OFFICIAL Laugh at Filipino thread

AHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/in-germany-they-treat-paedophiles-as-victims-not-offenders-10387468.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate flips but I like Pacquiao. Should I laugh or not

grieve for boxing, its over, its been over

>it's over
>literally everybody is talking about it

makes you think

If you go to a funeral, everybody is talking about the dead person

It is not over until Connor switch kick KOs Money.

Not if you are in a place where everyone is talking in replacing his spot by making deals with those there.

Fuck flips.

Can't really luagh at flips over this. I mean Australia, and England can't into judging sports.

Why do Brits hate Flips? I mean, Aussies and Flips were meant to be friends, everytime I see an Aussie it's always fun banter. I thought Aussies were basically like Brits

>2 judges were American

In Australia though.
Flips should just fight spics. Best fights ever with each of the fighters end up earning their wins. Colony countries are cunts for foreigners to win in. Even Anderson Silva couldn't win after knocking out Bisping.

>Australia, and England can't into judging sports
>Not one of them were Australian

>Not one of them were Australian
Fight was in Australia. That alone is a telling of how shit it was.

Lmao grasping at straws m8

>dodge yung slick black fighters
>get whooped by pasty ass argentinean
HAHAHAHAHA

love how this thread failed

>117-111
what a fucking joker

Agreed. It failed almost as hard as Pacquiao.

kek how was that a hard failure
>dumb brits actually believe this result

>Lmao grasping at straws m8
Explain?

The judges won that fight m8.

>Horn has the belt
Stay salty I guess

>Horn has the belt
He should give it to the judges.

>Trump should give the presidency to the electoral college
Ok?

lol not salty at all, that's too obvious it became a joke

Meanwhile your greatest athlete to have ever existed was beaten by some fucking nobody Australian

Would actually make that fight worth

>some fucking nobody Australian
In Australia. Of course the Australian nobody won.

>Of course the Australian nobody won.
Over your greatest athlete who has ever been born, yeah. EZ.

This how you guys "win". I don't care, but why aren't you actually ashamed? Honest question.

He should were it while giving blowjobs to the judges since he loves hugging men so much.

Why would I be ashamed? The based Strayan won. Flips should be ashamed.

kek stay salty gook

>Why would I be ashamed?
Are Australians so shit that they would sink this low to "win" is very shameful, and I'm at awe that you are actually proud of it.
>The based Strayan won.
The judges won that fight. The Australian needed outside influences to "win".
>Flips should be ashamed.
Water chink was robbed though.

Don't sleep in the street abbo.
And not gook.

Hahahahahaha so salty. The Aussie won. Why are you so upset?

I like Pac too, but moments like this illustrate that Mayweather was the good guy all along. What happened to Pac is the natural result of being signed to some turbo kike as opposed to owning your own career. At this point, it's apparent that Arum is rigging these decisions (Bradley, Horn) so he can collect extra money for the rematches. Why else would he keep allowing Pac to get fucked like this without complaining? In contrast, Mayweather consistently gets judged fairly because they know he controls the Money Team and would punish any state/country that tries to fuck him over like this by never giving them a TMT fight again. Being "gracious" when you are getting raped isn't a virtue. Pac warrior in the ring who gets pimped on the buisiness end. Mayweather is a warrior in the ring who figured out how to become the pimp himself.

manny what are you doing on here?

It means you're wrong and salty as fuck as you try to use any excuse possible

>Hahahahahaha so salty.
The forced luaghter with a tear, and crackle.
>The Aussie won.
Keep telling yourself that champ.
>Why are you so upset?
I'm not upset. Australians are prime athletes. Paquao vs Horn proved it.

>Keep telling yourself that champ.
I don't have to. Horn's belt proves it.

Horn won. Kek Australia btfos boxing.

Why were the announcers so salty at the end?
>This is hometown, home country scoring.
>This is what's wrong with this great sport.
We're they even watching the fight?

Were you?

>niggercheating
I've seen this movie

>Were you
You have to look past the fact that horn almost died user, and the ref did all he could for his countryman.

jesus christ what a salty boy

Australians are good at boxing.

Arum got what he truly hoped for. Horn is now a major draw and can make him huge bank in the overpopulated city of Sydney and their rabid fight fans, turning Australia into another mecha for the sport/his wallet.

the sport already died after the memeweather-pacman fight, why is this still a thing lmao

What pros would fight there after this though. It will probably be more challenging to get bigger fights now, and non Australian boxers might start to request extra compensation.

>ausfaggot for some reason goes full retard by injecting Sup Forums shit
Why does Sup Forums think they are accepted outside their containment board

lmao why do you think you are accepted outside your containment islands?

Australia
>Containment Island
Fucking irony

Horn and Toussaint on a single card making title defenses would be enough by themselves to sell out a stadium. A win over a touted legend in the sport has lit a fire of hype across the entire country.

Coming from a man living in upside down prison island that's funny

>Fighting a rando regional fighters as an arguable top 5 WW
Glad Catsmeow lost

>Horn and Toussaint on a single card making title defenses would be enough by themselves to sell out a stadium
I'm less interested in these than I was with the Paq-Horn match. I didn't watch it live desu, and I'll most likely skip horns next fight. I could see foreign fighters using this fight as an example for extra locker room gibs though.

australians really are retarded

lel

like I said before, it's hard work and dedication. Manny PAcquiao, he's still got Marquez problems, Bradley problems, Horn problems...

