What was your favorite album when I was in high school?

What was your favorite album when I was in high school?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWAGmn50m04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yep

idk but this was mine

I don't know, when were you in high school?

i started freshman year in 2003

shouldn't you have killed yourself by now?

Plastic Beach

yes

Downward Spiral and Fragile were more my high school obsessions. I didn't hear their early stuff until much later.

Ah cool you graduated in 07 like me too, loved phm ds and the fragile. Good phase for me

Is this a good or bad thing? like...
>yeah I used to like juvenile, cringe inducing shit like NIN because those fucking lyrics. Jesus, I was such an angry teen!
Because NIN is not any of that. I can understand the lyrics, but not the music itself.

I guess you can "grow out" of music the same way you can a cartoon program, but at least songs are just 3 minutes long in the background

>attended high school

I was really depressed agnsty teen in high school and loved NIN. I feel i'm too old for them now and wouldn't listen now days but I have some nostalgia for that period of my life, but I'm moved on.

I just discovered NIN this year and I'm 21 yo, but this doesn't hinder my enjoyment of any of their albums. What's your problem? You don't like to listen to a man screaming her depressive and suicidal thoughts or is the sentiment of a broken and still delusional heart?

I try not to listen to any of the stuff I did in high school because I had horrible taste and listened to lots of edgy nu-metal and shit. NIN is much better then the typical stuff I listened to then, I still have respect for them even though i've grown out of that type of music.

Listen to NIN's later stuff now that you aren't an angsty teen.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWAGmn50m04

>tfw 2004 was 13 years ago

I graduated in 2004, and in 2003 I probably would have been listening to Radiohead.