WE

WE

eminem

based on the media on that image

>WUZ UPSET ABOUT PLEB DOGSHIT

Most of these changes are pretty unpopular, although I like the Kingpin one. Mostly because I like the actor.

Eminem has always been white, he's not blackwashed. He does rap though, but that's not a black only thing.

>1966 Django any way related to 2012 Django
confirmed for watching one or neither movies

It's a tribute.

>but that's not a black only thing.

And movies are not a white only thing

>imagine being triggered by african american actors being in movies
woah you really are embarrassing

this thread actually made me less racist because for most of these rolls the skin colour is irrelevant.

there were black cowboys get over it

and halle berry literally did play cat woman and it was fine

Sure but white people don't spontaneously turn black overnight.

>OP thinks the single most ripped-off spaghetti western is somehow sacred or something

the fat kid from harry potter went to jail before the series finished. Also, all anime to hollywood movies are pure shit

Blackwashing is just as bad as whitewashing, but who cares? Hollywood just does this so they can can lazily pander to a certain demographic, they're incapable of good original black characters

again with the rape of the culture

>Riff Raff is the only Transylvanian who isn't a nigger
Mmmm... I wonder why...

The funny thing is they still whitewash asian characters, though not so much anymore because of China.

Why can't Hollywood create good original black characters, it's kinda of insulting that they have to change the race of a canonically white character because they're artistically bankrupt

all the movies on the right are shit and most of them are box office flops

>Implying that Hermione wasn't suppose to be black in the first place
>Implying that some of those characters anyone have a shit about

But you're wrong

its a black male thing

The Harry Potter ones are the ones that actually trigger me. Because it's not a reboot or new universe or anything like that. It's still part of the same series in the exact same universe.

Except playwright and cinema are white culture. Niggers need to stop appropriating white culture.

Same for the first Catwoman.

>Implying that Hermione wasn't suppose to be black in the first place

The absolute furthest from the truth.

Hermione is JK Rowling though

Why can't niggers invent their own culture? Why are they always whining their way into white roles? You don't see Mark Wahlberg lobbying to play Shaft, for fuck's sake.

>the fat kid from harry potter went to jail before the series finished
And that justify hiring a nigger for his role?

Niggers can really only have two or three different roles in movies. You got your street niggers who are gang bangers or drug dealers or pimps. Or you got your musical entertainment niggers who dance or sing or jiggaboo their way to the top. All female niggers are just supposed to shit out other niggers and just be loud and sassy. Thats about as far as the range of niggers go in cinema. I dare you to try to show me examples of others. Of course now, they are trying to force niggers into every role, but it just comes off as pandering. Niggers will never accept that their communities are broken, and they have no leadership. Youre either stealing and selling drugs or youre dancin and jiving. Niggers goin Nig

What is black?

Their culture is all about steal so they just stole their roles.

How does it work for that black guy "human fire" or something from the 4 incredible.
Isn't he supposed to be the brother of that blonde invisible girl?

go fuck yourself

Really makes you think

He is his mother's son.

Whew, sure is rural in here. How you pig farmers all doing? Great that you have internets now and can hang around with the cool folks like us. Tip: the racism is not well liked with civilized people, it is going to hold you back.

SAVAGE

Niggers also are good for cannibal jungle men roles.

>i hate these racists
>better embroil myself within them and act snarky and throw some names around
>that will show them that it's better to be a decent human being

>implying nigger are civilized
>implying niggers are people

I'm not going down that road, you damn well know what I'm talking about.

Baby don't hurt me

This is why you lost

>complaining about casual racism on Sup Forums
Hellooo newfag, you have to go back

>all these triggered plebs
HAHAHAHA

imagine if it was for actual cinema and film not memeatic pleb shit

Why should white people hate their own race?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

I thought clinton wasn't elected because people knew too much about her to really vote for her. Then the new voters they tried to engage with identity politics were so far beyond male vs female that acting like a cis-gendered white person being president was meaningful was practically insulting.

Then trump won because republican voting has been pretty much fixed at 60 million for decades.

No one gave a shit about all the corruption or evil shit she was doing. Most voters were just sick and tired of the pc agenda that has been forced down their throats for so long.

u mad whiteboi