What is wrong with them?

What is wrong with them?

How did they become the fedoras of Europe?

Why are other German speaking countries so much more bro-tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A
youtube.com/watch?v=CCdyGLCXz_4
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/06/g20-police-and-demonstrators-clash-at-protest-in-hamburg
vocaroo.com/i/s0b7x5PYFQnD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah it's literally just you being a fucking dick towards the nationality because of memes

t. pretended to be austrian when I met foreigners and everyone liked me

nobody cares about german cuck memes outside of the internet

Outside of the Internet, People still care about nuzi memes and the other stereotypes tho

wouldn't austria get the same abuse?

those protests that happened today were the biggest embarrassment of the continent ever since you tried to invade everyone.

Poland however displayed for more respectably today.

what protests?

no because people are dumb

You can find the answer in your own nation's WWII propaganda.:
youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A
youtube.com/watch?v=CCdyGLCXz_4

>

fucking hamburg

does Germany media not cover this shit?

>being communists

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/06/g20-police-and-demonstrators-clash-at-protest-in-hamburg

Austria's biggest achievements:
>making everyone believe Hitler was German
>making everyone believe Mozart was Austrian

feels bad man

You'd receive overused nazi jokes here but muh heritage fags would also dedicate a fan club to you.

>How did they become the fedoras of Europe?
Nazi guilt

Hitler's biggest achievements:
>making everyone believe Hitler was German
>making everyone believe Mozart was Austrian

What it always boils down to with Germans is that they feel like the world owes them something.
It's been this way for at least a century and nothing has appreciably changed.

this flag again

White guilt on steroids. Hitler's biggest scar in Europe.

go back to Sup Forums
you obv dont know shit about germany, aside from memes

yeah because other countries don't have violent "protests"

They were showing the demonstrations live on TV (N24) for almost the whole day with several reporters and camera teams

they'd be concerned for his well-being and then bitch about their metabolism/thyroids

t. guy with a fat delusional family

stop writing the same shit in every Germany thread

>go back to Sup Forums
kek he called it

They do cover. But it doesn't seem clickworthy.

10.000 demonstrants from all over Europe sure represent 80 Million Germans

what don't I know about Germany? Please educate.

We should have never let Germany reunite.

edgy Sup Forumstard teeny... go to bed, school's early tomorrow

not until you come up with an actual argument in Germany's defense.

>implying you had any arguments to begin with
and a reminder, Sup Forums memes are not arguments

You can actually praise hitler in public or on social media, people will just hate you for it

I'm not here to defend my country either, but you seem to be firing shots for it.

I am not talking about your dystopian hellhole

do defense what?

irony?

>they feel like the world owes them something.

Well, you do not owe us something, you own the white race something.

You only know them from Sup Forums and alt lite YouTube channel comment sections so you throw them into the same pot as the normal ones.
Same reason why we hate americans.
We are both arrogant.

Why write anything different when it remains as true as ever?

Germans bug me as of late.

They're like Canadians. They feel like they're so much better than the rest of the unenlightened western world, while engaging in the exact same systems.

How dare anyone criticize the status quo? The Germans are benefitting, at least now.

Let's all be centrists like Germany and make nice with each other.

Dunno man, I've been there. The average German is way worse than the Germans here. They're full of a bunch of pseudo knowledge and think so highly of themselves for it. They're like redditors.

repeatedly throwing it into our faces doesn't make it more true tho

Germany consists of two groups of people.
1. Extreme left and extreme right people
2. Center cucks that try to supresss all extreme opinions, in hope the country wont become another shithole, like during the cold war and WW2, due to the extreme left and right

While in the Netherlands you have people from all political ideologies. But we all know we are part of the same system. United under one King.
So we all hear each other out, discuss inconvenient facts, think about the merits of proposals and respect each others right to be radical.

Yes, I'm quite certain from the German perspective your only flaw is that you just work too hard. In reality your entitlement complex is suffocating and I'm far from the first to see it.

ITT: Retards talking out of their asses (You)

Germany even censors statements made by Dutch politicians in your media.
And we dont have violent left wing riots or violent extreme right groups who want to start a race war.

It's the centrists that really bother me. They act like wanting some sort of political direction, or having emotion about your countrymen is some stupid thing.

We have a genuine Nazi party that participates in local elections. But they never win any seats. And according to our secret service they dont hurt a fly.

