Ahahahaha oh fuck

ahahahaha oh fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=zzWWmG3CUWc

why does the ugly bitch dress like a man, it's not helping

I want to cum in her footpussy.

awww baby's first bait :3

looks like a white rihanna here, i like it

awww babby's first waifu

i would chew through those tweed knickers to get at that box like a cancer virus

It's amazing how they can make such an ugly person look pretty for television

ugly shit like that should be finished with a shotgun to the face

>this guy still trying
mental illness is a bitch

>it's a frogfag gets triggered near me episode

reminds me of when I did Equus in high school with a few mates and we completely re-arranged the script so that there are two main characters and there's a homoerotic scene between me as one and another guy as the other. He was big and had lots of muscle and it was a scene in our underpants and I would erotically fondle him while tying him up with leather straps. We'd joke around with that in rehearsals.
h-heh, no homo

at least my gf and his gf thought it was hot when they finally saw it

pssst, your waifu looks like vomit personified

>she will never be your gf

where can i get a pepina gf

Her arches look so sexy.

you are gay desu
nothing wrong with that but you should accept it

this is the worst case of butthurt I've ever seen on Sup Forums

Why won't he let go?

how fat and lonely are you?

would you?

I literally said this out loud as I was watching the webm before reading the thread
She deliberately wears ugly shoes to hide her feet but you can't contain that 10/10 game

U
G
L
Y

Hillary brought pantsuits back.

OMG Emma Stone Looks Like *THAT*

>be a young attractive woman
>dress like a man

The sexuality of her arches cannot be contained. Her arches pop out of any shoe she tries on, she can't cover them up even when she tries.

and brought not much else

her face is pretty ugly but she a nice ass

perfection

She looks like a mother

i want to give my life to them

Dude the fuck kind of Equus is that lol. There's creative liberty and then there's just taking the source material over the barrel.

What do I know, I didn't see it so maybe it was damn good, but Equus got me into two theater schools so I'm a little triggered.

wowo what a qt pi :)

So are momjeans back or what

ohh hhhnnnnnnnnngg gggg oooooooooo aaaaaaaa wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww iiiiiii'mm cummmmminnnnnnnnggggg

>people are actually attracted to a frog with a smoker's voice

Terrible.

I like how Emma can trigger redditors just by her mere existence.

so classy

T H A T 'S
___ S
]___S

i fucking hope so

I had a dream with her last night.
I was back to school for some reason and she was in my class. We started dating, but then we had a fight, we reconciled, but we were not together anymore. She then kissed my black friend.
2 dreams later i wake up feeling sad.

The pain

Damn. Top qt

>ywn be one of those sandals

bump

awful choice of clothes: mid 1980's fashion is back or what

>best friend with jennifer lawrence

She's a pretty girl who probably is nice and has some cool ideas. My life is so empty that it's crazy.

I fucking love Emma but jimmy Fallon get on my nerves. I couldn't get past the 38sec marker

She looks like she's fighting not to pee her pants. She probably peed a little bit.

hot

Emma is cute.

Where's Sly?

She is a cute, why does her face look better now?

Second best Emma.

fucking dumb frogposters

It's all makeup and lighting.

These dumb frogposters, who are obviously all 12, don't know about that kind of magic.

>still trying

unf x1000

Yep. You're the kind of retard that believes women when they post those "no-makeup" pictures on social media, right? I bet you also think actors don't go into makeup for 4+ hours before they hit the set. Nope, obviously they're just all naturally beautiful ;) and lighting set ups mean dogshit. Hell that means cinematography is fucking useless, amiright?!

is this what normies find funny

;_____;

Goddamn. That must be like the greatest case of a flat actress actually developing big booty in Hollywood history. That shit looks hot as hell

MUH FUCKING DICK