Which country do you respect the most?

Which country do you respect the most?

Kek, knew it was the Pavlinfaggot
Kill yourself you utter freak

Is this a vote for Germany then?

Norway

Norway are Nazis though

What has Norway done to deserve respect? They just got lucky and struck oil. For me it's probably Italy

Greenland

My own

Japan. As long as they give me my anime fix.

USA for anything that isn't poltical or social

France

hmmmm

The EU

France, by far.

'sheed

Japan

DPRK

Poland

most respected is probably somewhere like japan, good immigration and social policies
i'd say australia on their immigration policy but their censorship is too much

really like the nordic countries, the baltics, central/eastern cunts like czechia/slovakia/poland/slovenia, but that's more on a cultural/scenic level than anything else

>i'd say australia on their immigration policy

what? you mean open doors to chinese and indians?

Poland, maybe Switzerland too

Why?

Albania, unironically.

difficult question...
UK or US... i cant choose.
our success owes a lot to them.

Finlan :DDD best memes best bants :DDD

AUSSIE

has been drilled into our heads by farage and the like

Stop posting that whore, you chav. I bet you have cara delevine posters (i mean literal posters) in your room as well

India of course, they lead the world in open defecation

based bong

We use the same points system.

Boland.

Shit, that country has been through a lot, fucked up by Germans, Russians, Americans, EU, Jews and anti-Semites at the same time, survived Soviet communism, has survived modern capitalism so far.

They just keep going.

poland bosnia and ukraine

Iceland

No and no

Kurdistan
P.S. Turks are subhumans

Leafs

fuck off kirghiz larping faggot

get job and get life you useless scum.

Well said, lad

Please refrain from using profanity. The proper use is "T*rks".

Not gonna lie, I like Ireland.
They really climbed the ladder in the past 50 years.
I like Serbia too, perhaps because they didn't turn into a complete shithole like most countries the US fucks for no reason.
I have mixed feelings on Russia.

France before the 21st century, now Aus though not to the same extent.

poland

Finland for standing up against their Swedish and Russian oppressors and becoming an independent nation
Transylvania should do the same

We're a country full of poor, low-class people that suddenly has lots of nice things thanks to oil money.

Is Varg a national treasure?

Russia

Finland, Japan, and Germany.

Barely anyone remembers who Varg is 2bh. The few that do hate him as a murderer and arsonist. Only a few hardliners like him for his metal contributions.

Obviously USA. The only real country in the World.

>poor, low-class people that suddenly has lots of nice things thanks to oil money.
it could be the same here if russia wasn't so corrupt ;_;

>I have mixed feelings on Russia.
Russia is shit, believe me.

Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan - all the so called 'asian lions' basically. Got their shit together and built a strong economy

Japan and Italy

Japan and Serbia

serbs are violent savages

shut up eu-cuck cigani

heheh "cuck"

it's the truth
serbian national heroes consist solely of terrorists and war criminals
in serbia, if you kill defenseless civilians, you will get a statue built in your honor

I really like Russia- it's peoples, cultures, and history. I want to learn your language and travel there.

Fuck you. Arkan was a modern robin hood. I know because Dejan Obrenevic told me!

Spain for obvious reasons:

"I am firmly convinced that Spain is the strongest country of the world. Century after century trying to destroy herself and still no success"
- Otto Von Bismark

>respecting post WWII France

Oh, no, I believe that.
But part of it is probably due to Western sanctions.

you can never destroy the eternal iberian, only drive them away

Russia was shit for hundreds of years, long time before your country appeared.

Probably Serfdom and Communism memes?
I dunno, man, I'm trying to defend you guys here.

>I'm trying to defend you guys
russia is objectively a shithole, no need to try to defend it.
it's more productive (i think) to accept that russia is shit than to deny it

I mean, it's a pretty big (the largest) country, surely it's better in some parts than others?

I can't get over how she looks. There is no way she isn't some sort of scientific creation. I am convinced palv was created in a lab somewhere underground.

it is barely eastern europe tier in moscow and saint-petersburg and mongolia tier in the rest of the country

90s and early 2000s France was the comfiest living I've ever experienced

>Mongolia-tier
Highly isolated and somewhere in the upper middle of human development?

hdi is a meme index.
but the majority of people living there live in literal poverty, corruption everywhere, shitty infrastructure, unemployment, alcoholism and etc. and the most important part is that there is no future and bo chances for improvements there

>I'm trying to defend you guys

What for? Russia is hell on earth, why would anyone defend it?
Although sometimes I find that quite funny when a foreigner tries to convince how nice and beautiful my country is.

>Serfdom and Communism memes

Must be nice memes if they were lasting for 400 years.

>it's better in some parts than others

It's worse in some parts than in others. Not better. Some places just have more money, but it doesn't them any better. You can't polish a turd, it would still smell like shit even if you pour the best perfume over it.

This.

Iceland.

HDI, GDP and other meme indexes do not reflect the reality. According to his map half of Russian regions have USA or Western Europe tier HDI, but in reality they are shitholes not better than Africa.

>Highly isolated and somewhere in the upper middle of human development?

Rampant crime, violence, corruption, alcoholism, unemplyoment and extreme poverty everywhere. And there's no way to fix it, Russia will be like that forever. This country is truly Congo with snow.

Now, to be fair, I did say I have mixed feelings.
But, hey, at least you're honest.(I guess)

You can have a (you) too.

Anyone in this thread who replys with any country other then their own is an idiot.

Дa кaк ты зaeбaл, a.

If there is anything more disgusting than brainless aggressive patriotism, it is deliberate convincing foreigners than your country is a shithole and how you hate it.

As a Russian who's been living in Germany for past 3 years, I fucking hate such people.

I'm not an idiot, I realise how bad things are, the corruption problem, crime etc. but I miss my country, I can't help it. It is my country and I'll be a Russian man forever. It still is my motherland even if it's sick and ruined by the pigs in the government.

This is a sensible position and it marries with what I really meant above

Israel.