youtube.com/watch?v=kjcL_WxALpo
youtube.com/watch?v=I7x-4K5KiEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shitty dialogue
>action with no weight to it whatsoever
>we already know how it ends

Why are people excited for this shit again

not a roguelike

The brobot is the best character already.

I am not giving this shit views.
Kill yourself shill scum.

Stormtroopers
Darth Vader
Death Star
Xwings
TIE Fighters
British badass hero
If you don't want to see this maybe you have autism.

>being excited for films that are meant for little kids

Your manchild echochamber is that way

this seems terrible

holy shit, the little girl who punches armored soldiers even does a motivational speech that is a main moment in pushing the rebelion's existence wtf

t. 10 year old

Seems you're getting Star Wars mixed up with that Pixar movie. Seriously if you really believed Star Wars is meant for little kids you've got autism too.

Already bored from the first 2 clips.

100% bored of female leads now.

girls aren't meant to be leaders anyway. unless the subject of the movie is specifically about a girl's experience of being a girl, a female lead is just a shitty protagonist that nobody but lesbians can relate to.

Looks alright.

>that stormtrooper attack
>WOAH she can really fend on her own. She doesn't need my help!

Holy fuck, which of you idiots are actually gonna pay to see this?

Kys

>British badass hero
i hate this meme
you would speak the accent of the planet you grew up on REEE

>shaky cam
>interacting with complete cgi droids
>generic action movie 101
>the ima just stand back cuz le strong female lead
>senator organa comeback
i wish everyone a part of the real star wars would do the right thing and not take part in all this fan fiction fraud bullshit
fuck everyone, apologize to george

What good are all those things without Lucas?

>Gleeful symphony score over action scene where people get shot or limbs broken

Prequel level desu

Why does it look so much more different than TFA while having the same tone? What I mean is, why is Rogue One using the shitty Marvel grading? Does this mean Episode 8 will look like ass too? The one thing I liked about TFA is that it looked damn good.

>"Oh no, we're surrounded by stormtroopers who have guns, better switch to HAND TO HAND COMBAT!"

I'm trying to get a Jar Jar costume and wear it to the midnight showing with a sign saying " apologize" or "happy now"

But not see the movie of course and throw things at the casuals as they leave.

>Whats your quip setting K-2S0?
>Its at 100%
>Lets take that down to 75 please

Every clip with dialogue just looks worse and worse. Kind of regretting preordering tickets now desu

le quip wars: trouble in bahamas

end me now

Fuck I could make a better Star Wars movie than this piece of shit

I hate him, his personality isn't like a Star Wars droid at all he's just making robot jokes like every other movie with a bot.
Star Wars droids had their own real personality. C3PO wasn't fun to people cause he was a droid, he was fun because he was posh and high maintenance being dragged into situations by another droid whose just an asshole

I'll agree, I thought that for all of tfas faults at least it looked great, it also had the best looking trailer I've ever seen

This shit film is the death of Star Wars as a good couple of films and the beginning of Star Wars as a shitty media franchise like Transformers or GI Joe.

>that FUCKING DIALOGUE
the stupid cunts who paid to watch TFA will pay to watch this

just nuke this earth

Oh fuck off. The prequels where good.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7w4x3S2lag

Why is the girl leading a super important mission if she can't even be trusted with a firearm?

And here's TFA for comparison. Nothing in these clips pops like this.

>the force awakens kino franchise will never do this because the prequels don't have ripe member berries

youtube.com/watch?v=QyYbvVAtlWk

She's not leading it, she's just brought along because her father is working at the Death Star.

She just naturally falls into a leadership role as the movie progresses.

will Rogue One have a scene like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=vT7vD8uAGEQ

BOOM BOOM

men aren't meant to be leaders anyway. unless the subject of the movie is specifically about a guy's experience of being a guy, a male lead is just a shitty protagonist that nobody but gay men can relate to.

>racist and sexist if a white guy
>progressive and strong if a british female

no but it will have a scene like this
youtube.com/watch?v=C6VwRAPiOeE

>We will never see the Rebels retaking Coruscant from the fading Empire because muh First Order

I would MUCH rather have a younger female lead than the alternative. You know full well if it wa s aguy it would be some faggy young Eddie Redmayne looking weirdo to appeal to the fangirls.

Dude, that's genius.

>This time of year will be when Sup Forums will say they are convinced the upcoming Star Wars movie will be shit and flop

nobody said flop, but under expectations from a fresh star wars movie i can imagine

and most definitly is shit, not "will be". Just look at those clips. It's like seeing resident evil's trailer and thinking it could still be good

this whole video made my soul hurt

i hope you're happy

Guys, you realize 10$ Battlefront game from bargain bin will give you infinitely better "star wars" experience than this turd?

looks fine, nothing special. will make over a billion. rinse, repeat.

