Female Ghostbusters

>female Ghostbusters
>female Ocean's 11
>female 21 Jump Street

Who's behind all this?

Really seems bizarre that they keep pushing for female remakes even after the movies bomb.

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=ghostbusters2016.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If the Progressives don't make up some cause or boogeyman to fight, how else are they supposed to fund their various philathropies?

>>female 21 Jump Street

To be fair, there were female members in the original TV series, would have been better if they had both a male and female team competing against each other to solve the case though.

Sony.
Don't worry they'll stop doing them once they all bomb, we're 1/3 already.

>EVERY MOVIE UNTIL YOU LIKE IT
If they offer enough of these shit female movies they figure people will have to start liking them. They're basically trying to brute-force a change in people's opinion.

ya but then it would be bland garbage i mean realy who gives a fuck if will they wont they its the worse kind of melodrama next to mexican soaps

Why are they remaking 21 jump street?

Because the first two did well.

So that means they need to do a remake will a female cast to capitalize on the popularity.

I dont appreciate this constant need to remake and resell old films because they did well, however i understand why it may be hard to create something original.

It's almost as if a small group of people have the entire industry in their pocket, and will be able to make ten times what these movies cost, and have an agenda to push.

Funny that.

Why don't women just make something original?

female 21 Jump Street would make sense tho

>snd will be able to make ten times what these movies cost
Well, considering ghostbusters bombed, I doubt it's that much.

Females aren't the only ones who are being forced by Hollywood.

do you think the cast made the movies you moron

Ghostbusters made enough for them to still have faith in the idea. It didn't break even but it wasn't financially catastrophic.

>>female Ocean's 11
I think this one could work if they use decent actors, even better if this movie work it would mean SJW would have to shut up and accept that some movies are just bad no matter the gender of the actors

is that... David Hassellhoff?

>who's behind all this

what the fuck does the Harry Potter comparison mean

Does anyone know how much they spent on marketing ghostbusters 2? According to: boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=ghostbusters2016.htm they made 229 million dollars worldwide and the production budget was 144 million.

They said they needed 300 million to break even because of advertising, but I don't believe them that the number was that low. I mean. They got THE papa john

That is one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I'm behind all of those,

As in, I want them made and fail.

They are just tapping into a different audience besides basement dwelling pimple faced marvel fanboys.

It's all about them moniez. After a while the fad will subside and there will be some other completely ridiculous fad.

>it's all about the moniez
checks GB2016 box office
ok, kid

Libcucks believe they can actually change human nature by force feeding their dribble

Being so full of themselves while having non-educations means they're too retarded to understand why it won't work

Just enjoy watching the companies collapse

classic.

I unironically think JK Rowling is a gifted author.

Seriously though the black lady was not a main character and there wasn't even a black lead in Fantastic Beasts you mongoloids.

How triggered are you exactly, lard?

If women want their movies then make them and don't just shove your fat and repulsive swine faces into already established franchises, cunt.

Not ghostbusters you idiot but the pandering to female audiences in general. That doesn't mean every single movie has to be a success.

We are currently witnissing a widespread female oriented marketing strategy.

I also want them to be bold bets where (((they))) invest shittons of money and then fuck up

1) an absolute doormat up top being browbeaten into thinking its a good idea by some progressive exec
2) modern day Springtime for Hitler
3) the execs all have a running bet on who can push the most retarded idea into a film

>I unironically think JK Rowling is a gifted author.

I unironically think you know absolutely nothing about literature.

go cry about it.

>he doesn't know

Why can't niggers invent their own culture? Why are they always whining their way into white roles? You don't see Mark Wahlberg lobbying for a Shaft role, do you?

To be fair Crabbe and/or Goyle was replaced, because the original actor was arrested.

Amy Pascal. Jewish lady FYI

Wrong, but okay. Ficciones is my favorite book. My dick is HUGE. Just thought you should know :)

I would like the studios to explain this shit, because I don't understand it.

Sounds like you're the only one bitching

>Who's behind all this?

Their culture is all about steal, so they just stole their roles.

What happened to the rumored 21 Jump Street/Men In Black crossover?

>Crabbe and/or Goyle was replaced, because the original actor was arrested
That doesn't justufy hiring a nigger for his role.

>Who's behind all this?

The last one isn't even right. Zendaya ISN'T playing MARY JANE. She's playing some other character that they made up for the film.

Why do you complain so much about all-female remakes? At least they have a point, no matter how superificial it is: GIRLPOWER. So it actually catters to someone.
Look instead at remakes like fuckin Ben-Hur.

He already had a role as a minor Slytherin. They just bumped him up to croney.

I'm sorry, Jerome, but there are tons of femi-books, comics and other shit out there that just scream to be made for women, why not do them? But nah, let's shit on le toxic masculinity instead by subverting their entertainment and ruining nostalgia.

>Who's behind all this?

This isn't about culture, or stealing culture, or whatever else you think you're rambling about, this is about playing FICTIONAL CHARACTERS in multi-million dollar franchises. The problem is of course these adaptations don't call for many black actors, and this upsets blacks because they don't get the same casting opportunities. One way around this problem is to of course cast black people in roles that were originally written (or drawn) as white.

The thing is, who really cares if Johnny Storm was played by a black guy, he's still the same impetuous hothead from the comics. Why do people like you always make race such a big deal? The color of one's skin does not define a character.

I know you think this is some huge JEWISH conspiracy, about how they're out to kill the white race, and how blacks are STEALING your """culture""", when in reality it's just about giving blacks the equal chance of auditioning for the same roles in movies.

Nobody gave a fuck when Kingpin was portrayed by Michael Duncan, or that Cat Woman was black. It's hilarious how people now have such a sick obsession with identity politics and have been going nuts over something that should be a non-issue.

