This confuses and enrages the Dutch

This confuses and enrages the Dutch

It doesn't

It does, admit it! You have no idea what is happening in that picture.

Go back to your pancake country hahahaha

t. hellish weed-whore dystopia

>Denmark

>asspain

Flat!

Hahhhahahahahhaa

LMAO

>UKISTAN

I don't get this jokes. It's not like they're on an island in the middle of nowhere or something. You can take a train to Luxembourg or Bavaria and enjoy mountains if you want. It's cheap and easy af. It's better than living in Norway, as I know they have shitty roads/infrastructure due to their relief, unlike the Dutch who live in an urban paradise.

lol my town is on the coast and has mountains more than twice as tall as that
Feels good

I'm curious, I've been wondering about the meme about our roads. I've been on road trips to all the nordic countries and we have the same roads as the rest, only we have 1500 tunnels and they have like 50. I've been to rural netherlands as well and they have worse roads than the nordics. Pic related, a typical rural road in Norway. Did this meme start because of that broken road? I'm not sure.

>Did this meme start because of that broken road?
I've heard it from Nordics themselves in threads where some people posted Russian roads and they said roads in Norway aren't really better.

Lol apparently sometimes Norway can be Russia-tier.

Road near my house for example.

Yeah, but that's not surprising. The other nordics, most usually the swedes seem to propagate this meme. Don't get me wrong, you can find some shitty roads, but they are not the norm. You can find shitty roads in Sweden and Finland and Denmark too. Point is that most roads in all nordic countries are the same. I don't know how roads are in Russia so I'm not going to say anything about that.
Yes, see this is a bad road. You have these in all nordic countries. It's not a "norway thing". But they're not the norm. In Sweden they don't even always have asphalt in rural roads btw. If you go on a roadtrip to Norway yourself you'll see normal roads even when you enter rural Norway.

No offence but don't think anyone in Europ knows what shit roads are really like

this x10000
my multipunctinallity is non-stop repairing roads

> But they're not the norm.
Yeah maybe, but as they said it's harder to maintain roads there, they crumble faster, it takes time to fix that etc, so you(not necessarily Norway) almost always have bad roads at some places. I haven't been there myself, sadly, so I don't know if it's true or not.

The roads in my city are fucking bullshit.

you never went to Belgium, I guess

this
British roads are an absolute joke.
But you know why don't you? All our tax money that should be used to fix our roads is sent off to make new Bulgarian roads.

I can understand why Russian subhumans can't into roads, but why you can't?

delet this

We always have sub-optimal roads somewhere in our long mountainous country. But that's the same for all nordic countries, and also for any other european country. I mean, nobody will deny that you can find shitty roads somewhere, or roads that need some mainainance. Plus, not all countries needs to deal with this shit pic related.

get your pancake ass outta here kid

Was there recently, only some cities were shit, but almost everything I saw from trains looked ok.

One of our mayors, some woman, was in power for 16 or so years and spent the absolute bare minimum on our roads. The road I pictured is awful and bumpy, with a nearby road being one of the worst in the city.

This road here was redone last Summer. Before that, it was a dinky two-lane road that was falling to pieces.

>We always have sub-optimal roads somewhere in our long mountainous country.
> Plus, not all countries needs to deal with this shit pic related.
That was my point. The Dutch live on a green plate where they can maintain their infrastructure and it's not that hard. And, since they put money in it and no one steals them, unlike in this country, they have good roads.

Here is the same road some years back.

It does,when i don't see any mountains, i get a panic attack.

Yet they also have shitty roads some places, and even more frequently than in the nordics as far as I experienced when I was in rural netherlands.

Lol, I thought it was possible only in Russia.

>It's not like they're on an island in the middle of nowhere or something.

what are you implying there mate?

I know that feel. Luckily I don't have that problem. Pic related, mountains just in my province alone.

Strange, I've seen about 0 bad roads when I was there. But the most "rural" place I've been to was Baarle-Nassau.

Didn't you read the rest?
>You can take a train to Luxembourg or Bavaria and enjoy mountains if you want.

I would suffer without mountains

That's not rural.

Canada STRONG

Me too.
Is that Bavaria?

yes!

Well, let's look at some place in Norway. I took(randomly) Drammen, picrelated. Near Oslo, not a rural place I presume. No offense, but I think average Dutch roads and infrastructure look much better.
It wasn't much rural too though.

Northern brother

maintening roads = spending public monies = TAXES

The thing is we(at least Moscow, where I live) spend a SHITLOAD of money on infrastructure. But every time some scumbag steals millions of $ and we've got shitty roads/infrastructure in the end.

I would say their urban roads are better than ours, not that I would say your pic related is what I'd call a good example. But when I talk about rural roads, I mean roads in the middle of nowhere. Here we have asphalt roads everywhere, even in the most rural places, and we maintain them well (for the most part) so that cars can drive safe on them. Pic related is an example of what I saw a lot in rural netherlands.

Looks not bad for a road that only farmers use. I don't know how much of all roads in the Netherlands are like this but I think only those that aren't near cities since I almost haven't seen them.