Miguel Berchelt vs Takashi Miura
Jezreel Corrales vs. Robinson Castellanos
Joe Smith Jr. vs. Sullivan Barrera

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dj9esk2kfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for 115-112 Manny

pacquiao had it coming, seeing how he refballed Marquez in their 1st and 3rd fight.
Not that it matters tho, based Dinamita knocked his faggot chink ass out in 2012 in a glorious way to make up for it.

Samefag, and no

>being THIS MAD

I havent seen one clean main event this year lads.
Almost all the fights have ended with controversy.

When will boxing get a better judging system?

anyone have the replay to ESPN salt?

So we /asp/ now?

OK

Anyone upload the stream? Gotta re-watch it!

>ESPN, said to be by geologists, the greatest salt mine discovered by man thus far

I want boxing to die after what I've just witnessed

just woke up and saw jeff horn had won. open Sup Forums and saw litterally 10 boxing threads. I dont even know which /box/ thread is the right one.
what the fuck happened?

Pacquiao got robbed. I'd also like to note that pacquiao got headbutted twice. Each opening up huge cuts on the top of his head.

S-sauce on that pic?

The scorecards are ridiculous

HORNED
O
R
N
E
D

I will watch the fight later but yeah I guessed about robbery.
I am more surprised by seeing this many threads on Sup Forums, did boxing just became mainstream because of espn?

That's Rin from New Game!

>one of the judges was actually Argentinian

lol didn't watch the fight as I assumed Horn would get TKOd mid rounds

was it really as much as a robbery as the casuals claim?

This is the risk with Australia. Go there and sell 60,000 tickets easily for a big fight but you start the fight minus 5 points

I'd say the robbery is a bit exaggerated but not by a lot. I'm honestly more angry at the fact that Horn fought so damn dirty and the Ref didn't do shit.

Nah. There are a lot pactards.

I remember a recent match that was called with a KO at the bell. It was fair as the punch was thrown before, but connected after.

Don't let it go to the judges, or as I like to say DLITGTTJ

winning against horn shouldn't be a problem for the other welterweight champions
hope a unification fight gets done quickly

Crooked judging power ranking:

1. Australia
2. Las Vegas
3. Britain
4. Germany

I can score most of the fight better than the average judge, I swear to god. I'm not saying that this fight was scored wrong (didn't see it) but holy shit, I've seen some shitty scorecards these recent years. I gonna have a talk with my compadre Mendoza to let me judge some fights.

What's Crawford going to do after beating Indongo? Pacquiao fight is dead in the water

Fight Horn or Garcia-Broner (we know it will never happen)

AHAHAHA yesterday I said I wanted a controversial decision to piss off pacroid dickriders and it happened, thank you Australian judging

If Mikey knocks Broner out there will be calls for that but Haymon might not want it

One fight doesnt put Australia higher than all the shit that happen all the time in your fucking country or in Germany. Also Las Vegas isnt as crooked as you think.

Germany and Russia are probably the fairest of the major boxing nations nowadays, aside from Japan who robs their own fighters

It's not one fight, look at Mundine v Green this year. Las Vegas is worse than Britain, that's why Mayweather only fights there.

>I'm honestly more angry at the fact that Horn fought so damn dirty and the Ref didn't do shit.
This. Don't care who won, the amount of headlocks and the two "accidental" headbutts were laughable.

I don't know what fight Waleska was watching but he/she(?) is wrong as fuck. No way in hell did Horn win 9 rounds. I actually agree with the other judges except that the 9th was a 10-8 round for Pacquiao.

>boxing in big trouble in modern era
>guise we must work hard to clean up and save
>blatantly rob legend of the sport
wew

The Fight

youtube.com/watch?v=-dj9esk2kfY

>I actually agree with the other judges except that the 9th was a 10-8 round for Pacquiao.

just watched that round, don't think it was close to a 10-8. Horn was in bad state but Pacman didn't really look close to getting him out , I think the commentators might have swayed you.

>its a casual fans get upset at a close fight and call it a robbery episode

>it's a contrarian muppet defending a bad decision-post

>caring about manlet fights

Does this result confirm that Filipinos are not in fact the most powerful race in the world?

just watched it, but I wanted to see the faces when the winner was announced :(

Anyone else happy for horn? Even his own boxing highlights on YouTube were flooded by dislikes by manny fans, everybody said he had no chance, was going to get stopped, how the fight was patethic, how he's a bum but he proved he deserved to be in the ring that day

wuhuuu, brähmer confirmed for world boxing super series, it's getting better

I don't get why they shit on him, its not like he told the judges what to do. If he lost people would have been saying how much of a warrior he is and how Mayweather should learn from him etc.

for the super middleweight? who else is in?

