Why do you fuckers hate Dave Chapelle?

Why do you fuckers hate Dave Chapelle?

because retards think bill burr was the guy who made dave go to africa

Damn, Dave Chapelle looks like *THAT*?

he's too woke

Who the fuck hates based Chappelle?

Nobody hates Dave Chapelle

We just miss him

if I shout RICK JAMES BITCH in his face now is he gonna beat me up?

He's was a good nigger but he got all uppity and realized that white people were laughing at him not with him.

So what? Niggers are fun to laugh at and he was making millions. He should have just stayed a good house nigger and kept us laughing.

Best comedian out there

Is that natty? His arms looks weird

cringe

lol

mostly this unironically

He thinks he's really smart when really its just funny when a black points out shit we already know in a funny accent

why does every single black guy has either 5% bodyfat or is a fucking fat sack of shit?

oh god the cringe

He's a nigger.

>implying Sup Forums hates based Chapelle when Black Bush is considered essential Sup Forumscore

>White people be like but black people be like political edition

>Actually good

> Converts to Islam because Christianity is seen as a slave religion
> Islam enslaved more people in Africa and Europe than can be compared to the western slave trade

what?

Bullshit, he went militant black and Muslim. End of story.

Saudi Arabia allowed for the legal slavery of Africans until 1972

Also, actual Muslims are not fond of blacks at all, regardless of their religion. He's like every white guy who converts to Buddhism and expects to be loved by Wirathu.

Truth and goodness elude the best of us sometimes.

>it's a "People think Chappelle escaped to Africa because of white people" episode

Biggest misconception, if you actually did your research and followed interviews, the big reason for him going to Africa was because of Comedy Central trying to wedge a divide him and the co-creator of his show, whom he had been friends with for decades, as well as literally everyone around him trying to suck his dick. He was essentially being manipulated by everyone around him. That was the entire reason he escaped to Africa, it was the one place where no one knew who he was and no one could get in contact with him.

I miss him.

I saw his SNL stand-up and I found it funny, but his facial expressions bothered me. There was something wrong. Maybe the crowd was laughing at the wrong time and he looked a bit paranoid that they're just laughing at racial jokes. Maybe people were afraid of laughing and offending him. It could just be I'm over thinking it. I hope the Netflix stand-up coming up is good.

Some people just shouldn't work out. Face does not fit the body.

This. I like crackhead skinny Chappelle

I've never hated Chapelle.

In fact I wish he'd return for some specials or a new show. I don't care what really just as long as he's doing something

those are "i work out occasionally" arms

kek

IT WAS MOONEY

are you lost? this is Sup Forums

because he is a self hating coon

see it shocks you

EVERY DAY IS BICEP DAY

>WANTS TO GET HARD
>BECOMES A CURLBRO

GET IT TOGETHER DAVE

Streetcredatekid#davechapelle

jesus christ

because that snl shit was hideous

he hates other black people, thinks they are dumb and worthless

IT WAS MOONEY

SNL proved he still has it.

The world needs him back.

The monologue was great. Don't blame Dave for SNL's talentless millennial staff.

When will the "Internet racism is funny guies" meme fucking die?

This

Despite Dave The Nigger being a disatrous niggery hack, he should've been making money off being a lifeless coon rather than leaving. Nonetheless, in the end he will not be remembered as anything but a nigger who can make people laugh with his stale nigger humor. Worthless legacy.

It's no "meme" you imbecile. People are waking up to the facts, not some bullshit leftist propaganda shoved down on their throats over the many years that they have been given bullshit through. Welcome to the real world, dog.

I miss the times when the only people who would speak on that were actually around at the time.

He's overrated and not that funny.

Literally no one hates Dave

Comedians sometimes have unwarranted amounts of self esteem and pride. It happens often as they get older. It inhibits their olfactory capacity so that they become unaware of the stink coming from their own shit. He resented making his money from being a living meme.

Dave suffers from this. He is also largely irrelevant nowadays.

he was always on that black godbody shit

I don't.

He's the funniest negro there is

I thought it was stormfront for a second desu

Kys nigger lover

nah he's shit now
in the golden years when he made fun of white people he was laughing with us and made fun of black people too
now he's gone full black lives matter and hates white people

allahu ackbar

Because he quit comedy when America needed him the most.

Chappelle was helping to heal the racial divide by making comedy everybody liked then quit because Paul Mooney convinced him people were laughing at him rather than with him.

Fuck him.

>hates white people
everyday gives him more reasons to hate them tho

>them

>>>>>>>>>>>>/oven/

because he tried his shitty rap career when he quit comedy and came up with this

>Dave's a bad boy with a lot of hos, you give me some of dis, I give you some of does, ain't no way to play the game the way I play, I clutch so much you thought I was a DJ

>I'm gonna go live in Africa because muh roots
do blacks seriously do this? not even Sup Forums

no they don't. they act pan-african but wouldn't step foot in there.

since the 19th century...
>Liberia

but it's the media and social media that calls them that

>lel thats so Sup Forums xddd
Jesus, people like you are why this site gets flooded with underaged.

He's a Clinton shill like all of Hollywood.

Notice how he only returned the moment Trump started running, and the first thing he did was shit on him?

Yeah he's on the Clinton payroll.

That image is cringe.
Also, the notion that her statement was somehow hypocritical is ridiculous. She is a millennial, it's fact. She can say that she belongs to that group without embracing it. I don't like to be associated with this site, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't an active user.

Except he got blasted for shitting on Clinton too.

This fucking thread, I swear.

>citation needed cts

False Flag meant to deceive idiots like you. He voted for her and shilled for her. and shit on Trump. Nah fuck outta her idiot. He's a sellout.

i dont think he body was meant to be buff, that shit just looks off

>t. internet contrarion who parrots everything he reads on Sup Forums

Upvoted fellow gentlesir.

Not an argument.

I wish this made me laugh, instead it made me cringe.

Since when Chapelle became DMX?

>muh safespace
>muh Sup Forums

I loved him and his comedy as a kid but I wasn't aware how much he doesn't like me as a standard white kid. He has a chip on his shoulder that is easier see now than ever.

He can still be funny, but that chip, it's there.

Honest to god i hope you get struck by fucking lightning

I'm quite sure Dave don't hate whities.

>Normies think this is big

Looks like he curls twice a week

Put your arms or GTFO

Because he's black

I was laughing at his jokes not him.

He lost his damn mind and could not handle the celebrity status and went so far up his ass he bluepilled himself and blames whitey for everything.

Never go full woketard

So you Think it has nothing to do with him being a uppity paranoid Muslim?

Lol dave

>meek mill

Fucking so much thiz

Typical uppity nigger with money

The idea is that black americans only became christians because their ancestor's masters were christian. Converting to Islam is a way to honor their west african muslim kangz heritage. It's still less silly than white people who call themselves norse pagans.