Based Al

Good ol' Al.

this pic would be so creepy if he didn't have
so many grammies

Fuck Al

weird al is literally re ddit

go back

I watched all of halacany jut I hear al sing fun songs again

Why is Weird Al so fucking based? I haven't listened to his music in about two decades but I still watch the shit out of UHF.

>LE FUNNY SONGS XD
>I CHANGED THE LYRICS AND THEY TALK ABOUT POOP XD

>he's too afraid to spell out reddit for fear of his post being spam

You need to go back. Al is fucking King.

Name six of his songs where he did this

I saw Al live last year and holy shit he has so much energy on stage, and he's as old as my dad

as if that prepubescent twerp would know who he is

YOU JUST KNOW

yeah because he has grammies that makes it okay for him to tear open her cunny hole huh?
NO GODS. NO MASTERS. ONLY CELEBRITY!

i actually went to one of his shows this year after not listening to his stuff in a while and it was a ton of fun

is that a fucking dildo?!

>musical artist takes the time and effort to write and produce an original song
>some moron changes the words into some stupid shit
>he not only makes more money than the original artist but people forget original song as well

Me in the middle.

I got to see him in concert this year and it was amazing. You can't say he's still got it because he never lost it to begin with.

Fuck off, Coolio

ALL OF HIS SONGS are other people's songs except with ebin lyrics

You can bitch when your song is featured in the most kino sequence in Transformers: The Movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=XrMbkbTPrPA

Why did he make a Spinal Tap reference?

>popstar/one-hit-wonder/buttrock band makes catchy song with generic, accessible lyrics that the average pleb will like enough to pay for
>weird al tweaks meaningless lyrics into funny meaningless lyrics
>asks for permission from "artist" even though he isn't legally required to due to parody law and pays royalties since he's profiting off of his recording
>plebs who felt that the artist's lyrics really made them think get butthurt and brag about remembering the original song even though there are literally millions of other plebs who think they're special for having the exact same opinion

You really don't know anything about Al, do you?

Dare to Be Stupid

He also does stylistic parodies (where he steals the style instead of just rewriting the lyrics) and polka versions of other songs

>he's not watching Al's new show

So has this talentless piece of shit ever had a single original thought in his life? Has he ever written an actual, resonant piece of music by himself?

Yes, he has. Unlike you.

If you count niggers talking over old music to be original, I don't see how Weird Al's covers don't count.

YOU
JUST
KNOW

DASANI
A
S
A
N
I