A woman will never want your dick so bad as Jennifer wants Chris' one in this pic

A woman will never want your dick so bad as Jennifer wants Chris' one in this pic

>OH sheeit!
>Calls Ace an "A"

Is William a fucking retard?

>meme the man and meme the woman

damn son

She wants everyone's dick. A total slut

Cmon, Pratt is fine.
He just got too big for his own good.

Doesn't make him less of a meme actor

>Tfw youre fucking Anna Farris a 10/10 qt every damn day and OG meme
>Tfw you don't need ugly ho's like jlaw

>that meme hairline

>these actors are too memorable!
You are an idiot.

They are both such annoying stereotypes of obnoxious Americans

Dance off!

Being fit and affable is obnoxious? Rather be an angry as fuck brown guy with a unibrow like you.

Calm down, princess.

idk, he seems a real bro

Projecting much?

Yup.

Somebody needs to call him out on his whole 'I loves technology' schtick too.

He's a borderline retard.

>anna farris
>10/10

Shes unironically a fucking chipmunk

NEW MEME?

Fuck off reddit

LOL! She is so quirky XD

Anna Faris used to be qt like 15 years ago. All that plastic surgery she's had has made her face look atrocious.

How does it feel to get your dick sucked?

how do you know?

What I meant is that they are loud, vacuous and completely devoid of charm. I.e. American

I don't know since I never had sex.

Did william forgot what card he got? how does that happen?

Ask your mom

Thats right britcuck, wouldn't want to be "obnoxious" and bother your elite ruling class monarchy and property owners from passing laws that let them spy on you and exempt themselves lmao

Doesn't feel like anything, just slightly wet and warm

Only premature ejaculators cum during blowjobs

In case you haven't heard, memes are in.

We have a meme president taking office in 2017

Your government literally does the same thing you absolute moron

Nah, m8, you just got a shitty beej from a woman who doesn't know how to handle a dick

You poor poor man. You've never gotten a real blowjob.

>he doesn't enjoy the pleasure of getting his dick sucked
maybe you'd prefer to have something up your butt instead

Amputated jew penis detected

One minute men detected

I've had BJs from gfs, one night stands and hookers and they literally feel like nothing

Try kegels bro, they can help with premature ejaculation

Go nuts

Have you tried getting one from a dude? Just sayin because you sound like a bit of a ponce. The hookers part sounds especially like a desperate cry from the back of the closet.

Wow, you sure are the sexual dynamo, user

I take back what I said. I hate blowjobs now.

Thanks for correcting the record ;)

Agree with this. Waste of time

Finally, someone else on Sup Forums who has actually had sex before

Here is a (You) for you, son.

I got a BJ from a tranny once and that felt like nothing too

>getting an ole beejay from this girl I used to work with after she sat on my face
>it's pretty good yet I feel dead inside
That's when I knew I was clinically depressed bros, haven't done anything about it though and it's been like 5 years

jennifer lawrence is still in her 20s and she's already giving me hillary clinton vibes. she's gonna age so fucking poorly.

Try a loving relationship, bruh

What does Morty's skin smell like?

I hear you. The feminism is strong in JLaw.

Why did Pratt get married? He can bang basically any chick he wants and he gets married? And to that uggo Faris of all people?

He married in 2009. Back then, Faris was the "hot" one with people hitting on her in front of him. The tables simply turned, I hope for their sake it doesn't ruin their marriage.

I'm pretty sure every man woman and child on this earth wants his dick. So I wouldn't compare myself to that

>that childish view of love/sex/marriage
you grow out of that. you just need to find the right one

>she's gonna age so fucking poorly

She's not even that good-looking to begin with.

If getting puss is the only goal or choice in life, we'd never get married in the first place.
But, uh, yeah, that Faris man. Total troglodyte, 0/10, would not bang or spend any time with.

Yeah, a total ugo, not like this 10/10s that are constantly lusting after my cock.
How are your 10/10 milf loli cat girls doing?

This

I'm 100% straight but the more I look at actors and actresses the more I think - are men just naturally better looking than women?

Look at the amount of make up on Jennifer Lawrence and then tell me she makes your dick hard. Also bear in mind she's still in her twenties. Chris Pratt meanwhile might have some fake tan on but other than that is just a regular fit guy approaching 40 and he makes my dick hard (again I'm 100% straight; just stating facts). This isn't just about Pratt either; it's true in almost all cases.

3 minutes in paint

Male actresses have makeup on too. Even politicians wear makeup when they go on tv these days.

>filename
>I'm gonna make my dick disappear!

>approaching 40
Holy shit I didn't know that. I thought he was in his late twenties.
It's unfair for men how women age so poorly.

enjoy your aids

First, you're gay if you find men, in general, more attractive than women and get boners from dudes. Second, he's wearing makeup too.

It's show biz, retard. Everyone is dolled up to look good on camera.

You are just doing it wrong, you are supposed to facefuck her til you cum, that's how it works.

>Blowjob
>Aids
I don't think you understand how this works.

BTFO retard, blowjobs are great.

i legit mire pratt's frame. certified jelly

>Cmon, Pratt is fine.
How is he fine? Because he's a "christian" JUST LIKE YOU? That doesn't make him redpilled like you fags like to say. He's a 40 year old middle schooler. I hope he gets the fuck beat out of him.

Couldn't you get aids from a bleeding mouth?

Yup, Chris Pratt isn't even attractive. He is the transformation of the 'cute but not handsome' type into Hollywood so all the non-handsome men can have someone to identify with.

He looks like Rey.

Theoretically it's possible, but very very unlikely.

Say you have two gay dudes with fucking each other. The one getting pounded from behind is far more likely to go get AIDS then the pounder.

He's a genuine, pure conservative man who believes in the sanctity of marriage rather than degenerate manwhoring. Thor is the same way.