The problem is that they sucked in those roles.

There are also hundreds of other Black super heroes they can play as.

Caring more about the actors instead of the audience is a mistake, that's why Ghostbusters bombed.

What's next? Remaking movies with all-black casts? Oh, wait...

I'm 85% sure there is some sort of money laundering scheme going on here with these female-centric movies.

>hundreds of other Black super heroes they can play as.

Name ONE that would get their own movie besides Blade. They aren't popular characters and most are written poorly by racist white writers so they say things like "Sweeet Christmas!" and weird shit like that.

>female Ocean's 11
I'm still confused by this idea. Do women even give a shit about Oceans 11 anyway?

The black guy is a completely different character (Blaise Zabini). They wrote him into this scene in place of Crabbe/Goyle because of the aforementioned arrest.

Yep, let's ignore all the emails, tweets, interviews, blogs etc. where they mention WHITE MALE like a dozen time a minute.

I am always baffled by how high some of these movie budgets are.The female Ghostbuster where 144 and feig himself said it would need to break the 500million to break even thats insane

Public domain nigga. Although I can't think of a black movie that could be remade with an all white cast without some major major changes. It would take along to buy "Boyz 'N The Hood," with a completely white cast.

Black Panther, Luke Cage, Cyborg, Grodd, etc

Nigga, bitte

Fuck, I can't accept L being black
A smart black dude simply is not credible

>Black Panther
>Blue Marvel
>that alternate Earth where the first black president was also Superman

Get ready for the femake of the 1987 classic The Lost Boys

The Lost Girls

The Judea, as always

I personally think (as a man, though) that we should have men and women work together, but there's absolutely nothing inherently wrong with all-female team or movie. The Ghostbusters situation was a fucking mess, for sure, but I hope that people wouldn't automatically hold that against other female-lead movies.

How has she not been fired

That essentially "Paper Girls." All those 80s male bonding and adventure flicks, but with female leads.

This picture triggered the fuck out of me. that chick in the last one is not playing mary jane.

>Grodd

I see what you did there. Cage and Cyborg would never be lead roles in a movie, though.

She doesn't work for Sony anymore.

>King pin = ultimte gangster
And they appropriately cast giga nigga. Not bad.

>HP
Who cares he was a nothing character with no lines. The original guy died or something I think

>Django
Original character as far as I know. So who cares?

>Expanded Universe HP
Who cares. Ugly niggress but oh well.

>Fishbourne
That niggas based. Good casting in my opinion, and no real reason why not besides the original. Seems like a minor character who shouldn't matter.

Rest are bad. Especially Kira.

She's still in the industry, though

Not for long.
>Pascal Pictures made a winning bid for a memoir by Zoë Quinn about "Gamergate" called Crash Override: How to Save The Internet From Itself, which was sold to Touchstone/Simon & Schuster for publication in September 2016.

People who are not creative enough to make anything new so they just recycle previously successful ideas and slightly change them.

Blacks do have culture. White likes to steal it. Leave the gay dabbing, baggy pants, ghetto hoodrat, breakdancing, nae nae faggotry, mannequin""""""Challenge"""""", any new nigger dance to the nigs. Why can't Whitey invent their own culture instead of taking from others? This is why I have no problem with niggers or spics playing FICTIONAL CHARACTERS who were white in the original. Eye for an Eye, cracker.

>implying that vapid bitch actually wrote the books

You call that culture?
Top kek

There's no such thing as black or white culture.

She is playing Mary Jane. Her character was Originally going to be an OC, BUUUUUUT Sony decided to change that.

>female 21 Jump Street
Apparently Sony isn't tired of getting visits from the JUST man

Pretty soon woman are going to start raping men as payback from wayback.
They are only getting stronger

I guess we'll find out pretty soon considering there's supposed to be a Spider-Man trailer attached to Rogue One.

Any thing Niggers do that is uniqure to their baboon society, Whitey will IMMEDIATELY jump on it. Hip Hop is a culture. White man likes it, just not when Niggers are involved.

Studio executives all assumed HRC would be elected, and green-lit a bunch of fem-empowerment reboots to go with the times.

they know these movies are going to bomb, but the point isnt to make money, its to spur controversy. The real money maker is the gender battle thats going on at the moment and getting as many people as possible to buy into it.
the use these movies as a tactic to inflame and harden the resolve of, well, us. the same was as they heavy handed police tactics at standing rock serves only to harden the resolve of the protesters and get them more public support

>"LOL fuck white men it's time for them to die like c'mon it's literally current year now, bye boys"
>"LOL we're not gonna pander to you any more silly white boys"
>movie bombs
>WHITE MEN DIDN'T GO SEE OUR MOVIE THATS WHY IT BOMBED GRRRR EVIL WHITE MEN

I think its just a twist on the concept of reboot or remake. make em again with blacks or females. eh. fuck em all with their boring stories.

When will this begin lads
I'm ready

You do realise Sup Forums forced them to cast Dakota fanning in oceansand forced Warner to get the mortal combat movie going

Warner Bros fear 4 chan

>would have been better if they had both a male and female team competing against each other to solve the case though.

Not really, I can already see how the movie would go.

>the guys are retarded while the women are smart
>nerdy fat guy falls for the bitchy chick and they keep their relationship a secret
>relationship is revealed in the last act, much to jock dude's surprise
>both teams have to work together in the finale

I'll take my check now please.

The director realised he fucked up
He is now going to make oceans 8 Dakota fanning in booty shorts
The studio went into panick mode when they started shooting scenes of Sandra Bullock and Ann hathaway and went with tv's idea of just having the movie be Matt Damon rough sexing Dakota fanning

I'd watch the fuck out of Marky Mark as Shaft.

There was a 21 jump street/men in black crossover??