It's becoming terrifying to live as a white male in the USA...

It's becoming terrifying to live as a white male in the USA. We have somehow become the most "oppressed" group in the entire fucking country. I need to move in the next few years before shit gets worse.

The USA has slowly been taking everyone's freedoms away, and thanks to SJWs I'm terrified of the simplest of things just because I'm a white male.

What country doesn't fucking hate us? Europe and the USA have been infested with shitskins as of late, and the problem seems to be getting really bad, along with being cucked by feminazis in places like Sweden.

I visited Amsterdam and they seemed to be okay for now when it comes to freedoms. Where can me and my white girlfriend move where we won't be fucking harassed because of the color of our skin or my gender? I need to get the fuck out of here. Does a safe haven for whites even exist anymore???

You sound like a pussy, OP. I wouldn't be surprised if your GF cheats on you regularly.

You're a pussy, I'm a white male and the worst discrimination I've faced is women not caring about my views on feminism. Oh, the humanity!

My girlfriend submits to me fully and does anything I tell her to.

It's not too bad NOW compared to Europe, but it's only going to get worse. I want to prepare for when we get our own version of a Hitler in the form of a female PoC that causes a male genocide here in the states.

I don't take any shit. That doesn't mean things are great here.

I think people just don't want to tolerate shitty white men. joke's on them, they'll just create a nazi class

Tbh, I've never seen any of the shit that Sup Forums talks about irl, and I go to a college that's only like a 3rd white.
The only meme I've seen so far is that Ancient Egyptians were black, besides that everyone seems to get along.

I'm college aged. 22, have skills, not (openly) racist. I've never had serious shit happen to me, but because of my age group and social circles, I know people that are full blown SJW retards (not for long because I drop them as soon as that shit comes out), and know men that get the full brunt of that sickening bullshit. If it becomes the norm, I want out. And I'm going to start planning for that NOW, not when it's too late.

>Sup Forums
>gf

ya ok bud

This is my first thread on Sup Forums. Only know about it because every once in a while you guys do something and it leaks out everywhere else. Been skimming infrequently.

You still sound like a pussy. A pussy who pretends to be an "alpha male" is still a pussy.

Come on guys.. Where you gonna move. The earth is only 8% white now..
Get to fucking already...
Get your girl freind pregnant and go from there.
Support others around you.. stay strong.

Here, have the reply you're baiting for.

Amsterdam has more of what you're afraid of, not less.

By now, there is no excuse not to have a gun if you're an American.

I live in New York City - guns are illegal and no one gets them. I'm considering moving south or back to North East PA (which is basically the south), but it's unfortunate that rednecks are the only ones that have matching ideologies because they're fucking retarded and believe in sky people and fucking their kids.

And that's a shame about Amsterdam. What's wrong with Holland that I didn't pick up on during my several yearly trips?

no, there is no safe haven left and you're going to abandon your homeland without even putting up a fight. Or be a pussy and leave. We don't need cowards and cucks

No. Get to genociding. That's the real answer. First we use Islam to kill Jew then we gas the rest

we're not perfect and the future is pretty bleak for us white males over here too mate, but its no where near as bad as how bad it looks in the rest of the western world. Come down here and laugh at the rest of the world as they burn to the ground.

Why would you ever go city. If you move go to the countryside. Cities are hubs of marxism and brainwashing.

Move to a red state and hope Trump gets elected.

Can someone direct me to this video? I've seen it before but I don't remember the name...

That's Tom Cruise interviewed by Oprah in 2002.

Why would you move? Embrace the hate, it only means you're doing something well.

I ditched my 6-figure engineering job and started a business. I'm white and I have a korean painting parts for me, mexicans unloading and trucking my cargo, and chinese injection moulding and packing my product. They can hate me all day, but they still know I am the boss.

The only people who don't work for me are negroes, and that's because they're lazy as fuck and incredibly stupid. But I even pull one over on them when they call in and order my products, I often make them call in several times and overcharge them; I consider this reparations for ruining the integrity and security of our inner-cities.

My advice to you is to stand tall, start a business or become a leader, and accept your roll as the evil white man, there's no shame in doing what you were designed to do.