Are you guys ready for the anti-trump circlejerk that is gonna be oscar's ceremony?

Are you guys ready for the anti-trump circlejerk that is gonna be oscar's ceremony?.

The levels of saltiness are gonna be astronomical.

I imagine speech after speech of virtue signalling and speaking against"Racism" and "Sexism" and calling out trump at every opportunity,

They already collapsed the Salt Market. Are they really going to willingly walk into a Salt Depression?

why do you care
it's always been like this
why do you think now it special? could it be because it's current year, and not former year?

>watching the oscars

... and?

yeah they'll circlejerk the fuck out of themselves and it will be insufferable as all fuck, but why shouldn't they? but is Trump now somehow above any and all criticism for the astronomically stupid shit he said over and over during his campaign?

It's been like this every year in the past 10 or so, getting steadily more and more terrible. Since we had the OZKER SO WITE bullshit, trump presidency etc, this ought to be a groveling and value posturing nightmare. i might even stream it and watch again just to watch the fish flop around and tantrum. it also helps let me know who not to provide shekels.

itll be bad, but its been bad for a l9ng time. at least this time they fuckin lost and i can laugh so hard at them. enjoy it.

Will Margot robbie win a Oscar for Best actress pissing off the sjw's?

what happened?

Who gives a shit? Where are the oscar leaks already?

His supporters will never admit his faults. Itll be interesting to see what happens when he makes his first misteps though. The reason he got away with the stuff during the election and from now til inauguration is because he wasnt a politician, thus saying whatever he wanted was construed as "just being real", even if they didn't necessarily agree with it.

4 years

>when actors now trash Trump they are now aware that they are offending over half of the US.
>but they will tow the line because they want to work in Jewwywood.

The Oscars is the most fun part of the year f@m

Just like everyday. Let it rain liberal tears.

>Heh heh... Meme

But realy how do you feel about him even considering palin for a cabinet position? In my opinion that's his first real mis step so far and no one seems to care.

going to maybe watch for the /footkino/

>over half the US
?????????

>lol hes not gonna win a state
>lol hes not gonna win the primaries
>lol hes gonna get landslided
>lol he'll never be president
you are here
>lol he'll never get a second term

suck some more celebrity dick. enjoy your temper tantrums, value posturing and back pats for pleb tier films.

>People bring up legitimate concerns and criticisms over Trump
>The responces are memes, buzzwords and gloating

those "concerns" are memes, buzzwords and hysteria.

that cant gloat though, so at least there's that :^)

The gift that keeps on giving. We're gonna get sick of winning!

see

Calling someone a racist misogynist who's literally Hitler isn't legitimate and is pure buzzwords.

But you knew that

>how do you feel about him even considering palin for a cabinet position?
response: (to three posts now)

because all criticism ever uttered against trump is that he's a racist misogynist who's literally hitler?
fuck off

Ah yes the Oscars. An event where talent in films win awards, not based on their acting ability, editing skills, or directing ability, but based on what a handful of old jewish guys feel like picking.

I love watching an event where incredibly rich people gather with drinks, lavish clothing, and cameras everywhere so they can hand out those little trophies everyone so desperately wants.

Once everyones had their ego stroked in some way, they all head off to an after party.

I cant believe people actually watch the oscars.

>because all criticism ever uttered against trump is that he's a racist misogynist who's literally hitler?

Literally yes

>supporting drumf

teenage alt white edgelord detected

When will the oscars devolve into white female actresses sucking off black men on stage while all the other white men clap?

In all seriousness what was he eating before the photoshop, what ever it is looks grim.

Well, at least Trump is a real alpha man and won't get offended like a little bitch about some jokes and criticism, right? Right?

He's a billionaire and President. Whatever he does is alpha by definition.

>devolve
I think you mean "evolve". That sounds top.

But that's wrong.

> lol I don't know shut about her but SAL said she is dumb

>Trump is gonna build a wall!
>actually isn't
>he's gonna get Clinton arrested
>actually isn't
>he's gonna drain the swamp
>has gotten establishment politicians and a golds sach chairman

Really makes you think

Do you think Alexander or Ghengis Khan let theater fags mock them? Just because you act like a pussy when people make fun of you doesn't mean the most powerful man in the world should

We're close, user. This year will be the tantrum year. They will hysterically rant in every single speech. Accepting your award with a normal speech without rattling off at least one "ist" or "phobic" Trump allegation will be a black mark on your acting career if you are white.

