Wow I just got around to watching both movies and you guys are fucking retarded...

Wow I just got around to watching both movies and you guys are fucking retarded. For months you've been meming BvS as some sort of misunderstood kino and making Civil War out to be shitty. What the fuck is wrong with you contrarian autists? BvS is a mess while Civil War is an actual film with a coherent story and characters you can relate to. I dont even like capeshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6VwRAPiOeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when will disneylets ever learn?

hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk

youtube.com/watch?v=C6VwRAPiOeE

What am I supposed to be looking at here? A well choreographed unique one of a kind fight scene?

Better than that boring pile of shit that was Batman vs. Superman. All that fucking build up just to see two grown men fight like they're drunk in a bar(Bats even hits Supes with a fucking toilet) and scream about their moms?

>Civil War is an actual film with a coherent story and characters you can relate to
You sure, m8?

this is so neutered, so safe...how lobotomized does one have to be to think this is even entertaining?

Yes. Zemo had a simple competent plan. Luthor's was convoluted and didn't make any sense.

I could relate to Tony being mad at Cap for hiding the fact Bucky killing his parents. I could not relate to Batman having a life changing experience because he realized Superman's mom has the same name as his.

well choreographed, everybody there is a cgi character

>I liked Civil War because it was dumb enough for me to understand.

>I could not relate to Batman having a life changing experience because he realized Superman's mom has the same name as his.
You're genuinely stupid.

One dollar has been deposited into your Disney™ account! Enjoy!

>relate to a murderous vigilante

Wew

Haha

>I can't watch a film unless the characters are all relatable quip machines.

>everyone's got a gimmick now

truly a masterful quip

I dont think you know what CG is.

You're going to tell me it's because he realized Superman is just as human as he is but it's still stupid.

>I'll post le old quips meme XdXd

Have an actual opinion, oh wait, you can't have one until Sup Forums tells you to.

>because he realized Superman is just as human as he is
Are you baiting?

Civil War is abysmal. Sub-CW tier. No intrigue, visual imagination, originality. It's a commercial.

BvS is a beautifully rendered, mythical action film, with the medium's greatest action and fight sequences. It has real heart.

Hey retard, it doesn't matter how good the idea behind a scene is if the execution is dumb and the execution of Martha was exceedingly dumb.

You're stupid.

>Calls someone retard
>Can't follow a very easy scene

You're why we can't have nice things.

Zack, stop shilling these threads. All of your movies have been shit, accept it

I literally explained how the scene is dumb in spite of the concept behind it. DCfags are truly desperate.

No one is buying your shilling. Stop.

Disney on full damage control.

Choreography and cgi characters aren't mutually exclusive, though.

No, just not autistic. I know Marvel movies are *reeeaaalllll* easy to follow, but Zach asked just a little of you here. See, you were supposed to see what the sequence meant, what it represented to Batman, not just the words that were being said. I know, the Russos would spell it all out, "Wait-that was my Mother's name too. OMG I lost myself in a rage, thinking you to be a dangerous alien but now realize we share these things that make us men, our ol' moms, our sense of kindness. I was mistaken. Have a quip. You know what? Have another quip."

take it to fucking Sup Forums christ

>the scene is about how similarly human Batman and Superman are, but it's still a stupidly executed scene
>Nuh-huh, you're dumb, you didn't get it! The scene is really about how similarly human Batman and Superman are! Haha, Marlelcucks, amirite xD
Pretty embarrasing, tbqh

Accept none of that came across, it was just edgy

You are 100% right and it's sad that DC can't tell a coherent story with these characters and budget.

What was incoherent, OP? I mean, user.

You can't reason with these idiots, dude. It's disgraceful that Superman is hit with a kitchen sink or toilet, whatever. Just shit.

You're right on this, don't let these idiots make you think otherwise.

>characters you can relate to

I don't watch fucking movies about people with super powers to relate to, retard.
Exactly why a pleb like you would prefer fucking Civil War to BvS.

But user, they eat orange slices just like us! How can you not like that?

This emperor with no clothes bullshit from DC fans is just a laugh riot. It's not deep, bud.

>I just want to see people punch each other!
Transformers is probably more your speed, user.

You are.

