Why do europeans get so upset when they learn you can walk into a store and walk out with pic related in under 5...

Why do europeans get so upset when they learn you can walk into a store and walk out with pic related in under 5 minutes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd like to have a gun, but not this one, it is ugly, only poor taste (american) people would buy this

I can't possibly foresee any dangerous consequences to mentally ill people being given free fully automatic tactical strategic assault weapons when they buy a bag of Krispy Kremes. None whatsoever.

this
it looks like toy from walmart that kills

so much misinformation in this post it hurts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting

not a fan of getting shot hől

because libertarian gene went to America long time ago, and manlyness gene is about to disapear here

>be american
>get shot

All verifiable factoids, my girthy friend.
Twenty-eight dead, so chilling. Terribly sad.

I dont care

I don't really understand why so many irish people are anti gun and laugh at the USA. If we had the same gun laws as America we would've fucked the UK with ease during the troubles

>why do europeans get so upset when mentally ill people who wants to shoot up a school can walk into a store and buy a gun in under 5 minutes?

because we care about not getting our asses shot, cletus

Why do americans like shooting people?

>america
it's shoot or get shooted man

to be fair, the gun has to be semi-automatic

it builds character
must explain why euros are all sissies

>it builds character
explain

>mom! mom! I didn't shot anyone today at school!
Good son, here have a burrito.

Why does the international community get so upset when they learn you can walk to your local gun shop using child labor and walk out with with pick related in under 30 seconds?

well let's be realistic here, it's not going to be fully automatic as those are heavily restricted. on a hilarious note, because fully automatic weapons are so prohibitively expensive and restricted the number of crimes committed and accidents are very low.