FLIP PRIDE

>be fresh out of high school
>go to Philipines on surf trip with 2 mates (cloud 9)
>get picked up from airport by some toothless old man in rickshaw type vehicle
>old man stops at his house on the way (looks like an outdoor toilet) brings his wife out and we say hello
>park rickshaw, says we will stay here tonight and continue in the morning
>panic
>go to village church thing that night
>local girls horny as fuck
>fuck one literally 5 minutes after the service
>mates each fuck local that night

anyways, we stayed at that village for a week, the last night we were talking about who we'd fucked and we literally fucked every girl over the age of 18 in the village.
We got on the beers that night, long story short we ended up fucking old mates wife and the old ladies just to say we'd fucked every (legal) woman in the village.

fucking animals

>>be fresh out of isis
>go to Australia on refugee trip with 2 mates (child status)
>get picked up from airport by some toothless old man in emu type vehicle
>old man stops at his house on the way (looks like an outdoor toilet) brings his wife out and we say hello
>park emu, says we will stay here tonight and continue in the morning
>panic
>go to village church thing that night
>Burn it
>local girls with beta males as fuck
>fuck one literally 5 minutes after bricking one in the head
>mates each rape local that night
Anyways Australia really needed a win on the books.

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

australians log onto a mongolian fish trading site everyday and lie through their teeth to distract everyone from the fact that they declared and lost a war to land birds

Pacquiao completely destroyed Horn. I don't get it.

You're blind. Australia clearly beat boxing that day.

>Anyways Australia really needed a win on the books.
>Vietnam
lost
>middle east, every war
destabalize region, cause global refugee crisis, LOSE
>afghanistan
job done guys! the bad guys are still here but everything is destroyed, see ya, here's some old m16's guys if they come back just pull the trigger
LOST
>Trump hates jews he will save us
LOST
>kids shooting themselves because retard parents dont know how to lock up a gun
LOST
>cant walk down road without worrying about being shot for phone
LOST
>literal dartboard for Putin and based Kim nukes
LOST
>population who struggle to read basic english
LOST
>Mexicans flooding country with drugs from the south, Trupoo massing an islamic army from the north
LOST
>debt spiralling out of control
LOST
>NOT A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY ANYMORE
MAJOR LOSS

sorry, this thread is for first world countries, flips and burgers please leave, fuck me how many other things do we need to be world champion at?

Their most well known citizen is a manlet boxer who boxes other manlets. Pretty pathetic

it might as well be true, since Australians are the cancer of the Phillipines
>biggest serial killer pedo in the country's recent history is an Aussie
>Aussie sex tourism everywhere
>get wasted and litter everything like a fucking non-white subhuman
>impregnate girls, leave and never show up again like a fucking nigger

Australia literally had to fix a fight to make them feel like they're good at something.
>Australia proud of this, so proud it's pretending that it's now first world.
This shit completely went straight to your heads.

>L-look at these unofficial punch stats

Pls horn outworked pacman and avoided any power punches

>ass pained flips

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You cunts got butthurt last time when he lost to Mayweather

>Pls horn outworked pacman and avoided any power punches
Judges and ref worked the brown guy.

I have a theory

Manny is an outspoken and proud Catholic, as is a lot of the Philipines.
Manny prayed like he was being sentenced to death before and after the fight, calling for anything he could to help him.

Now, Manny is more than a national hero in Flipland, he's a god, and when manny says god will always help when you ask flips believe it.

So, Manny loses.
Australia just destroyed the Filipines greatest ever sportsman and so much more, this man was a devout Catholic, how did he lose? god was on his side? our manny?

>tfw Aussie irl shitposting just destroyed the catholic religion in FlipLand taking away the last barrier isis has there away
>tfw Horn just turned Flipland into an islamic state

the highest order of bantz, proud lads

are you saying we interfered with something we shouldn't have?
;^)

Hahha stupid americunt, Australia consistently comes 2nd to Norway in global living standards measures.

Try not to get shot in the street :^)

Plastic walmart chairs lmao. i see they robbed the audience as well.

M-manny won in s-slow motion

This shit got me in tears. Australia Number 1! Fucking island nog's let this shit happen. Hahahaha
They said boxing was dead.
They said boxing is rigged.
Then Australia happened.
IT WASN'T EVEN SUTTLE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

This

It's extra personal for Flips as they all have a family member who's been fucked by a fat 50yo Australian

next time we'll get flips to organize it

>horn avoided any power punches
kek, I know this is bait, but still made me smile

Whites be taking over boxing

>independent.co.uk/news/world/in-germany-they-treat-paedophiles-as-victims-not-offenders-10387468.html

least the fuckers go to jail for life here and are bashed everyday.
Sorry lad, forgot you were an islamic state and pedos are welcomed

kek the flips gonna have to throw away their pacman action figures and take down their shrines to their only person of worth now

Pacquiao has been past his prime for long now. He doesn't juice anymore (or not enough) when he should. And he has all kinds of other things in his mind besides boxing. You cannot be a politician and a boxer at the same time.

If anything that proves that Gayweather's """victory""" only happened because Pacquiao is already washed-up. Nigboy stalled until he was sure he could win.

>german flag spamming pro Pac in every thread
fuck Im sorry Germany, you got flips to deal with as well as sandniggers now

hopefully they'll cancel each other out

Don't get eaten by a dingo.

Imagine if Conor actually beats Floyd.

I'll try not to. Also remember in Germany you pat the dog, not eat it

I'm coming Sup Forums after that happens.

How the fuck do you expect a judge to give Anderson 3 of 5 when he only wins two? The best case is gifting Anderson a 10-8 in the third and calling it a draw.

Flips in Germany a real? Damn are they the Muslim ones retiring from isis?
RIP yurop

torres would prob get topped finally