To become the leader of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee

She looks a bit retarded.

uncrossing her eyes

Perfect harem would have:
One itty bity
One normal C cup
One D cup

You now have everything

To not be on a non-canon show. A couple months ago she pretty much came out and said she was pissed the MCU considered AoS non-canon.

>camel toe

How did they get away with this?

Yeah I gave up on shield a while ago and was thinking of catching up, then I heard it was non canon

Ew

Well AoS is somehow shittier than the rest of the MCU itself so good for them.

i like the new season so far

Perfectly said user

well those itty bitty tittayz have a nice bounce. hot. i don't mind small tits anyway. as long as not pancakes etc

her skin is so beautiful

Any examples user

let off some steam, Bennett

She's better thicc

Source

The movies have not mentioned Daredevil, Jessica jones or Luke cage either. All marvel tv is not mentioned in marvel movies.

Her bf's instagram. He deleted it.

Which I find really weird that DD/JJ/LC haven't had any SHIELD cameos. It's like SHIELD is irrelevant now and Netflix only references Avengers 1 and nothing that happens after.

And wet

Agents of SHIELD references Winter Soldier quite heavily in the Hydra takeover arc, and has some drops pertaining to Avengers 2 and Ultron making everything really tense politically between superheroes and governmental forces.

I imagine they lack Netflix cameos because they themselves aren't a Netflix original. Still enjoyable enough, and the new Ghost Rider season should be interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=4WMkMXjgFHE link to video here
Also can someone edit this

Actually in Doctor Strange the hospital where that guy with the back problems got his records from is the same hospital used in Daredevil. That makes Netflix canon.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

>meatflaps

top roastie

Well, technically Fury used the helicarrier that coulson was fixing up to rescue the avengers in age of ultron, which makes shield canon.

A-TOOOAAAAAA

Nope. In the movie it's implied Fury just randomly dug up a secret helicarrier offscreen. AoS wasn't mentioned at all.

ewww ass is way too big

Its perspective

room for fat shits

To get her belly licked

>t. white boi

"Some friends of mine helped me get it out of mothballs" or some line like that.

AOS is canon, it's just being ignored due to the 2 studios now being separate and the heads of said studios hating each other's fucking guts.

They will never, ever cross paths

Star in a rom-com with Hayley Atwell when ABC cancels both of their shows

to get bigger tits

So implants or pregnancy?