Marlon Brando raped Maria Schneider in Last Tango in Paris

>"The sequence of the butter is an idea that I had with Marlon in the morning before shooting," Bertulocci said in an event held at La Cinémathèque Française in Paris in 2013. He added that he felt horrible "in a way" for his treatment of Schneider but defended himself, explaining that he "wanted her reaction as a girl, not as an actress."

>"To obtain something I think you have to be completely free," he said. "I didn't want Maria to act her humiliation her rage, I wanted her to Maria to feel...the rage and humiliation. Then she hated me for all of her life."

>After Last Tango in Paris, Schneider never shot another nude scene. She struggled with drug addiction and depression following the attention the movie brought her.

elle.com/culture/movies-tv/news/a41202/bertolucci-last-tango-in-paris-rape-scene-non-consensual/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-469646/I-felt-raped-Brando.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Brando's character uses a stick of butter to rape Schneider on screen
And not his benis or fingers?

So it was her idea.....that's not rape at all.

the butter was the lube

No it was Brando and Bertolucci's idea

It was 100% simulated.

>I'm OK with simulated rape, but butter triggers me

Never seen the movie but always imagined it as very romantic and erotic. However, that screenshot just looks like two fat pigs fucking. It's probably not even gourmet butter.

I don't get it.

Did they actually rape her with a stick of butter?

That part's not supposed to be erotic. It's not a straight forward romance flick.

Rubbed the butter in and around her anus

>simulated rape
the actress didn't know it was simulated

at least it wasn't margarine

Yes, she knew. She felt bad about it, that's all.

It's hard enough to get the smell of butter off your fucking hands after you've cooked with it. It'd be way worse for sex...

There is no joy in using butter as a lubricant.

Watch the film desu

Didn't Jodorowsky also admit he raped someone on the set of El Topo?

>wanted her reaction as a girl
>not an actress

>why do i smell of butter
have you tried using soap and hot water?

>"That scene wasn't in the original script. The truth is it was Marlon who came up with the idea," she says.

>"They only told me about it before we had to film the scene and I was so angry.

>"I should have called my agent or had my lawyer come to the set because you can't force someone to do something that isn't in the script, but at the time, I didn't know that.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-469646/I-felt-raped-Brando.html

Yeah but the girl was okay

So they did tell her and she said yes, how is that rape?

It's not romantic but it seriously is one of the best movies I have ever seen in my life.

How is it rape if she consented?

if you go up to someone on the street and simulate raping them without some prearranged agreement that you'll do that it's still sexual assault even if your dick didn't actually touch them
same here

that's not true at all, the only person who would have said that is him- the rapist, apparently no one knows what happened to her after being in the movie

who are other known sexual creeps who are also directors besides woody allen, polanski, bertolucci, jodorowsky, hitchcock, luc besson, nate parker, david o russel...list is already too long...

oh and the lady who directed 50 shades of grey

>smell of butter

nigga use hot water so your pores open up and release that butta.

this is coming from a man who hates all smells on his fingers. Whats a smell that lasts for days? MUTHERFUCKING MUSTARD