What's next for their career?

What's next for their career?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HkuZ_8KnCzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why does his face twitch when he speaks?

Complaining more on YouTube about YouTube

he has tourette's

wisscb

Seagalposting doesn't belong there

She's so fucking cute.

they should do a cuck video, desu.
I would literally pay thousands to see Ethan cry while Hila gets drilled by BBC

she looks like those gifs where every part of image progressively enlarges until it becomes a mess but stopped halfway through

spooky scary skeleton.

Banking

americans and their fake white teeth are so strange

My dick.

I don't want Ethan crying. I wanna see him with a black guy bangin his wife.

are h3h3 threads the new douge threads?

memes

Douge threads are the meme that keeps on giving. These h3h3 circlejerks are boring af because it's full of Redditors.

yeah, her teeth and eyes are too big, ethan could do a lot better tbqh, she must have some pretty rich parents.

>h3h3 stops making good content
>instead of doing what they do best "making fun of people" they decide to do cringey content like dicks out for harambe, DUDE WEED LMAO
>the people behind youtube notice how shit they have gotten
>(BUT THEIR JEWISH SO THE OTHER JEWS WHO RUN YOUTUBE LOVE EM).
>nope
>youtube starts mysteriously making their subscribers unsubscribe from their channel
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HkuZ_8KnCzg

Let this be a lesson to you h3h3. The Jews at youtube want good content from you but instead you are making other Jews look bad with your shitty cringey recentbcontent.

Go back to making funny watchable videos.

Sorry I must be drunk. I made so many spelling errors and repeated myself.

nice bait bro-ham ;^) gonna mkae me cum

ISNT THAT PEWDIEPIES THING

>WAAAH we're not popular anymore this is all youtube's fault

> Eurocucks can't fathom spending money on a toothbrush but will happily pay for broadcast tv

I ditched h3h3 when he just became moralising crap.

I think the video that made me do it was that counter strike gambling one. Why the hell was he commenting on that?

Is he still complaining about people being scumbags or has he went back to doing mildly funny stuff?

If he officially got diagnosed with Tourettes then that just reinforces my lack of respect for mental illness diagnoses these days. People always wonder why autism diagnoses have skyrocketed in recent years. I attribute it doctors seeing some kid do some weird little habit every once in a while like over acting with his eyebrows like Ethan and Emilia Clark do and they just say "yeah fuck it you have Tourettes or autism or some shit. Now take my prescription and pay me a fuck load of money."

You sound very qualified.

>tfw no holocaust survivor gf

lmao You have no idea what you're talking about. Are you really more qualified to diagnose someone with tourette's than a doctor? Show me your fucking credentials

>leveraging your comedy channel into a political platform

did you get diagnosed with being a retard?

>toothbrush
dude, you people let your dentist bleach your teeth to an unnatura colour

Ethan definitely keeps moving his eyebrows up and down like he cannot control it.

>2017
>falling for the autism is a real disease meme

Do you suffer from anxiety as well?

>Do you suffer from anxiety as well?
Anxiety sufferer here. I got pills for that as well as my ocd.

It is real

Here's your (You)

really shame that he become such a redditfag

this picture doesn't even mean anything anymore

So how long until they become so shit that half their subs unsubscribe and they decide to release a sex tape?

>be a fucking bitch
>get drugged

america is a shining vanguard to us all.

Their last one was actually pretty good. With clickbait pranks making a come back, they might return to their previous content.

Aliyah to Israel.

their sex is probably awkward as fuck

>Awkward moment your girlfriend/sister has to place her arm on your tshirt to prevent it from lifting up and thus revealing your unaesthetic rotund body to the world.

How can you ever look her in the eye again?

why do people think hila is attractive

what part of her are you seeing that im not

Ethan has never gone out of the way to hide his guy. Being fat is part of his shtick

he literally prides himself on his fupa, get out of the thread if you dont know anything about him you absolute retard

There are certain times when she is mesmerizing. Then there are times when she looks like a ghoul.

Another YouTube policy or reaction bid.

Fat fucks detected.

Take your shirt off on the beach and say that to my face, you big blobby bastards.

She's Israeli. Like literally from Israel. She had those teeth even in their old videos before they were in the US

>its a ethan complains about youtube episode

He's a Clinton libcuck shill. Now that she's lost, he's going to be irrelevant. Same as that Casey faggot.

retirement

>can't control minor eyebrow movements
>hey you this disease
Back in the day you just had weird eyebrow ticks. Now they have to see some fucking doctor to put some made up label for it for no productive reason. That's the point.
>be weird kid in class
>soccer mom accept that you're the weird kid in class
>take you to doctor
>get some label to put on it
>HE HAS AUTISM QUIT BEING SUCH SHITLORDS IT ISNT HIS FAULT!

>be dying man coughing up blood
>peasants notice, just say it's god punishing him for sins
>no treatment, no help
>die
i mean obviously they're not going to die but it's almost as if medicine and diagnosis have advanced since we were just guessing about shit that baffled us

I'll take my shirt off at the beach and no one gives a fuck because half of them look like me.

>being a doctor
>wanting patients to get better

You should probably just accept the autism diagnosis you got from your doctor.

>Americans have to subscribe to either one political party or the other and anyone who tells you to think for yourself must be someone from the other party.

Yeah I actually find her cute too

I respect the opinions of someone who is paid by politicians to spread ideologies you need to kill yourself.

I thought about that. I bet it's quiet in the bedroom. He rmoaning and faking everything def akward

If you*

Idk, they've got material for a while with these weird as fuck channels getting popular.

Or maybe they are losing subscribers because they are shit?

This image keeps getting larger every time I see it posted.

Her eyes and lips, dog. They're amazing

Of course Sup Forums worships this vile racist.

THIS.

honestly the fact this thread has gone on so long shows how far this board has fallen. Douge threads are quality but end up pruned by mods or spammed with "not Sup Forums related", yet this garbage with no relation to film or television goes on and on because everyone here pretty much is reddit now.

So have diagnoses of autism increased because doctors have increased their diagnoses, not because kids have a higher rate of autism? Would you say that is true?

You sound like a butthurt prank channel/leafy fanboy

Tourette patients, especially with mild Tourette like Ethan, are rarely medicated.

Her demeanor is cute.

her giant, inviting eyes and glowing smile.

total qt

shes cute desu

All of these.
Her eyes man, her eyes.