I know Groves is

I hope he gets a rematch, KOs Pac and ends asian masculinity forever

yes for supper mw
jamie cox and that skoglund guy

kinda underwhelming in comparison to cruiserweight. I guess Groves will be a strong favourite to win it unless Ramirez gets added.

CW was easy to put together as it's full of literally who Russians and Africans who usually fight for a pocketful of rands and rubles

>boxing legend lost to a school teacher

Lmao

>Mundine v Green
You know they're both Australian, right?

One of the judges had it 98-90

I'm not saying the fight wasn't rigged, I'm saying that it wasn't home cooking.

yes, they really need ramirez to get the attention they want

Saw Eddie Hearn say Dirrell was fucking about trying to get the Callum Smith fight moved from LA to his hometown when they'd already signed contracts

Based Dirrell showing those pasty white bois how its done in the US of A.

>Who wants a rematch goys? I'm sure Manny can avenge his defeat and this outrageous decision like Tim Bradley 1

Lipinets, Prograis and Relikh are decent challengers

Were Salamov, Mosley Jr and Dapidran also robbed?

I'm hoping Benavidez joins. Think it could be his coming out party

can we all just step back and appreciate how garbage the commentary was

no one is looking for a rematch of a fight broadcast on FREE ESPN you greedy kike

I personally dont care cause I watch fights on a shit laggy 480p stream full of ads or just dowanload the torrent the day after, but if it's on free tv I wouldnt care if I were murican.

Manny should just retire, I hate seeing him like this losing just because he's old and the promoters are clearly trying to use him to hype up other boxers. Bob Arum the greedy kike should just let him go.

There will probably be a rematch in Manilla

i used to box middleweight South paw with 6-1 record
until i found girls. So i obviously disagree with a couch fighter.
Boxing has been stunted by the Mayweather era of safe counter punching
and it has done considerable damage to the brand with the rise of the
UFC.
The May weather v pacman was a very clear bell toll on it had gone
beyond ridiculous.
Horn is what they want in regards to aggression and heart as that what
attracts views and in turn MONEY.
The only thing that pac man beat horn at was accurate punching. But the
end result is horn was constantly moving in and attacking and so adding
his shots up for a total. You must understand that the aggressive
fighter takes the risks for being knocked out as his defenses are down
when he attacks.
The judges score for this accordingly as they should as this is the
fight game after all.
But the majority of couch fighters are unaware of this part of the
judging and thats what gave Horn the unanimous win.
Now you know and so have no excuses for making such dumb ass statements
again.

Slicc brother or Scottish EDL man?

No money for it on PPV in Manila. 60,000 gate in Australia worth more

Taylor. Better schooled, bigger and sets a more consistent pace. I think Davies will have his moments but not enough to hurt Taylor or win over 12 rounds

Jeff Horn vs Bradley Skeete, who wins?

>mfw teasing this flip girl from my college about manny losing

Aussies paid $59.95 (£35.44)

In Australia Horn, in Britain Skeete

I reckon that if Pacquiao doesn't pursue an immediate rematch, Frank may be able to secure that fight. Honestly Horn looked pretty good to me and I'd pick him confidently, even though Skeete is underrated

the only people that paid that were over 50s

Not much between them, if it was in London I would fancy Skeete to edge a decision. Not a big puncher but can box, probably 10th best in the world.

why is Pacquiao still boxing, he's too old for this shit

Lol at the referee trying to call the fight off after round nine. What was that idiot thinking?

1. any former soviet nation
2. worst korea
POWERGAP
everyone else

Money

I'm getting more and more disgusted by the judging in this sport every year.

It it just going to have to come to a point where fights are always in neutral locations like a street fighter game.

Was paid off, knew the judges had Horn in the lead and was trying to end it so pac wasn't embarrassed

Just seen he tried to end it after round 10 as well and Horn's corner told him to do one haha

literally the vast majority of main events have not ended controversially this year

>having to watch this fight with Australian commentary

They gave almost every single round to Horn

All of you FAKE and PLASTIC people should be bowing down to my son

The only one I recall with a satisfying ending was Joshua vs Klitschko

honestly I thought horn won, it seems lots of americans got swayed by their overtly biased commentary on ESPN, but it was close
manny couldn't seem to land his left all night and his timing was shit, he never could catch horn despite the fact he kept charging in

however horn fought dirty as fuck and pulled off about a billion headlocks per round without getting a point deducted

hopefully manny retires and they feed him to spence who will shadowrealm him in the first 3 rounds

manny looked a shadow of his former self, it was quite depressing.

>old legend continues fighting well past his prime
>controversial decision is announced

This has definitely never happened in the history if boxing before. Truly unique, how will anyone ever recover.