It will take at least one more year, maybe even until his reelection before they realize how little we care about their opinions on politics.. Then we'll get the glorious, vengeful, real life Louis post on the stage at the Oscars. A glorious real life interracial breeding ground! HUZZAH

>whining on twitter isn't a pussy thing

Kek

Personally I like watching people get mad. Its especially funny that they have no control over it but think they do

Yeah I'm so tired of those smart people lording it over the rest of us. Now we elected our favorite TV game show host. Take that smart people, that will show you!

it's a trainwreck, but it's fun to watch

>im smart because im a liberal
im not even a republican, but people like you are retarded

absolutely this, the wikifeet updates will be delicious.

He is building the wall retard, he leaked it when meeting with Kobach.

Sessions will investigate her, CF may already be under investigation by the FBI in fact.

Draining the swamp refers to lobbyists and term limits, Ron Paul was never going to be put in the cabinet

But at least the lamestream media has idiots like you still listening to their lies after they were exposed the last 16 months

>isnt even in office
>HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING HE SAID YOU RACIST, ISLAMAPHOBIC, NADSEE!!! NEVERMIND THAT HE LITERALLY, NOT FIGURATIVELY BUT LITERALLY, CAN DO NONE OF THAT YET!!!
>i'm fucking retarded and should drink shit under the sink

Remind me who was crying after the election, Trump or the cast of SNL?

as it should be

What? Your post makes no sense.
Trump bitched like the little thin-skinned child he is and you're talking about fucking Alexander the Great.

>>isnt even in office
He said he's not gonna do these things. You know, AFTER you rednecks elected him.

>WHAT ABOUTTTTTT THE LIBERULSSSSSSSSS
when will this meme end

He's alpha in the digital age is my point. Proof: His banter helped win him the election

>but why shouldn't they?.

I don't know maybe because they are fucking Rich actors and Half america dont want to hear their shitty political opinions.

You act like if NOBODY has ever critized trump ever, even though he had like 95% of the mainstream media against him. Yet he still won.

I mean they can say whatever the fuck they want but they are part of the reasons Trump won in the first place.
Nobody wants to hear Elite Rich ass celebrities

The fact that the liberal, leftist idiocy teeming in this thread is going uncorrected just baffles me to an extreme point. You idiots are truly the reason why Trump won; all this rampant triggering and whining about not having degenerates like blac, jewish, asian and mexican "people" attend such a ceremony that once celebrated such filmographic talent, now devolved into a dumbfounded, leftist propaganda circlejerk rally with a reason no more less than uncontributing members of society flaunting their high end dresses and their disgusting, barbielike bodies. The fact that you try to defend such sodomy (although I am an atheist myself, I know much better than you do), is just rage-enducing. The men that you worship, like Mads Mikkelsen or Ryan Gosling, are just nothing but puppets by the high jewish 1% to deter the white race from ever reaching the apex point of human enlightenment. Whine all you want, but that whining will just cost the US one more term of a president who is able to do far more than what most presidents have done. All you subhumans will fill yourselves with tears that will mean nothing to us, just something to laugh about your petty equality-based belief systems.

The Oscars are nothing but garbage compared to the very plane of white human factuality that we call reality.

>oscars
Please dont do this seriously

If jlaw, brie, alicia vikander and sandra bullock wasnt enough to tell you the oscars are trash for acting let alone michael keaton getting snubbed and shitty best picture winners, Emma stone getting jewed up by the presses for a shitty looking oscarbair flick with an actor she hammed up on screen with twice already should.

This was the best post in a very shitty thread that should be deleted because it was a veiled attempt to laugh at whatever liberals are left on /t'pol/

Obviously, Trump is just going to be doubted, proved wrong, forever and ever so that will be great.

>although I am an atheist myself
*tips fedora*

>Half america
Only a quarter of Americans voted for Trump tho.

the most retarded quarter

Comedians make fun of stupid people. Everyone laughs.

This year Trump is the stupid person. You're all mad.

I think you guys are the salty ones.

hey, my dude, could you cite one source of him saying he won't do any of those things? The closest you've got is Hillary, but he said he wasn't going after her right away. And honestly, most of us are just happy enough she lost and can't do any of the horror show she'd planned.

You are retarded and you are crying. It makes me sad. Trump won the election by giving America a giant middle finger to point at you. Feels good. You cannot change it

When is Hollywood going to be honest and start nominating capeshit? This yearly oscarbait season is the worst.

He literally said he isn't go after Hilary
He literally said he might build a fence and his campaign team confirmed it
He is appointing lobbyists already

Stay cucked

>Only a quarter of Americans voted against trump.
Theres that too.

