Cuck Core Is CHARTING

Where were you when Cuck-Core went mainstream?

I don't know what that soundtrack is but the more important question is did you REALLY have to highlight the billboard URL when the logo is right in the corner of the page?

Cmon man this is screenshot amateur hour.

all proceeds unironically go toward legal fees for a fat greek guy who is being sued by Maddox from the Best Page In The Universe fame. GiveAsteriosAids.com

I was doing that post-post-ironically

>giving money to someone who uses alt-right phraseology
go back to Sup Forums

good thread

8 YEARS

This isn't my home board, are all of the tripfags on Sup Forums this cancerous?

good thread

It was a Sup Forums tripfag that originally coined the pleb/patrician dichotomy on Sup Forums. We don't have shit to prove to you.

Sup Forums has influenced mainstream culture significantly
the only other boards that have are Sup Forums and Sup Forums
fuck off

>are all of the tripfags on Sup Forums this cancerous?
There are barely any tripfags left on Sup Forums anymore, and it used to be way better back then when there were a lot of tripfags.

>Sup Forums has influenced mainstream culture significantly
No, it hasn't.

you're retarded if you unironically believe Sup Forums has had any influence on tastemaking except for serving as the headquarters for ded gribs and grimesfags (irrelevant shit)

Why don't you suck his dick while you blog about it

Name one (1) fucking example

So you're just from Sup Forums. You could have just said that upfront.

There's a very particular audience for this kind of thing and Sup Forums isn't it.

funnily enough, the tripfag in question emigrated to Sup Forums which it seems is your home

i'm talking about how we started a meme that got on twitter and got huge last year faggots

What am I listening to? I'm familiar with Maddox but can someone give a brief summary?

?

Do you feel in charge?

>shilling for the dick show in almost 2018
let me guess, you're also paying for hydewars

There's nothing inherently wrong with posting on Sup Forums

Maddox made a podcast with Dick Masterson but Dick banged Maddox's ex, so Maddox ended the show. Then Maddox called Dick a rape apologist and he and his GF tried to get Dick's GF fired (who happens to be the ex from earlier in the story). Maddox's GF subsequently got a restraining order slapped on her because of that, and now Maddox is suing Dick and everyone Dick assosiates with for 20 million dollars for defaming him and stealing his fans. Hence all of the stuff in the album about Maddox being a cuck.

Dick doesn't get anything from this, only the sneaky greek does. GiveAsteriosAIDS.com