The hype is objectively nonexistent compared to TFA

is that the counter strike/ battlefield multiplayer laser tag with 10yos who play all day and you respawn every 20 seconds?

>stormtrooper attack

Literally nobody watching that scene even has the slightest tingling pulse of suspicion that the stormtroopers will blast a hole in the heroes

so whats the point?

that's not the major issue, you didnt expect luke or han to be killed either.

the scene has like 12 other reasons why it's horrible tho

Problem is I'm fat so I'll just look like a toxic fat donkey or something ora radioactive dog of some fatness

You can play it alone gramps
youtube.com/watch?v=kjcL_WxALpo

Finally, mainstream movies adding more diversity to their cast so ignorant conservative populists will gradually become more accustomed to it in their real lives.

Republitards BTFO.

This is the new order.

>compared to TFA

Because that was TFA.

it looks pretty as hell, but it feels like a kids ipad game or something in how weightless and choiceless it is compared to older SW games

It genuinely looks better than all the other Star Wars movies.
CGI is good too, armours look good, they have creative designs for aliens, robots and all that shit.

Plus, the "diversity" of the cast is actually good unlike TFA where you had the random out-of-place nigger.

Let's be brutally honest here. Star Wars are just silly kids films. There's nothing to be taken seriously with them.

My entire excitement for Rogue One consists of watching spaceship fights and lasery ground battles on a big, loud IMAX screen. And isn't the entire point of these films to entertain? You don't go watching Star Wars for fucking deep cerebral meaning that sits with you long after. You go to watch space ships blow up and little space bears jump about.

Fuck Palpatine and fuck white people

kids shit usually has some humanity and characterization, motivation and plot.

this feels like something like Lost In Space. Some producers who dont get scifi and women just going "here's some pew pew shit, give cash"

Fuck your fat whore mummy

Feels like they're daring me not to go watch it. I accept that dare.

I'm going to get even more salty if the main character isn't from Coruscant.

The canon explanation for why all the Officers have a British accent and none of the soldiers really do is that the accent of Coruscant is linguistically identical to posh British.

we all know it wont flop, its star wars. but we do know its gonna suck ass and a lot of people aren't going to see it compared to TFA.
this time last year my entire family wanted to go watch it TFA in theatres, none of them have even mentioned this movie.

This, TFA stills are the bomb. And the "Who are you?" trailer is still my #1 movie trailer of all time.

>>that stormtrooper attack
>>WOAH she can really fend on her own. She doesn't need my help!
>Holy fuck, which of you idiots are actually gonna pay to see this?

me. got a problem?

Keep acting tough, cuck. Be sure to go to the premiere dressed as Gandalf for your epic 12 layers of irony.

>That shitty knockoff of C-3P0

>Let's be brutally honest here. Star Wars are just silly kids films. There's nothing to be taken seriously with them.

holy shit how stupid you are

Hopefully not.

>the bread
youtube.com/watch?v=I7x-4K5KiEY

Remind me again why Sup Forums hates women leads again?

Do you really wanna watch some Chad saving the world and winning the girl again? Or Joe Everyman played by someone like Shia Labouef saving the world and winning the girl?

I can never get over the fact that rogue one is not about Rogue Squadron and has nothing related to the rogue pilots.

Disney really fucked up this movie.

john mclane owns

lara croft blows

>why Sup Forums hates women leads again?
Because Sup Forums is full of sexist pedophile losers. These are the types of people who will fucking rape their daughters. Just thank God they are incapable of getting a girlfriend to get pregnant.

>holy shit how stupid you are

Are you seriously trying to refute that Star Wars is a silly kids film series?

not even gonna ask for tits cause that line of nonsense comes from old ones

there is no crawler in the intro

FYI

We know they succeed in getting the plans out, the fate of the heroes who hopefully we will empathise with, is unknown.

Kylo ren has a really huge butt in this picture

What the fuck did you even mean by this?

So TFA was actually the peak of DisneyWars? Wow, that was fast.

There is no hype or interest for this film.

Google trends and searches show there is less than 10% of the internet activity compared to this time last year.

To see a drop of 90% interest in just 1 year into the 20 year Disney Star Wars roadmap is amazing...

I just wanted some Space Vietnam kino experience

instead we get Disney shit

I think he meant that you have 80yo tits

faggot

I don't get why George Lucas still gets shit on for shitty dialogue. Between these clips and TFA, Disney is starting to win that race. Fuck everyone who hated the prequels and bashed George, this is your fault.

When I saw this first in theatres it fucking blew me(and the rest of the audience) away.
Fantastic way to start a movie.

do i really have to explain to your dumb ass why the two sentences aren't analogous or are you just pretending to be a cheeky feminist

No Disney is creatively bankrupt give me money now stupid goy (or chink).