The toxic masculinity of BvS triggers me honestly. I prefer the viriginal, sanitized action figure world of Civil War. No Clark/Lois romance, no problematic scene of Bruce waking up with some poor model. Just clear, easy to follow, harmless fun.

Do you even understand the point of art?

It's astounding that people think the martha was about batmna realising superman is human.

I don't get how I share a board with you people.

So is very line to be attacked as a studio quip, or is a likely piece of dialogue in the situation not polished enough for you? Which? Is it too polished or not polished enough? You seem to attack both.

You do realize people don't mean that Superman is literally human, right?

Marvel is the studio with heart. That's why they bank.

jesus christ user

Neither you nor Snyder are anywhere near as smart as you think.

>Marvel movies are so bad they're making a billion per film
>DC is so great and epic that they can barely make a profit.

Wow, really made me think.

I'm not the op. I've seen the film once and it simply did not stick with me at all. That said, I would start with motivations. There is no reason for Superman or Batman to be fighting in this film except to sell tickets. There is no point to what anyone does except to get the dp to the next set piece. In Marvel, you know what the motivations are, they are coherent, and the characters always act like we expect them to. They are defined and the dues are pre-paid.

wow, twilight movies must be amazing.

I guess Avatar really IS the best film of all time that changed cinema forever

I didn't enjoyed much BvS but it's for sure way better than this garbage that is civil war

>Damage control
>Civil War is the best reviewed and highest grossing blockbuster of the year while BvS was lambasted

You underages are funny.

what was it about

>"I dont understand basic storytelling. I just want to see pretty explosions!"

Op what was Batman motiv to kill superman?

Why did batman become batman?

What was the last thing Bruce's father said before he died?

That hurts man, come on.

>What was the last thing Bruce's father said before he died?

"Bruce, remember your mother's name. It'll be important some day."

I don't remember it's been a while

>I prefer men over women

KEK, That explains it all. thank you fag

>I don't even like capeshit
>only the shittiest movie in the genre for two decades
Alright OP.

And it's pretty fucking hilarious that DCucks STILL cant come up with a consistent idea about scenes in BvS. Every single thread there is a DCuck calling everyone stupid because they didnt get THEIR interpretation of Luthor or Martha. This isn't some high-art Kubrick shit either. It's dumb capeshit made by a hack director.

He called out Martha's name.

You don't really need to remember the movie to know why bruce became batman, it's common knowledge in our infantile society now.

Please don't care BvS and Civil War. Civil War is a flick and BvS is film.

>Translation: "I LIKE DIS MOVIE BECUZ IT'S PRETTY!"

Same people who like the Prequels.

The prequels aren't pretty.

Also film is a visual medium.

>Disney shill mad that people want pretty movies
TFA was trash and so is MCU. Fuck off.

Batman is never actually confronting Superman with the possibility that Superman will become a threat or that he’s too powerful to be trusted. Batman’s isn’t monologuing to Superman about the 1% doctrine. Instead, Batman is talking about his parents and about how he’s struggled to make sense of the world. Batman’s primary issue is his psychological feeling of powerlessness and his inability to handle his failures as both Bruce and Batman.

that (pic related) dream showed Bruce still having nightmares about his parents’ death, and now here he is trying to do the only thing that he thinks will matter, trying to redeem himself and his parents through vengeance, which of course is a path toward doom. We could also say that in both scenes, Bruce is mourning his parents’ death, sees picture of Archangel Michael with spear(!!). And maybe the man-bat breaking out of the bloody tomb was the warning that if Batman spills blood with the spear (that is, he kills Superman), that he will actually be unleashing a demon (that is, himself, for having gone completely over the edge and becoming a murderer).

Chris Terrio himself, in an interview with the Wall Street Journal, said that he was digging in to revenge tragedy structure for his work on BvS and Pulpklatura traced out the full revenge tragedy arc for Batman in this movie. A typical revenge tragedy takes the character all the way to the moment where they are going to carry out the vengeance, and of course if they do they are actually harming themself, not just the person they’re targeting. It’s really their own soul that is on the line. And in the revenge tragedy structure, that all leads up to the moment called Anagnorisis — the recognition or moment of clarity when the main character gains the understanding that was missing (because of his fatal flaw).

