youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0
youtu.be/7rkhp96-xkM
youtube.com/watch?v=NI9Kz4VkXO4
youtube.com/watch?v=0QkZL3l1t-w
youtube.com/watch?v=UcINDQDOUpk
nbcnews.com/card/clinton-reporter-had-shame-trump-donating-n583456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who gives a fuck go cry somewhere else. Did Trump hurt your feelings? Fucking degenerate shouldn't be alive anyway.

they're really buying ads this early? sounds like a yuuuge waste of money.

This is running everywhere apparently:
youtu.be/7rkhp96-xkM

Would you rather support Hilary?

>wasting 20 million on anti-trump ads this early in the game

I bet Jeb! has something to do with this.

different background

>its a upper middle class white people pretend to be victims episode

This is so mild.

it's like... who takes this shit serious? You would have to be mentally ill that your emotions over rule logic in your mind.

This is literally only for women.

And the reporter lied and tried to say he did not write the report.

They are just trying to make this about something else.

When the core is about Hillary's corruption and the NWO taking over.

If I ever was taken hostage by IS/ISIS I hope my country would fucking carpet-bombed both my location (to end hostage situation in a painless way) and every other location where anyone even remotely related to the terrorists were located.

lol and some nigger called Trump retarded a couple days ago

Literally exploiting cripples for political gain. Shillary and those parents are real great people.

I fucking bust out laughing at that clip of Trump flailing around. God damn it, why is Trump so funny?

desu this

Anyone spending money right now is a moron. Better to blow a billion in the last month.

the point is that he does those hand gestures for anyone

>Photo of cross
>Un-aborted disabled child
>Parents act like liberal cucks

Who is this ad targeted to?

youtube.com/watch?v=NI9Kz4VkXO4

youtube.com/watch?v=0QkZL3l1t-w

cuckface

I'm loving the irony of pro-choicers talking about the value of saving disabled children

>asshole journalist is an asshole to Trump

>asshole journalist is disabled

>Trump treats him just like any other asshole

>people are pissed he treated someone with disabilities like a normal person

Liberals, everyone.

>can't comment
>can't dislike

I wonder who is behind this video...

>Bill Burton, has a black father and white mother.

Useful idiots aka women

Well I agreed with Trump on immigration
On Terrorism
On corruption
On business
On the middle class
But holy fuck he made fun of a crippled dude
Fuck it i'm done #imwithher guys

Retard was not only `someone with dissability`, his real fault is being a journalist. And a very bad one at that. Which give Trump a free pass to mock him. If he doesn't like it he should stop being a bad journalist.

Are disabled people supposed to be immune to criticism then? Look at what people say about Gov Abbott of Texas

No one watches TV anyways.

Who doesn't use adblock in 2016 lolz

ITS THE EYES WIDE SHUT MUSIC WHAT THE FUCK?

youtube.com/watch?v=UcINDQDOUpk

he's obviously doing that to cover his tracks you dumbass

First post best post

Fpbp
OP BTFO

20 MILLION WASTED DOLLARS

MAYBE WE SHOULD LET HER USE TAX DOLLARS NEXT TIME

>those kids were killed by Obama's drone strikes
THESE FUCKING IDIOTS

You're a fucking cuck, man.

This is why they spend so much money on paltry, misleading personality attacks -- because simple minded people like user are easily persuaded. They don't want to belong to the "bad guys". Make someone seem like a jerk. You don't want to support a jerk, right?

YEP I'M A #PLEBFORJEB NOW

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HUH

Nobody gave a fuck about this when it happened, nobody gave a fuck about it when the media harped on it for literally WEEKS and nobody gives a fuck about it now.

All I see is a mudslinging campaign taking advantage of a disabled child to suit its own needs and that is 100% fact and 100% despicable.

Smart guy

Oh look, another 1 post kike slide thread and you faggots slurp it up

Chillary would have aborted her though

BREAKING NEWS

MSM TO HIRE ONLY DISABLED REPORTERS SO NOONE CAN QUESTION THEIR INTEGRITY

>Well I agreed with Trump on immigration
Secretly hire thousands of illegals and give away thousands of American jobs to H1B visa foreigners? All Mexicans are rapists? Is that what you're going with?

>On Terrorism
Build a Berlin Wall? What kind of retard falls for that?

>On corruption?
Trump admits he's the guy that pay the bribes and expects politicians to give him everything he demands. He IS the corruption.

>On business?
He's a deadbeat who reneges on his creditors, steals from his employees, cheats his investors and swindles his customers. If that's the kind of guy you are, he'll represent you perfectly

>On the middle class?
He fucking stole money from the goddamed VETERANS and had to shamed into giving it back.
nbcnews.com/card/clinton-reporter-had-shame-trump-donating-n583456

Contrary to many liberals beliefs humans instinctively know that cripples are a mistake and burden to the tribe even if PC muzzles their opinion.

HAHAHAHA

Like anybody gives a FUCK if Trump made fun of a tard after the buttfucking they've been getting the last 8 years from King "Like Me, Or Else, You Fucking Racist Crackers" Obama.

>muh sob story
>dat loose connection with Donald Trump
>hurr my daughter is disabled and he seems to have made fun of one disabled person therefore it's just like he made fun of my daughter and therefore he has an evil soul and I'm not a paid actor
the good news is if that's the best they've got this is gonna be easy

>virtue signalling this hard
>on an anonymous taiwanese sink catalog
dude

why

If the daughter was just a bit more fucked up this would be an ad bashing Trump on abortion.

Not true, Cher called him a racist on Twitter in like 2012. But still, it's a decent point.

Do you suck dicks?

Do normalfags really care about disabled people? I thought it was more of a pretend to like them thing.

>white cis male
>disability

Do Grace's parents support Hillary, Bernie, or are they establishment shills?

Hahaha, retards BTFO. It's time to stop treating retards like people and just start euthanizing them.

>nobody is pointing out that their inferior genes led to potato offspring and they should never have reproduced

No one's going to think you're serious if you try to take on each point like that.

Next time try to refute all his points with only a few central points in a single sentence.

Also remember that punctuation is not important if you want to get replies!

Why are you trying so hard? Here's your (((you))).

>All the kids at her school know NEVER to mock her

AND WHY THE FUCK NOT? What is she does something worth being mocked for? Does she get a special pass for being a fucking cripple? Treat the little slut like everyone else and give her shit when she deserves it. Just like that faggot reporter.

>comments are disabled for this video

Haha!. Clockwork.

(((disabled)))