What's an album that I can cry to but doesn't alienate me by being about romance?

What's an album that I can cry to but doesn't alienate me by being about romance?

The one you posted
Also Low - I could live in hope

it is partially about romance though

Touché Amoré - Stage Four

About losing your mother.

The Texas-Jerusalem Crossroads

About losing your family in a couple of months

how so?

have you read the lyrics of:
blackest bile
a grave filled with books
etc

this is what i listen to since i'm like you and every other sad album is about relationships

Only one song about love and it's the very last one and fantastic, also could count Kid A if you're depressed.

they could apply to romantic relationships, but could also be with family or friends too. It's not talking about specifics of a romantic relationship like it's Love The Way You Lie

by that logic you can't listen to this too since you're probably not a diehard anarchist

not everyone thinks that the solution to the hopeless situation is anarchism

Just skip part 1

Fuck you retard, die.

:(

I really don't see how you can read the lyrics to Blackest Bile and see it as only specifically relating to a romantic relationship. If anything, that seems to be simplifying it. That song is more about depression taking over you, and it affecting people around you, and you feeling like a burden for it.

its okay user i like part 1

dont be mean

Im sorry

Glenny

why not cry tears of beauty? This album has a way of making me feel like I am not alone, like mankind is united.
from the mastermind that brought you this

Part 5 makes me feel like I'm watching Earth disappear on top of a hill, but it feels blissful.

>skip the buildup and intense for THE flood

I feel like Spectral Bride is exactly about a loved one in a romantic relationship.

solid recs so far

>2017
>cry
People still do that?

>making me feel like I am not alone, like mankind is united.
laughing stock and spirit of eden too