I this the closest anyone ever got to capturing pure unadulterated chaos on film?

I this the closest anyone ever got to capturing pure unadulterated chaos on film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmErYWQ5noc
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZWsgTuVbdU
youtube.com/watch?v=0uBwgooswoY
youtube.com/watch?v=kE_zqVPr4HI
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah...

This is probably the best place to ask, a lot of the crazy shit they do in these vietnam movies are completely exaggerated right?

such as?

youtube.com/watch?v=EmErYWQ5noc

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZWsgTuVbdU

youtube.com/watch?v=0uBwgooswoY

youtube.com/watch?v=kE_zqVPr4HI

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

honestly these things hardly seem more outlandish to me than the atrocities of Abu Ghraib

yes
apocalypse now is in love with war as much as it is disgusted by it
true kino

nah, the real shit was way nastier
read dispatches and watch the winter soldier documentary(for a start; there's been a lot of good shit written and documented about vietnam)

possibly, the thing I love about he film (besides the film it self) is that talking to vets of the vietnam war and of that era is that the loose-ness of the military (drug use, raiding and killing with out getting shit from washington...) being depicted in the film was the level of how the military use to be.

I've heard that Nam vets don't watch this movie because it's too real and it fucks them up

if you are a pleb and only watch mainstream and well known films, yes

dang, I almost thought we'd have a reddit-free thread but here you are

No, John. You are the reddit

ok this is the part where you post some elite obscure kino to counter OP

i dunno but i've always loved that poster

What's the point? You haven't heard of any of them.

aaand there it is

Okay, here's one.

Lust (1963)

Let's have a discussion on it.

Not elite kino but i think Ran is a much better example of capturing total chaos in film

If something more obscure "The red spectacles" captures "personal" chaos in a great and imaginative way

no such film

aaand there it is

ok post a link to it

It's not online. That's why it's obscure, dipshit. What's the matter...no imdb or wiki to form your opinions for you? Uh oh. You're out of your league, you mental midget.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>I'm gonna invent a fake movie to pretend to be patrish on an anonymous imageboard

I think this is seriously THE most pathetic thing I've seen on Sup Forums and that is a massive bar to clear

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!

The Russian roulette shit is most likely not based in history

Of course the cunts probably did worse shit than that