**breaths in**

**breaths in**
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*coffs a little**
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hey man nice thread

good thread

filtered

also good thread

very excellent thread

High quality thread, my dudes

the reason this threads good is this is the only reaction someone with decent taste will have upon hearing the whole thing
good thread my guy

suck my cock

sent ;)

fag

nice post bug boy

I fucking hate reddit trip fags

decent posts

Will this be the album where Eminem Stans finally admit their "rap god" isn't perfect?

I've seen people defend fucking Recovery and Encore but I doubt people will defend this.

is it really that bad?

not from reddit buddy :)
you'd be surprised at how many retards there are in middle america

What a good thread, man.

Above average quality to the original post in this thread.

no
stans and the teenage girls who are """""into rap""""" are already shilling the shit out of this and blaming every not-that-good track on production

eminem could certainly record himself farting and people would shill it claiming its innovative and abstract

thanks dude good post

t. someone who migrated from reddit in late 2016

First two songs are kind cool

I gave up during the Ed Sheeran track. I'll try again later

>stans and the teenage girls who are """""into rap""""" are already shilling the shit out of this and blaming every not-that-good track on production
I will PAY you to tell me you're lying.
Please. Dear god.

can't believe i just marathoned this and the only song i really liked was framed. And that's excluding the horrendous dogshit hook, literally among his top 5 worst ones. But at least its relapse stuff

I thought castle was decent. chloroseptic and walk on water are maybes, idk.

rest of it i was bored out of my mind

>listen to an album
>marathoned
Is this what we're calling it now?

I just marathoned this post

Did I like it?

Relapse 2 fucking when? The best songs on this album are the ones without features and without him bitching about Kim.

go to THAT site and check out r/eminem
It's embarrassing how bad some people's taste in music is

you just marathoned this thread.
what did i think of it?

If you have to ask that question, then you very obviously didn't listen to the album.

It's not good.

He’s from Sup Forums. They’re an autistic bunch.

Yuck, another reason to say "fuck Apple".

Oh. God.

You're just as bad elitist clown. You're no better than they are.

hey guys I'm looking for good posts to marathon, got any?

Seriously, how can a 45 year old high school dropout still release AOTYs like it's nothing. It's ridiculous. Or is it simply the state of music and the lack of competition? Doubt he'd get away with Revival 10-20-30 years ago.

yes
“HOW’S THIS FOR A SURGICAL PROCEDURE!” he yelled, and ripped off the yellow spandex of his pants. He had shoved an entire donkey up his ass. “Y’ KNOW DOC, THEY SAY LAUGHTER’S THE BEST MEDICINE!” The donkey began to laugh at me. In his ass. I looked at my doctor’s diploma. It was just Denny’s placemat I had scrawled on with a crayon. I had wasted eight years of my life getting an unaccredited degree in Peurto Vallarta, Mexico. Now I remembered. The patient we were operating on…it was Comic Sans “The Man” Hernandez, a nudist prison convict from General Escobeda, New Mexico. So the VHS was real, I mean of course it was, given how high quality the video was. No amount of CG in the world could make wrestling look real. “No.” Hogan said. “My wrestling’s not real, and you’re not a real doctor. These aren’t even real bushes.” I looked down. They were plastic bushes he had strategically purchased at Walgreens to trap me. His eyes grew blood red and blood began to drip from his face. So disheveled was Mr. Hogan that he grabbed me and bent me over. He pulled out a buzz lightyear action figure. “TO INFINITY… AND BEYOND!” I screamed bloody murder as the plastic buzz lightyear toy went straight up my ass. As I began to pass out, I leered over, at that car that had been following me. Someone was filming from the front seat using an old camcorder with a pop-out VHS tape. “Let’s see how Comic Sans Hernandez gets out of this one.” Hulk Hogan laughed. “They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away!” He laughed, and bit into an apple. “Laughter is the best medicine!” He laughed loudly. He already used that one. “So I said rectum’? I nearly killed him!” Hulk Hogan laughed as I swallowed my tongue. My dachsunds began to cry as they were slowly lowered into the hot mustard and immolated to death. Well hot dog.

good post

Oh, you think the album is bad?

Why would that be?

I'm sure atleast one of you has some kind of intelligent argument

A disclaimer: saying "It's bad" is not an argument

album only had one scoop the entire duration

I haven't

It's not good

fuck eminem. Uwè THE GOAT

Fuck off geek. Revival was shit

well for starters it's hip-hop

if it were good it wouldn't be hip-hop

Eminem sold out and makes music primarily for the people that write "come to Brazil" in the youtube comment sections.

Why is he facepalming?

It's virtually unlistenable until Tragic Endings.

I find it creepy that he still raps about Haley as a toddler.

You think he ever diddled her?

Get a load of this faggot

DELET THIS

I'm better than they are and the album is an abortion fuck you faggot

Eat my turds.

The album is bad because the lyrics are trite, poorly thought out, not particularly clever or complex, and annoying, and the production is poorly mastered, not very interesting, and poorly blended with the lyrics. Happy?

The beatwork was some of the worst I've heard on an Eminem album since Encore.
The political lyrics were forced as all hell and borderline publicity stunt.
Very few of the guests were good.
This was a wrong turn to make with his music after a decent album like MMLP2.

Fuck, my post still has no replies?

trump

Now post what you consider a good hiphop album

Madvillainy

>album is called revival
>you fall asleep listening to it

Kys, you ignorant piece of shit.

People are going to buy it anyways. Why make it listenable or enjoyable? Seems like a waste of resources and time to me.

Wonder how his FUCK MY DRUMPF SUPPORTING FANS is gonna effect sales.

This album actually made me appreciate mmlp2 more, songs like brainless, baby, don't front, groundhog day, and bad guy blow everything on revival out the water. New Eminem still has his lyrical skills, his medicine man verse and sway in the morning freestyle are amazing, so I still don't know how he puts out mediocrity like this. I guess, eminem really did sellout
>he will never make an angry song like amityville or kill you ever again

Of course an Eminem thread would have this many newfies.

this might be the worst album i've ever heard

You could probably work out that these are going to be issues with the album without listening to a second of it