/Hip-Hop General/

Containment Trial Edition: Use this thread to redirect any hiphop related thread.

The oversaturafion of hiphop topics on a MUSIC board has become fucking ridiculous...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y-MWtwRZ3P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*oversaturation

lol @ u

bump

>oversaturation
i see what you did there

Bumping this thread with amazing hip hop charts.

50 Cent was Hip Hop's biggest mistake.

Isaiah Rashad is Hip Hop's greatest victory.

I like this, it helps promote discussion as well as a deeper exploring of the genre than just muh kanye and kendrick most people think today

Anybody listen to this? Some dude on Sup Forums recommended it and I really like it. Any other good non-english albums?

Where 80's?

In the dumpster.

But the non-meme answer is there isn't enough 80s Hip Hop to fill a 100 album chart.

does this new Sound Cloud miasma sound classify as punk or a new form of hip-hop its over saturated with shit but there are plenty of good verses with flow and beats

Where are these images from? I've seen them floating around on rap threads.

How could this leave out Ras Kass- Soul On Ice?

Thoughts on Lanze?
youtu.be/y-MWtwRZ3P8

>tfw try to make /hhg's/ but they always die after 10-20 posts.
Every time. It's hard to find a place to discuss my favourite genre of music without shit posting everywhere. Reddit included.

I made them with the help of Sup Forums picking the albums.

Are they in any particular order?

Bump

>Isaiah Rashad is Hip Hop's greatest victory
True dat

bump

Sorry I was absent. Sleep is important.
They’re in chronological order.

IE: First row is 1990 and the position shows when it was released. The farthest left is the earliest, the farthest right is latest in that year. That way if you go through the charts you’re seeing hip hop evolve.

Need more hip hop that sounds like it's from our dystopian future

Why did Eminem make an overly political album with 50%+ collabs instead of a good one?

So is 17 actually worth listening? Never listened to X before but all this talk makes me wanna check him out.
Also are there any salvageable soundcloud acts or are they all garbage?
Cause he's not good anymore. The political slant was just marketing.

it's really strange how dated his music still sounds. It's like he's stuck in the late 00's. Is Skylar Grays entire career just her waiting by the phone until Em calls her up for a feature?

Är
Snook

ITT