Why aren't you betting all your dollars on McGregor after tonight's fight?

Why aren't you betting all your dollars on McGregor after tonight's fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BV60OlLgsUf/?taken-by=floydmayweather
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because I don't want to lose money.

Because Mayweather is good. Pacroids has always been shit.

After McGregor KO's Mayweather, McGregor vs Horn is the money fight.

I'm not cuz im broke lol

Because no amount of fixing or bribery can even touch that fight

>Look at this wild robbery, goyim! Think of all the money you could have made... such a shame you missed out. But there's another lopsided fight coming up, scheduled on your lucky day! Now hand over the shekels, wouldn't want to miss out again, would you?

>boxing match in Australia featuring Australian vs non-australian
>Australian wins

>boxing match in America featuring American vs non-american
Fill in the blank, if anything you need to double down on Mayweather right now

This but unironically

BETTING IS FOR DEGENERATES> FUCK OFF

white people fixing fights so minorities dont win. nothing surprising here.

He's such absolute total dogshit that the fight is unfixable. He won't land a clean shot.

Because Mayweather is the guy running everything. You think he's going to fix the fight so he loses?

Shouldn't you be drinking petrol?

McGregor - GGG after the 49-1

Because Mayweather won't leave it up to the judges. He's knocking McGregor the fuck out.

If anything, Floyd will take notice and be more concerned and careful about McGregor now.

instagram.com/p/BV60OlLgsUf/?taken-by=floydmayweather

discuss

conors health would be seriously at risk if he got into the ring with GGG

Mayweather has never underestimated anyone in his life. He's the most calculated man in sports history

I have $500 on Conor. Floyd is old and busted and Conor has a better than 20% chance of overpowering him and laying him out.

If it goes past the 1 minute mark of round 2 fucking forget it though we're getting another boring Gayweather decision fest.

im investing all my money in McGregor-coin

pacman lost that fight tho

delusional post

he doesn't stand a snowflakes chance in hell

McGregor is a fucking BUM kek, absolutely no head movement, jab or footwork whatsoever, literally lives off counter punching cab driving tribal tattoo motherfuckers who walk face first with their hands down to him.

He's not a good fighter period. Let alone a boxer. He just caught the zeitgeist of the time by being an outspoken clown with a favourable Irish accent.

I know amateurs that would beat this mick who have part time jobs in retail. If UFC wasn't the turd polishing king he'd have been found out by now.

accurate post

if his instagram videos are anything to go by he's worse on the bag than I am, looks downright bad

Because mayweather won't give a good fight like pac did. He will just run and jab the whole fight.

Any chance that Conor gets frustrated by Gayweather's running all night, and takes him down and just pounds the shit out of him? Just beats his black ass until his knuckles bleed and Gayweather's face is ground to a fine paste. There'd be a lawsuit but Dana would pay it to get Conor back in UFC. I give it like 50/50.

no lol, they're like 5'8 manlets, the ref will probably be able to separate them with ease. Its not like you have real fighters trying to hurt each other. Pic related is what a normal person looks compared to these midget fighters.

Heavyweight is the only true weight class, everything else is just manlet sympathizing and trying to make more money off of degenerate gamblers. Remember, you can't call yourself "the best fighter in the world" if some average dude with a beer belly can easily kick the shit out of you because he has 100lb and 5 or 6 inches on you

Conor would get a death penalty. Or literally, he'd end up in jail with a debt that he wouldn't be capable of paying for the next thousand years. I am sure Floyd has thought of that danger and it has been mentioned somehow in all the contracts those guys sign.

Why would I bet on a fixed fight against the guy who's fixed to win?

If their fight is also fixed.

>putting a pseudo """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'fighter"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" like McGregor in a real boxing match

I'll just watch this fight to see this stupid mick get the green punched out of him while I have a hearty laugh.

as much as I like to watch UFC fights because they're just dumb entertainment, a UFC fighter like Connor McGregor isn't suited for a boxing match. He's l i t e r a l l y agreeing to not use half of his abilities while Mayweather uses all of his.

He gon' die.

If he doesn't mind losing his massive payday for being a retard.

literally cringed

You really think some out of shape guy with a beer belly could go toe-to-toe with any professional fighter just because he's taller/bigger? That's just crazy, man.

>boxing
>half of mma
lol the city of casuals

this is a bad post but McGregor is going to get destroyed

Please, if you're thinking of betting against Mayweather, instead just send your money to me. It'll be the same result for you

>lets put a wrestler who might occasionally throw punches in a boxing match

I think I already saw this. It was when Rocky fought Hulk Hogan.

Save yourself the money and just watch Rocky/Hogan from Rocky III. It's free on YouTube and more entertaining than the jab/run/hug fest we're going to get from Mayweather.

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." - Conor McGregor

How many press conferences are there planned?

conor should become a boxer.... better money

if i was going to make 100 million for a fight I think i'd retire for life afterwards

If he's 6'3, 250lb ya I do

Mayweather is only cautious against people who actually know how to box, Conor won't even be able to stop himself from being hit

Because it's a dumb bet.