What do you think of the increasing popularity of boytoys in Hollywood? Do you have a sugarmommy yet?

What do you think of the increasing popularity of boytoys in Hollywood? Do you have a sugarmommy yet?

hottest shit ever

I would do it in a heartbeat.

>image.jpg

>Do you have a sugarmommy yet

I do, we do mommy roleplay together

>ywn be relentlessly seduced by gillian anderson or christina hendricks because you're just a shy boy and they get off on making you uncomfortable and then riding you like a horse all night

Is she rich? Pic of house pls.

>tfw too fat and ugly to be anyone's boytoy.

Do you think she has him service her feet with his mouth?

>What do you think of the increasing popularity of boytoys in Hollywood?

Gender roles are reversing. Women will soon rule the world.

I bet she goes like the absolute clappers.

More examples pls?

Hey if it means I get a mommy gf, Im all for it

>increasing popularity
>image is years old

>walk into bar as a cute boy
>women fight with each otger to buy you things
I'm ok with this.

Doing nofap. please delete the thread or at the very least the pictures inside of it

>Gender roles are reversing.

If it means I can get a gf/wife and just coast by in life having her pay for everything in exchange for sex and keeping the house clean I'm fucking all for it. Women live on easy street, I wouldn't be opposed to taking on that role.

Tilda Swinton
Demi Moore
Heidi Klum
Madonna

I almost had one kinda when I was 14. I still kick myself thinking about what could've been

>tfw too shy short and skinny to be anyone's boytoy

wew

Just leave the thread and hide it.

>nofap
lol
How addicted are you?

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Is it time to move to Hollywood?

I thought being a 20 year old male in Hollywood was the fast track to a Bryan Singer rape harem, but if the 30 year old cougars are looking for a toy I am in.

Definitely. It might be caused by years of wearing heels or something, but over 40 women become obsessed with having their feet taken care off.

>30

user...

>implying they would take responsibilities over the real world and forgo their looks/sexual power

Please stop this semantics crap. 30 is 30. It is not the "new 18" or whatever you are pushing.

I fapped 6 times yesterday

30 is not a cougar you fumb faggot

If you can get into the right circles (you'll have to meet the mommies first) it can be great (your mommy will be quite a bit over 30 though). However, you have to be top tier though. The women care more about their boytoys' personalities thab the men do, but you also have to be hot.

Autism

You're right, women are very comfortable being leeches, but I can dream.

To what?

and that world will fail because there are far more highly intelligent men than women and women can't take responsibility for anything or rule fairly.

go back to tumblr, in the real world women can't compete at the top

materialized autism

very degenerate stuff

>fuck cougar
>wake up the next morning
>she's spooning me
>"hey baby, am I your favorite mommy?"
what the fuck man

Relationshipkino

>tfw no kate beckinsale sugarmommy

Epic b8, m8

Yeah but I'm 25, I want a proper age gap.

Come again?

I'm actually trying right now. She's 43 and I think I might fall in love with her.

kid, you can sleep with me if you're afraid of the dark...

agreed lad, also 16 year old mothers are milfs

Living the dream, user.

oh no, i'm starting to think this kid might not actually be 18...

it's ok kid, it happens every time you do it

What a disgusting bitchwhore. Her husband left her because her dried up withered used-up cunt was disgusting him. Now the dumb 50-year old whore is on some teenagers dick because she feels worthless without getting assfucked daily so she can feel validated. If she had a shred of shame or honor she would Robin Williams herself.

16 years old is the optimum age for a woman to have a child. Otherwise, the woman's body falls apart.

>that tweet
My dick is diamonds idk why

Reminder this another attempt to undermine marriage by appealing to men's nature instead of women's this time.

Only dumb people who hate their lives get married and have kids. Single, childless life of freedom is best life.

>appealing to men's nature
how is this bad for me

Serious question: what makes ss so hot?

Roll

roll

pls mommy

roll :)

Reminder that it's your fault that white civilization will collapse.

Rollo

OH COME ON
I MISSED ALL THE PRIME MOMMIES AND GET THE ETHNIC ONE!
FUCK THIS!

rollin

mom NO

there's nothing that could ruin this roll

>Eva Green
Oh god yes thank you

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION YOU FUCKS!!!

Rolling. Pregnant Mommy Bluntfu for me I hope

I like me some Emily Blunt.

Doesn't affect me anyway. I don't give a fuck about identity politics and racewar shit.

>posting a pic more interesting than your question

That's your own fault. Rookie move

Bluntmind.

sure

plz mummy :)

I don't know about true /ss/, but sugarmommy/boytoy relationships work because it resembles the ever so comfy mother/son dynamic while also having the best sexual match. Older women are the best at sex while only young men can keep up with them.

because it's the prime way to get that connection with mommy
you're young and vulnerable and she knows just what you need, knows what to give you and it makes her happy too ;_;
using this as a reroll mostly

roll

>73
>sofia vergara
gonna chew on those fat tits of mommy

rollinggg

eva pls

yeah i dont care about systems dont serve my interests. have fun with whatever youre doing

Rerolling for Pregnant Mommy Bluntfu

>Women will soon rule the world.

they do already

o

Roll (please be Hendricks or Beckinsale, even Weisz is ok.

damn guy on the right is a big guy

rolleln