Which ones are the ones rioting on election night? The good half right?.

OH SHIT. This

Capeshit would have to be good and well acted and directed in the first place. Since its all a bunch of nothing, no.

Oscarbait and capeshit are normiecore

Can Michel Moore anti-trump documentary be nominated at this point?.

Like i could see them doing that but i see that it hasn't won a single fucking thing unlike his anti-bush's one.

On the other hand Hollywood wants to nominate more colored ppl so he is fucked in that regard.

No Paul Ryan said there will be parts that are a fence, you're making shit up

POTUS can't appoint special prosecutors, only the Attorney General

Oh and Mike Pence fired all the lobbyists on Christie's transition team, nice try repeating Democrat talking points though, unoriginal fuck

Trump, unlike those liberal SJW leftie actors, isn't thin-skinned

Kill yourself you triggered piece of shit. Good luck trying not to cry when Trump gets 4 more years

>Appoints Bannon on his staff: OMG TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER, THIRD REICH INCOMING.

>Trump makes moderate proposals, attempts to reach out: LOL TRUMP IS BACKING DOWN, TRUMPTARDS BTFO.

You have to pick a narrative my cucked friend.

Would you liberals really be happy if he really prosecutes Hillary?.
You wouldn't want more liberal tears if hillary did went to jail.

If he did major campaign finance reform, they would say he just doesn't want to spend money on his re-election.

>everyone who doesn't worship trump is a liberal

This is how I can tell you're underage

SJW cuck

So you're an economically illiterate Libertarian or a real live cuckservative, not the best look either way tbhpal

>Nobody wants to hear Elite Rich ass celebrities

You mean like Trump?

Why do people hate Trumps so much? His kids seem decent except the one with autism so he can't be that bad of a person. Is it just the faggots that hate him?

The same Trump that demanded a safe space in the theater? His twitter account is filled with whining

Trump is a real man who doesn't need some geeky Jew to tell him what to say

>George Clooney had to read his anti Trump rant from a piece of paper

Sad!

That's the thing I don't get. Do these people think a billionaire real estate mogul from NYC gives even half a shit about them?

>Sure he's filling his cabinet with the same neocon warmongers and wall street billionaires that were supporting the Clintons, but that doesn't mean he isn't going to fight for the common man!

We've just the greatest self-cucking in world history.

Yeah, people joke presidents. The racists joke the black guy we had by saying they wanted to hang him and he wasn't American. The left jokes about how the orange guy is a rich racist dick. It's life.

He was trolling like liberals on safe spaces, wow you idiots still havent learned! It's going to be a long 20 years of Republican rule for ya bud

>it was a prank bro

Trump may have the most liberals positions of all past republican presidents.

Like never in my life would i have imagined that it was the republican nominee trying to make peace with russia and it would be the democrats the ones starting shit.

And he even has said that he gay marriage is settled law.

I think we will have to wait until the election butthurt passes in 2 years to see how ppl start to feel about him.

Obviously the ones that listens to the MSM will keep hating him.

Uh.

He has been doing it all campaign and just did it again with flag burning and Taiwan . You'll catch on eventually

Ok? You think Sheldon Adelson tells Trump what to say? Or are you an anti-Semite?

No, I think Netanyahu (the first person Trump called after being elected) tells Trump what to say.

Enjoy being a shill for Israel, Bubba.

Trump Steaks
So Good

Please explain

The """joke""" is he makes himself look like a whiny bitch? Thats real fuckin retarded

I tried them, they're actually shit. Five times the price for grocery store butcher tier cuts of meat. I applaud him on his business model though.

Woah Trump tslkedt to a world leader, what a piece of shit. I'm now a #CruzMissile.

The joke is the media and leftist cucks attack Trump for things they themselves or the people they supported do. Have fun getting Mondaled in 2020

I don't even hate Trump, but I cant fathom the logic of his fanbase/supporters. I mean he basically represents everything his fanbase hates....yet they still voted for him.

And now he's picking even more people like him to fill out his cabinet.

You're getting so upset at the truth that you're making grammatical mistakes now. Are you that triggered by the fact that you openly supported and campaigned for an Israeli puppet, you Israeli shill?

>"OUR MOST CHERISHED ALLY"

Oscars will be the Liberal's last stand.

>he basically represents everything his fanbase hates....yet they still voted for him

Welcome to every Republican President in the past 50 years.

And yet his followers always end up defending the retarded shit he spews on twitter with complete sincerity