To be fair, 99.9% of that is just one single guy.

and I can't tell if its sadder that he's been at it this long or sadder that I can recognize him from his writing style.

Meanwhile in Marvel

>DUDE JUST THROW IN A QUIP AND PIZZICATO LMAO

>we could also say
>and maybe
So it came out of your ass?

DC fags got mad that BvS was so shitty so they started that meme.

SHAWARMA?

No, Beyonce.

>zemo had a competent plan

His goal was to break up the Avengers. His actual plan just happened to work out this way despite him not ever realizing it.

Lets check again. Since we first see Zemo, hes trying to get information on a very specific mission on a very specific day.

Now, he obviously doesnt know what he looking for, but for whatever reason he thinks it its gonna break up the avengers. So he takes the hydra members red book and sneaks into a 1 on 1 with bucky where he ONCE AGAIN is only asking about that mission report.

He finds the tape, the tape happens to have footage of bucky killing the starks, and this causes another scuffle.

Whats even funnier is how much shit people seem to give the 'Martha' scene in BvS when the exact opposite happens in Civil War.

Tony stark, despite getting information that leads to bucky's innocence in the attacks that recently happened, and who is also aware that Bucky might not have been completely at fault, still snaps and starts to fight Captain and Bucky. Why? He said it himself. "I dont care.He killed my mom"

But its fine when Marvel uses the 'my mum' thing, right?

>Civil War is an actual film with a coherent story and characters you can relate to.

"Pleb" in a nutshell, folks.

>Is she with you?
>i thought she was with you xD
Even though batman knows everything about wonder woman because of the magic of e-mail

Who gives a fuck if it's a visual medium or not? The stroytelling is the most important part of a film not the fucking visuals. Do you think Citizen Kane got to be revered as much as it was purely because of it's visuals?

Without a story and characters you are watching nothing but a bunch of pretty CG and that's exactly what BvS was.

Execpet TFA was well received and the Prequels will forever be considered shit.

Interesting, what do you think of Samsara, Baraka, Koyanisqaatsi etc?

>"I did not watch the movie": The Post

We talk about surrealistic dream
Sure it's just my interpretation
Every aspect of the film should be in your face?

This is the Disney shill in action. Observe him. Study him. For he is here to stay.

>Sure it's just my interpretation
Every aspect of the film should be in your face?

No, it also shouldn't be used as an objective argument for the movie.

He never stated it was objective. I know it's easy to discuss Marvelshit because what you see is what you get and if you think you got more, then you're simply wrong. But not every movie operates like that, thank God.

The whole point of that last fight is that Stark is overcome by anger and rage that he isnt seeing straight. That line where he says he doesn't care lampshades this. The movie knows Stark was in the wrong.

BvS on the other hand first gives us a flimsy excuse for having them fight and follows up with a flimsier excuse for why they stop. The movie treats this as ok.

Zemo's plan was simple
>Find way to break Avengers
>Search dumped Shield files and find out Winter Soldier killed the Starks
>Need evidence
>Get close to Winter Soldier and he tells where the tape is located
>Go to Siberian bunker to retrieve tape and send it to Stark

He knew what he was looking for. He kept phrasing it as Mission Report Whatever to keep the twist a secret for the audience.

People actually like this

You are a PLEB

>coherent story

>mfw Zemo kills off an entire gang of Winter Soldiers

Possibly the most retarded "plot twist" in the last five years.

What the fuck is that? hahhaha
So his personal interpretation should be the metric for how good the movie was?

What's wrong underage? Cant accept that nobody likes your shitty Prequels?

Why does every scene look like a bad episode of Stargate?

>I wanted a CGI video game boss fight monster wahhh

I took a shit the other day. Looked an awful lot like Batman V Superman

If you think his interpretation is wrong, then by all means disprove it. He's given some basis to his thoughts. Have you?

Ok underage.

How was it retarded? The whole basis of the character hinged on the fact the hated superheros. He even says himself "why would I want more of you?"

Unlike Luthor who repeatedly talks about hating Superman and goes on to make Doomsday. But go ahead and tell me I didn't understand his deep intricate plan.

>Zemo couldn't possibly kill 5 people who are asleep