>And we dont have violent left wing riots
Kek.
Wait for the next G20 meeting in your country, faggot.
These retards come here from all over the world just to start shit.

Haha! I'm German! I shop at HnM and dress like everyone else, but I am much more stylish than those Americans.

I draw a meager salary and everything in my life is great! No, we don't do much else but make machines and own groceries, but this is the pinnacle of any societal aspiration.

If I work hard my whole life, I can get married to a German girl and have too few children to replace us. But we'lol let in immigrants who don't even drink beer or eat schnitzel to keep our painfully mediocre national product strong.

I've stopped dreaming! I'm German, of course. You should want to be like me.

just stop pls
you are probably the same american that whines about germans being ungrateful to americans

It's not about having protests, it's about what these protests are about
Your country is like antifa's main base

We'll just deport them to Germany. Just like the Turkish minister.

>how the people in it are like
>how
Good way to spot the ESLfags right there.

Well... Antifa, literally the Antifaschistische Aktion was founded here, Sherlock.

Away from that they do pretty much nothing here. Some shit on 1. May in Berlin and Hamburg.. Away from that shit like what happens right now happens in every city G7/8/20 is in.

germans are the mose naive and dumb people on this earth, like a bunch of robots

Antifas here dont throw with molotov cocktails and such. Thats dangerous you know.

Dutch smugness is more powerful than any bomb.

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

Lost your way out your containment thread again?

ER STRAFE ES!

ER STRAFE ES

behinderte /deutsch/-Miehms

The G20 always has protests at it, as did the G7 and G8, its not something unique to germany

Hate to be acossiated with this country.
You can be the best person on earth but people will still hate you just for your nationality.
Fuck this shit.

DROSSELNDER HAẞ VON SIEBZIG MILLIONEN

>ẞ
bemerkt

was soll denn drosselnd sein? ich kenne das nur im sinne von verringern

Thank you

Hahnrei

>und das treulose Italien

WTF im reassured in my traditional prejudices now

Pfoten Hoch!

Do homma no oans

Please reassure me about the origin of your ammunition.

kannst dich ja verpissen wenn es dir nicht gefällt
ihr seid nicht willkommen, falls ihr das missverstanden habt

Gute Arbeit Kameraden,

der Faden wurde erfolgreich vom Feind zurückerobert.

You're embarrassing yourselves, nothing more.

Danke Herr Major.

Halt's Maul Tommy

you'll probably end up bombing us instead, just like last time

Ireland wasn't even in the war. q

didn't stop you bombing us did it

we barely bombed britain so how did we bomb yyou?

Der Ami spricht die Wahrheit. Ihr Deutschen seid die größten Fedoraherrn Europas.

Die einzige nützliche Anwendung eurer Sprache, die ich gefunden habe, ist das lesen interessanter Texte, die auf Deutsch geschrieben worden sind.

Für Unterhaltungen ist Deutsch keine gute Sprache. Selbst die Deutschen, die im Netz getroffen habe, bevorzugen Englisch für diesen Zweck.

Das machen wir eigentlich nur, wenn wir bemerken, das unser gegenüber nicht gut Deutsch kann.
Also geh bitte Norneger.

>Ketten aus Relativsätzen lassen mich besonders kluk wirken

esl?

Ich folge einfach die autistischen Regeln deiner verwickelten Sprache.

>browse other threads for awhile
>come back to find all this autism

wie kann ich einen dschobb bei euch ölniggern bekommen? ich möchte auch etwas vom ölgeld haben.

>all these Krautchan faggots
>all this autism

can't you stay on your fucking board/general?
It's fucking awful to share the same flag with you literal subhumans. Facebook tier.

ich werde deine ausführung persönlich widerlegen. dies habe ich nur für dich aufgenommen:

vocaroo.com/i/s0b7x5PYFQnD

Nein

Wenn du nicht vollständig untauglich bist, sollte es kein Problem sein, hier einen Job zu finden.

pic related

spreng dich weg
kriech den anglos noch weiter in den arsch

>Wenn du nicht vollständig untauglich bist, sollte es kein Problem sein, hier einen Job zu finden.
meine frage bezog sich darauf, wo ich einen dschobb finden kann.
in der datenbank des ausländerregisters sind nur schlechte dschobbs für halbaffen registriert. ich suche die dschobbs für kluke loide wie mich maschinenbau M.Sc.