Champion

Champion

>that filename
lmao cheeky

Hometown scoring for the win m8.

Guys, if the fight was rigged, on what side was it rigged? Two judges american and one argentina. I'm not saying it wasn't rigged cause it looked to me like Pac had the fight. However to me Horn was the dominant fighter and it makes this fight hard to judge. But when the scoring was shown I realised the robbery that had just taken place.
The question remains though, who would rig this fight and why?

Based Australia. The defenders of the white race won this fight. Horn #1

literally the ref went up to horn and said "man you just got fucked up im trying to protect you" horn lost and there is no reason horn should have won.

the only reason why pac lost is because he's asian and im a white guy. horn held his own but he didnt win

ESPN (owned by Disney)
a failing sports network creating drama and hype for a rematch they will inevitably air. Also attempting to put boxing on their network more to gain some strength again. They even had steven a smith in the studio waiting to rant. Why even have him there? They knew.

>The question remains though, who would rig this fight and why?
Australia. Governments love to keep appearances for national pride.

Why do u simple minded faggots get hung up on this. Jesus. Like Pac said he almost knocked him out that round, he dazed him good. But he survived the round and shut the ref up with his ultimatum by winning the next round.

He was the bully, agressor and winner, except for that one round where he almost got knocked out. Pac could only dominate one round and was essentially a timid little bitch the rest of the fight. Except when he pushed down his opponent like a petulant child.

DJ Bravo
DJ Bravo
DJ Bravo

DJ Bravo

Champion, Champion
Champion, Champion
Champion, Champion

Everybody knows say Bravo a champion
Champion, Champion
Champion, Champion
Champion, Champion

Everybody knows Chris Gayle is a champion

Beenie is a Champion
Machel is a champion
Bunji is a champion
Pollard is a champion
Lara is Champion
Gayle is a champion
Don't forget Michael Jordan,
Obama a champion Mandela a champion
Serena a Champion
Wendy a champion
Shelly-Ann a Champion
958 bolt a champion

Champion Champion
Champion Champion
Champion Champion

Champion Champion
Champion Champion
Champion Champion

Champion we are real Champion

Don't vex if your name not call
We have to leave time to bat some ball
We love Soca and Dancehall
We love cricket and Football
From ah dancing, ah my name your call
Champion, Champion
Every Trini and every yard man
Champion, Champion
Every Vincy and Every Bajan
Champion, Champion
Every Trini and every yard man
Champion Champion

Beenie is a Champion
Machel is a champion
Bunji is a champion
Pollard is a champion
Lara is Champion
Gayle is a champion
Don't forget Michael Jordan,
Obama a champion Mandela a champion
Serena a Champion
Wendy a champion
Shelly-Ann a Champion
958 bolt a champion

Champion Champion
Champion Champion
Champion Champion

Champion Champion
Champion Champion
Champion Champion

but that moment doesnt really mean anything unless the whole fight was even until that point. Yeah he got fucked up in round 9, but recovered quickly and won the next round. I dont think we should be basing the out come of the fight on that round desu. the rest of the fight as we know it is a different story reflected by the stats shown after the fight. I'm still saying Pac, but I will have to watch it again and see if I can make any sense of the judging. And if it was rigged how do we address it? Investigation? New format?

this

>Except when he pushed down his opponent like a petulant child
youre such a cunt man. how many fucking times did horn put pac in a head lock??? i bet you he got him in a headlock more times than he landed a hit on pac's head. horn literally got outboxed by someone 3 inches shorter than him.

t. """""latino"""""" philo

huh? whatd does philo mean

and no boxing isn't a real fighting sport. no one fucking fights just using their fists. MMA and UFC won tonight. this fight was fucking bullshit. boxing is fucking bullshit

I bet you one million dollars a bunch of punches that were scored as misses by (((ESPN))) were actually punches that power through the old mans weak defense upon replay review. I remember seeing replays and was all, "was that blocked? NOPE"

>thinking Horn won that fight.

you're worse than CTR

I will NEVER get sick of the salt of this glorious win. I need moar tears.

"This is to all the kids who were bullied. I was bullied. And look at me now. I just bullied an elderly asian man repeadly in front of a packed stadium full of adorning countrymen. Suck my dick Steven A Smith. Horn out."

Australian wins Mafiaglove

Calm down ESPN.

How is a fair fight governed by set rules and judged by two Americans and an Argentinian bullying?

