Ok, honest question...

Ok, honest question, is it true that Trump could've made more by now of he just took the $1M and put it into a specific type of compound-interest-accruing account and literally did nothing else?
Could anyone with do the same with a lump sum of money?

>I'm not a robot
I thought that would protect us?

lol

>made more by now of he just took the

nigga wat

$1m into £10Bn.
>Hurr he could have done that doing nothing.

no

What are we saying his total worth right now is?

If he got the money(1 million) at 24(45 years ago), and had it in an account accruing interest annually, and we're saying he has 10 billion in assets right now. Using our good friend for continuous compound interest pert we rearrange it and get

log(10B/1M) / 45 which is about 20% interest.

Such an account does not exist anywhere in this universe, nor has it ever.

Some are saying that Trump isn't worth anywhere near as much as he says he is.

Maybe worth 150 million.

wrote annual in there instead of continuous once, whoops.

No. I'm assuming that this image is the claim you're thinking about.

Firstly, he would be dead, because you can't feed your family when your money is all stuck in investments.

Secondly, it would be selfish to just accumulate wealth doing nothing. Instead, he employed thousands of people and developed New York and other areas significantly.

Thirdly, it's not even fucking accurate. The maths they're using assumes he started with his dad's finances at 1979, even though Fred Trump didn't die until 1999, years after Trump was already extremely successful and wealthy. Before then, he only had the small loan of a million dollars, which is nowhere near enough to create 8 billion doing nothing.

Some are saying that Trump won't win the presidential election.

Maybe he will.

Hit a nerve did I?

Some, even on Sup Forums, say the world is flat. Some are retards.

forbes has him at 4.5B, with him claiming that's on the high side.

Wouldn't call it a nerve. ''Some are saying'' is just a stupid sentence.

''Some are saying that there is 56 genders in total.'' How do you like that sentence?

the 90s was the best decade in stock history

the 00s was the worst

so probably not

It's telling how the Jews act about money. The biggest insult they can throw at Trump is, if he did nothing but act as a parasite; as the Jew does; that he might have more shekel to his name. But nothing but that shekel matters to the Jew.

Trump owns an empire, controls hundreds of businesses, and has personally created tens of thousands of jobs. The Jew cares about none of this. Only shekel.

The Juden is literally a parasite, and they do nothing to hide this fact.

I think it's important to inform others of different opinions when the facts are concealed.

Yes all Drumpf had to do was know how the markets were going to perform decades in advance, then invest every single dollar he had into an account and spend 40 years on his ass doing nothing and not spending anything.

I mean look at this chart, it was so simple a child could have known this. Drumpf confirmed for retard

>and they do nothing to hide this fact
Because they don't understand it makes them look bad. Their world perception is too skewed to see it from our angle. Hence why we don't do what the jews do, because we are aware of that kind of parasitic lifestyle. It's kind of like how blacks aren't aware that the violence they enact when they get called nigger just makes them look worse. They aren't aware because they can't perceive the world like we do.

What person does that? Trump wanted to lead, to create, to prove himself. He did so, and right off the bat, not thirty years later.

Just about everything is concealed, abo, we can't be 100% sure of anything. When a guy as Trump says that he's got that much money, there isn't really any reason to doubt it, especially considering all the negative press.

With that said, it is probaly a billion or two lower than he says. Art of the deal does mention that you should exaggerate a bit (percent wise).

Guys, its not true that Donald Trump only inherited $1 million, that's a misconception that he sort of cleverly propagated without ever actually saying. He received a loan of $1 million when he graduated from Wharton. That's all he's ever claimed. He never talks about what happened to the rest of his father's $300m fortune, but of course a sizeable amount of it was inherited by him later on. Probably half of it since he has one sibling.

Right now what we can surmise is that he's fairly cash poor for a rich guy. His liquid assets are probably much less that what he started with. He's a pretty shit investor overall, and he loves to waste his own money on dumbbullshit. Then there's his properties, which are much more substantial than his liquid assets, but still not what he projects his wealth to be. Value varies alot with the market and with appraisals of course but if he had to sell it all off today in a firesale, it wouldn't get him close to a billion. Maybe $500 million.

Most of actual self-assesed net worth is the value of his name. Which sounds like he's just totally making up how rich he is, but actually its pretty reasonable, his name is sought after, and he can sell it to just about any product. Just look at all the ridiculous shit he's stamped it on in the past. The truth is, despite being a shit investor and a mediocre developer, he's a very effective pitchman. That's where all his real capital is. Or rather was until he ruined his image with this mickey-mouse campaign he's running.

Say, is Hillary a good candidate? I'd wager your answer is ''yes''. Opinion discared. That aside, he did eventually inherit some of the family money, but he even said himself that there was an age restriction (or whatever you call it over there) on it. You also did not say how and why we could ''surmise'' it. All the firms who have pulled away from him after his run, he has promptly sued with great success.

''Shit investor and a mediocre developer.'' Funny.

''Or rather was...'' Funny.

Who knows how much cash he has in the bank. Probably somewhere around 250 mil. All of his assets and his brand name should be valued at around 10 billion. But valuation is different depending on the buyer or seller. I'd say you should take the median of the highest valuation and lowest valuation. So about 7 billion is probably the best estimate. From an insurers standpoint.

I wonder if that option would have made more jobs than what he did. If there's an angle of 'yeah Donald could have made more money, but he wants to make jobs more than just pointless personal wealth' I think we should find it as a counter.

Not really

>2008 market crash

No.

The real estate he owns is literally priceless.

The ground that Trump Tower sits on in Manhattan is probably worth more than the Mona Lisa.

That's just an irresponsible figure. One need only look at his asset portfolio to see that he's a billionaire. He has some truly impressive assets, love him or hate him.

His fortune may is not liquid, and he's probably not extremely cash rich, but he is definitely asset rich.