

Also, why the fuck did Chase hate the New England Mafia? At least they never really mentioned Philly - New England is shown to be either losers or a blind creepy old guy crew.

They mention sometimes the "five families" from NY.

Phil wouldn't even tell them where he was, etc. Phil was a hothead who was bad for business so they allowed the New Jersey family to hunt him down and then they took out Tony because they felt he was just as bad for business as Phil / he had caused too much trouble / they were tired of him. They seem the most likely candidates, I don't think anyone from within Tony's family would do it.

it was the pontecorvos getting revenge

thats why they gave them so much screentime near the end.

its really incredibly obvious, not worth much debate

One theory says it was Little Carmine via Butchie and with Paulie's assistance.

that sounds fucking retarded. what motive does carmine have? tony was always in his corner. same with paulie. jesus christ.

>>Also, his kid was fucking Meadow by the end.
Was he Flynn's father? I don't remember.

he also has the most intimidating shakedown scene of all the enforcers. i'd be fine if he took over new joisey.

I like how everyone is in the show is a piece of shit just like in real life. Some are bigger pieces of shit, some are only little pieces of shit, but everyone is a piece of shit to some degree. Even Paulie's mother's friends at the nursing home were bullies and nasty and mean. What I truly love about the Sopranos is that it never pulled any punches in showing you the inner darkness and scumbaggery that dwells within the characters. If you catch someone at the right moment, that darkness that lay dormant in you might just force its way out to reveal just how ugly they are on the inside, which is true for everyone really. Some people just never get tested.

Ardie was a good guy

I didn't. Scaring her like that actually saved her from her own behaviour. Tony was ready to kill her himself.

this what im talking about. remember while watching crime news late at night when the anchor mentions a laundry list of hanging crimes for a be-on-the-lookout perp, then they show the police sketch and it's some grey harmless bespectacled middle-aged man? patsy rocks that look hard.

No, Flynn ghosted her. She ended up with Patsy's son who was a lawyer.

He begins ok and turns into an asshole around S4. He becomes really petty and envious and begins to be associated in illegal or at least fishy stuff (the French dude). I think the point is to show that even decent civilians can get corrupted by associating with OC.

lol no he had no backbone, was constantly stepped on, most definitely has been cucked, and is a bitch at heart. he fancied himself a hardass by association with jersey and even tried to intimidate someone just by playing dress up. plus he tried to fire some whore just because he wasn't able to fuck her. he was a bitch

>Nucci, stop fucking crying you cunt

Artie was a piece of shit. He had a HOT AS FUCK MILF wife, yet kept lusting after his hostesses who wanted nothing to do with him. The worst was that fucking earing - I was so glad when that French guy who burned him ripped it out.

Wow, no one likes Artie Bucco

>season 1 and 2 Artie was too good for that world

>plus he tried to fire some whore just because he wasn't able to fuck her.
The Serbian girl? He was entirely in the right, she ripped him and his clients off. Agree on the other points anyway.

Nah he was just a faggot.

If anything, Bobbie Bacala was a legit stand up guy.

Agreed, AMEX is a necessity at a high-end restaurant selling $30-40 a plate.

You can't steal from your employer user.

what I mean is that instead of taking measures to correct bad behavior from employees, he overlooked them because he wanted to get his dick wet in pussy that was way out of his league. that's a bitch move, not a good guy move. it was only when he realized that he would never fuck her is when he started to get pissy, which is another bitch move. and look how he handled his rejection, by attacking the man that WAS able to fuck her.

>that fucking train conductor hat

>marrying Janice

Nope. He lost all credibility when she conned him into marriage

bobby was also a pushover though too. janice pussywhipped him to the max. they probably fucked once for nica and that's it.

he attacked benny because of the cc scam. there was the undertone of benny fucking her, but it's not the primary reason.

bobby b will always be a stand up guy, he took the hit and doesnt afraid of anything
youtu.be/SnbWCE38tlY?t=215

Was it necessary for them to leave the episode credits?

for real? the soundtrack overlay underpinning key scenes was a soprano trademark now copied by everyone

I didn't mind since I like that song and wanted to hear it til the end.

>DADDY!
>SWEETER THAN WINE
>string plucking
>Bobby's visage
i cry erytiem

>he stopped believing

I wouldn't say "Sopranos" solely invented it. Quite a few HBO shows all at the same time (late 90s, very early 00s) did that.

I think Sopranos was the first big show to do so more or less regularly. All the major HBO shows tended to have their very familiar themes (SFU, SatC, Oz...).

>It's open ended. There's nothing to stop people from assuming that Tony died.

I think a plane crashed into the diner and killed everyone, and then Paulie was made boss of New York.
You LITERALLY can't disprove my theory :^) huur duur

>I think a plane crashed into the diner and killed everyone
With no survivors?

why would there b surviors?

There was a plane crash in my town(I live in Jersey) the night of the series finale so I believe this

Because the flight plan

>there are still morons who thing a MOJ guy whacked Tone after: a) drinking his coffee in a crowded diner for 5 min straight, b) leaving his fingerprints all over the coffee mug, c) leaving the shitload of eye-witnesses, d) not wearing a cap and/or sunglasses, e) being shown repeatedly throughout S6 that mafia hits are quick and hitmen don't just hang out in the exact same place their victims hang out directly before the hits occur.

bruv there were other hits in broad daylight than just this one. it's a tee-vee show.

the burden of proof is on you to prove he WAS clipped. You could just as easily say Patsy got clipped since there's no evidence he definitely wasn't

There is literally no way to "prove" it, it's conjecture both ways.

Who put this up?

It's always arrive-hit-run, nigga, there are cameras everywhere since 9/11, no time for drinking a fucking coffee in front of your victim.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cd9OsHsLJ28

now fuck off

You'll never know.

How doe it make you feel, user?

>Bobbie Bacala was a legit stand up guy.
He still murdered someone in cold blood when the boss ordered him to (a kid no less), in the end he was still a bad person.

Silvio

>this guy
thats what stand-up means in dis ting of theirs

>proof

This was the last time they spoke as Mafia members.

>still no rebuttal
EVERY. TIME.

no. ziggy is always shit

Well since the guy who hanged himself when tony wouldnt let go to FL had the same jacket. I dunno

What exactly is chrissy supposed to watch? Was there a baseball game on?

To watch his fucking mouth, he was talking too much shit at the intervention which led to him getting his ass kicked.

>pontecorvos
He left os much evidence though. Or does it not matter since in canadia?He was in Canada right for that scene?

Interventions are non-judgmental though. Wing haired guy was way outta line

Fuck that. Let him take his medicine.

>Wing haired guy

I always thought so too

not him, but to me the ending just signified how Tony would have to live in constant fear all his life, constantly looking up to see who's entering/leaving checking his surroundings and such.