OHIO 4/22/16 HAPPENING

So whatever happened to the Ohio shooter who killed 8 family members? Is he still on the run? And what about all the weed they found?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7ZhkUBKKQA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Pike_County,_Ohio,_shootings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this isnt a happening thread fucking summerfag

I'm gonna need more info on this buddy otherwise im calling bullshit on it.

It's being slid by the media.

this was on April 22 its not happening OP is a faggot

He's white, so the police are letting him get away with it.

So far, no one has been arrested and any information the police have uncovered has been kept under wraps. Apparently the weed had little to do with the murder and it was more about two of the brothers being complete redneck assholes and going around and beating the shit out of people for little to no reason. I do think it is strange that a mass murder like this has gone unsolved for this long, but it does seem like most (but not all) of the people who were killed were a rowdy bunch who liked to cause trouble.

youtube.com/watch?v=H7ZhkUBKKQA

its not strange it happens hourly
they deserved it for having 2 people named Christopher and two people named Hannah one with the spelling "Hanna"

Ohio here. We stay out of other people's business, we are only 15% nig so we self govern for the most part. Those people were involved with some shady shit and we have a saying: You do something bad, something bad is going to happen.

Also whatever happened to the DC Madam call list that was supposed to be leaked and implicate a bunch of politicians like Rato.

She was murdered and the story got spiked. Thats it.

Cartels. The eight family members living in different locations were part of a marijuana grow op. Big wake-up call to all the innocent hippies ridibg the legalization wave.

Can we rangeban leafs please.

>Big wake-up call to all the innocent hippies ridibg the legalization wave.

You do realize if marijuana were legalized it would take all the money and power out of the hands of the cartels, right?

Their grow op wasn't even that large like maybe $250k/year divided amongst atleast 4 people. I don't think the cartels would kill an entire family over something that small

how is obama friend? :) im so glad you could get such a progressive president for eight yrears. impressive friendo.
hope hillary wins and sets you straight, no more dank memes for you.
wouldnt want you going beserk on feminists or african americans.

You think wrong. Theyll kill someone for selling a dime bag without paying them tax.

In Ohio? I think you have the northern and southern borders confused.

Noone in Ohio says that.

Try real hard to stop being retarded.

AYO HOL UP HOL UP

You know what I think is really fucking weird about this?

That train robbery of hundreds of pounds of fireworks, they showed up in a field in Ohio the same day as this whole family was murdered.

Then, neither of these stories got any more media attention and they chock it up to a weed grow op they had??

It's all very fucking fishy to me.

hat, dont you have a doggy dong to be sucking on right now?

Here in Oregon, marijuana is legal to buy, and you can even grow up to 4 plants for yourself legally (medical patients can have even more). With that being said, weed is grown all over the fucking state here. Growing, let alone smoking, isn't really even taboo. Not to mention a bunch of people just don't give a fuck and have huge illegal grow-ops.

To me, it doesn't make any sense why the cartels would go after families that are growing in Ohio, when there are states like Oregon, Washington, Alaska, and Colorado that have a fuckton of growops, and they're probably smuggling a lot of pot to the east.

So why do the cartels attack the growers in Ohio? Is it because it is more profitable for cartels to sell in places in Ohio where weed is expensive and more difficult to find?

Once it was found out they were dope dealers everyone stopped giving a fuck.

Also by focusing on the story it is an admission by the media that the fucking cartels are as far north as Ohio which reflects back on President Obama's wish to import every shit brown turd in the punch bowl to America.

>So why do the cartels attack the growers in Ohio?

Thats just it, they don't. Why the fuck would they try to compete with Canadian or American growers up north who have much, MUCH better product? Seriously who the fuck would buy some Mexican brick schwag when you have the dankest nuggets in the world literally all over the place?

Both of those are true. But have the police made any headway in the investigation?

These people do not recognize our borders. Azatlan is all theirs in their mind. La rata are a bunch of communist spics and drug dealers.

Chances are it was a nugger gang doing the hit and they dont want to have any black serial killers or mass shooters published at the time.

Agreed, but who could it have been?

Why do the cartels do insane hyper-violence with Satanic twists, I mean, they are highly logical people. I heard that to get into the Zetas you had to solve an already-nearly-solved Rubik's Cube without losing progress.

This shit has personal written all over it. Whoever committed the murders had it out for that family specifically and the whole marijuana angle is just misdirection.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Pike_County,_Ohio,_shootings

You're right and wrong. The American product is better and Cartels don't compete. But not competing does not mean they allow their markets to be taken away like Gadsden's Purchase. That's precisely when they get all Cartelly.

Exactly, I wouldnt doubt they were planted, no pun intended, by police. Anyone would have cleaned that out if they went far enough to kill the entire bloodline.

Criminals dont go and take out an entire family in multiple locations in a coordinated hit and leave valuables. Government does that.

I was shocked to discover that in 14 states (Alabama, Hawaii, Kentucky, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming) there are no laws against bestiality.

The Mexican cartel killed this family for selling on their turf

and yes the media is sliding this hard

I live about 30 miles south of where this happened, and it's hardly in the news anymore. I think the last thing I heard about it was who was getting custody of the two kids that were left alive.

I get what your saying but so far there is no evidence that the cartels were involved whatsoever. If there was even a hint of involvement the right wing media would be blowing that trumpet loudly. The interesting thing about the case is that, so far, nobody knows a goddamn thing.

This seems like the most plausible thing. It would explain why they left valuables and so much product. The amount of profit they would get from controlling the market here on out would be massive compared to the tiny one time bit they left behind, which would also only help police link them to the murders. The brutality indicates it. As well as the media silence, they don't want anything that makes "right wingers" or Trump to look correct. If it came out tomorrow that some spic gangsters massacred a white family in fucking Ohio you can guarantee that wall is going up.

its not his fault you don't understand markets

I wished.

It's not important. Concern yourselves with something else.

From Ohio. I've never heard this. Are you sure you're not thinking of West Virginia?

Unsolved mass murders are actually pretty important and quite interesting.

Can confirm. Nobody says or acts like that. People actually can't mind their own business in my town.

im curious, if r9k did it the post lines up perfectly, did a old robot really do this.

yeah you're exactly right just look at prohibition and rum runners etc. people are buying homemade alcohol left and right

oh wait

no

they are not

but organized crime still deals in alcohol sales/production

oh wait

no

they do not

What's the problem with the name Christopher you fucking leaf ?

Here in Chicago at least organised crime is involved in liquor distribution. Heard it from a Greek guy who liked to talk big but I am inclined to believe that bit, he was in prison for a while

So the media just never wanted to run with this story? Fun how all you get to hear about is whatever an organization wants you to know.