Jew.

Can you guys get the fights after this?

>implying espn isnt the jew

yeah yeah im a white suprem but i thought it was sad that the white guy couldnt knock out someone 4 inches shorter than him. so thats why he lost.

>thinking Trump won that election.
>you're worse than CTR

It's a joke. My stream had the audssie announcers and i thought horn won. The commentator was great he was mocking espn in the post game for being wrong and talking about twitter shit he was pissed

trump won by about at least a million votes

>US sports media exploded at the judges’ 115-113 x 2, 117-111 result immediately.
>Boxing expert Teddy Atlas was fuming, claiming the 29-year-old was gifted the decision for how hard he worked as opposed to how many clean punches he threw. The 60-year-old exploded on-air after Horn’s arm was raised, slamming the judges in an incredulous tirade
>“They gave a win, a huge win, to the local kid for trying hard,” he yelled. “You’re not supposed to get it for trying hard. You’re supposed to get it for winning and I thought Pacquiao won the fight if you go by the real rules of who lands the cleaner punches.”

WHATS THE MATTER CUNTS, DIDN'T YOUR MANDATORY DEFENCE GO AS PLANNED?

WE WORLD CHAMPION NOW

FIRST ISIS NOW GRANNY PAKPOWPOW

PHILO'S BTFO AND UPSET THE ONLY THING THEIR COUNTRY HAS IS NOW GONE

REKT

Pacquiao got busted up, a bunch of weak-ass punches from awkward angles versus Horn walking Pacquiao down repeatedly and splitting him open. Horn was sticking and moving and flying past Pac-Man laterally.

I made Winking Lizard go against corporate policy and put the fight on because I'm doing my part for boxing and NO ONE thought Pacquiao won.
Horn was tired from working so hard after the ninth but Pacquiao was just as tired from age to do anything about it. It was honestly pretty sloppy, must of Horn's work came from the clinch I'm the last 2 or 3 rounds but Pac didn't do anything to negate it.
Pac is done.

>nation of 20 million people proving once again how fucking based we are
I have a sneaking suspicion every Murrcan you see posting will be a filthy flip

Horn pumped the cunt, mannys 3000 love taps dont count, maybe in womens boxing or amateur, motherfucker spent the majority of the fight tripping over
Feels amazing to see what Jeff did today, proud to be an Australian

Fights should be in Vegas. Aussie's can't into sports.

you're a fuckinf faggot. you should be more proud of the first fighter who fucked up that nig. that was way harder of a fight. the fact that horn couldnt beat pac to the point where there are people like me bitching about the outcome is really fucking sad. the land down under should be hanging its head in shame considering how badly you guys are getting overrun by asians. like yeah brisbane looks nice and all but you could tell the crowd was largely for PAC

Hitting gloves doesn't score points. "Being aggressive" doesn't matter if you don't connect.

If you try you win.
-Australia for effot

Australiafag just got a participation trophy

Fuck send this shit to the Supreme Court.

kek, same faggots saying he had no chance, horn split pacs guard on multiple occasions, straight through the gate.

also
>filipinos
don't you still have some gnarly ass national dish that's basically a boiled egg? go eat some, make you feel better. love you long time.
hahahaha

>Holding boxing matches in Australia

First and biggest mistake
At least judges didn't give more points than were possible this time around

none of those posts were from the same guy. it's really just everyone thinking that fight had a bullshit outcome. but again, boxing isnt a real sport becuase no one fucking fights using just their fists and no one hugs each other during fights

Fact: Australians are the most powerful race in the world

Why was it a mistake?
because Pac lost?
get out of Australia you filthy low income housing filo, also pacman looked old, weak and by the end, destroyed.

BTFO

Yes, Trump won. So did Horn.

Pro wrestling used to be real. Is it time that pro boxing admits that it's all a fix?

yeah but it should have been in a way where i wasnt pissed about it. he should have boxed his way to a win. i didn't see horn box his way to a win

engrish prease fernando

>Fact: Australians are the most powerful race in the world
Unfortunately they lose this power the further away they get from Australia.

