Tfw you lived long enough to see the Prince of all Saiyans become the most powerful character on Dragon Ball again

>tfw you lived long enough to see the Prince of all Saiyans become the most powerful character on Dragon Ball again

Feels good, man.

Gohanfags BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/7xbpm4nhIFrduy_wnmhG2g/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like the advertising bot is starting early today hiro!

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/7xbpm4nhIFrduy_wnmhG2g/

I haven't watched Super because I'm still waiting on that damned English dub but DB has reached the point where powerlevels dont even matter anymore.

This became evident to me when I was watching Revival of F. Watching Gold Frieza and Blue Goku fight is objectively the same thing as watching them fight in their normal states. Nothing changes.

Why the fuck is it so goddammit bright? Those fx effects are cringie and lame

>fx effects
effects effects?

>all saiyans had the potential turn golden
>can turn red
>can turn blue
>only 2 have achieved it for whatever reason
>make regular powerjumps just by training really hard
>apparently those are the only ones who understood that the power of saiyans doubled after a life threatening situation

Waitaminute, when did this happen?

Yep, dbz ended at cell saga. It went overboard with goten and trunks getting ssj and goku with ssj3. There's variety to the fights anymore too

i like it though. it lampshades how ridiculous everyone's power had become and sort of parodies how transformations had taken over the series

dbz ended at fucking freeza

Hell though even before then it was ridiculous with how easy Vegeta could blow up a planet
before it made it to earth
Or how picollo blew up the moon

And then they get 1 million times stronger... while doing less damage to the scenery

>only 2 have achieved
there was the ancient saiyan who achieved brief godhood then was promptly killed instead of asked how he did that

>>can turn red
>>can turn blue
how to ruined the series completely
> Should we come up with new transformations
> nah just recolor ssj1

>I'm retarded

I feel sorry for your unfortunate affliction Original Poster.

Vegeta truly is the best.

>goten and trunks getting ssj
leave

It ended at freiza. 18+ kiddo

Who killed him

You're goddamn right

uh, whoever he was fighting. the other saiyans, the bad ones. they gloss over it

He really is. Unfortunately Toriyama hates him, otherwise he would be a fucking murder machine instead of going in, getting rocked first, and Goku picking it up after he know's the opponents weakpoints.

fucker's spent so much time in the time chamber he should be 80 by now

why is goku pink?

GOKU BRACK

INTO

SUPA SAIYA JIN ROSU

How is he the strongest saiyan? Did they say it in the anime? Goku blue kaioken beats him easily.

post vegeta dancing, you know the one.

it's the color most befitting of a true god

>only 2 understood that the power of saiyans double after a life threatening situation

I don't even follow the show that hard but isn't it because they never show different galaxies? I mean the tournament had a Freeza dude that was mad weak compared to the Freeza we are use to seeing.

Also isn't it because Vegeta really wants to kill Goku while Goku is always the main dude to fight these tough fuckers? I mean vegetas brother looks like a bitch but it's because he's a police officer or some shit and doesn't fight every day

Isn't that what they literally did to the guy that stop stops time or whatever? Vegeta fights him first, gets wrecked while Goku watches and outright says he realized the power he had while watching Vegeta fight.