>Boxing
>Australia
What could possibly go wrong.

ma rung>g.i
;^)

sorry m8 you're probably not used to watching sport without advertisements and loud obnoxious colorful shit every 5 seconds

next time, hold a kaleidoscope up to one eye and watch the sport through the other.
there, instant murrcan sports broadcast

The Australian Government rigged a boxing match? hmmm yeah okay, lay of the painkillers mate

>sorry m8 you're probably not used to watching sport without advertisements and loud obnoxious colorful shit every 5 seconds
I usually watch on ppv, but I can see why I was wise in skipping an Australian match. If it's not in the U.S. it's probably Aussie tier shit, and this just proves that. Not that I'm not enjoying to see Aussies being this proud of a referee win desu.

>The Australian Government rigged a boxing match?
Horn couldn't win it himself, so someone had to give you a belt m8.

Will he lose it soon?

I don't think Manny could've won this fight. Not even an obvious near knockout could give Manny a win if it happened.

if pacman had to go another round or even another minute he wouldve gotten knocked the fuck out. the judges saw this.

pacman shouldve saved his energy for the 12th like the fucking bitch ass headlock aussie.

Still don't get why the match ended 8 seconds early to be honest my family

Horn was about to fall over

>filo larping as burger
It's the little things that show your true nationality
protip:work on the english

>World champion.
>Outboxed.

SALT
A
L
T

Pac was blind from the vicious left hook Horn landed cleanly, splitting his head open and causing Pac trouble for the rest of the fight.
ref done well, protecting manny

>be bullied heavily as a kid
>take up boxing
>have awesome corner and team
>win world title
>become rich, famous, respected and forever a legend thanks to the bullies

fucking champion

>It's the little things that show your true nationality
Trying this hard only works in Australian boxing friend. I'm not flip, but I think you're people are trash.

probably didnt stop the clock when horn was getting tape trimmed

Horn looked like a sack of hot shit. Repeated fouls, landed less punches, but kept coming forward like the penal colony zombie that he is.

Australia is the ultimate troll land. This time a decision rigged by the jew Arum will allow the kangooros to have their first ever PAY-PER-VIEW: Pac vs Horn 2.

In other new: pactards are a joke

Not many people fight in their underwear with mouthgaurds and gloves on while some old guy with rubber gloves on checks that you don't break any arbitrary rules either.

You're a faggot.

Australia stronk

Errol Spence is going to murder Horn. Judges can't rig the fight if there's a knockout

It is the little things though. shit you can't even use the correct 'your'..see?little things

Just because the US was kind enough to let you and your 25 family members in doesn't make you American sweetie

>t. Manny will murder Horn guy
WORLD CHAMPION
O
R
L
D

C
H
A
M
P
I
O
N

We are like 5% asian mr. 62%

>german fleshlight speaks

we told you about these subhumans, we warned you dog

Congrats Australia. Now bring us fresh bants. I know it's a gold mine.

What's your favourite thing about being Australian lads?

I LOVE SALTY MURICANS
NEVER CHANGE FATTIES

>sweetie
Kill yourself you refugee

beaches m8. also sausage rolls and a choccy oak after a surf

>Judges can't rig the fight if there's a knockout
They can. I've seen it happen.

mad as fuck

chill Fernando

After the 9th, I think Horn went on to win 2 of the final 3 rounds. In the 10th, Horn came back strong cause Pacquiao looked tired as hell. I also think Horn won the 12th

horn got his second win in the 6th
whatever that was after the ninth was pure heart and guts
also anyone who says horn wasn't landing watch the fight again, unlike the left side that wasn't a head butt or clash that split open the right side of his head.
punched through mannys defence constantly (literally split the gate) and landed heavy and hard to the ribs constantly.

TFW: Fucking the Philippines is so fucking third world that they can't even win a match that they won.
Being this shit of a country.

This, basically

>he still thinks murrca is a first world country

>he still thinks murrca is a first world country
Thinks Australia comes close. Get fucked faggot. I'll smack your bitch ass down.

How hard do you have to knock out an Australian to win a fight in Australia? Based ref is much nigguh.

>I am anonymous from X country and Horn lost, see! haha he lost im not upset or anything but fuck you aussies rigged shit

your childish words, completely ungraceful in defeat will be absent from the history books and only one thing will be certain.
Jeff Horn, against all odds, against an 8 division world champion, from a bullied kid to a WORLD CHAMPION

and that is literally all there is.
later lads, going to have a beer with the boys and celebrate

imagine having a teacher at school who beat pacquiao in a world title fight

Horn champion wut now?

Imagine an stralya who wasn't good enough to win a fight actually winning a boxing match.

Pac won that much. Fuck strayyans, the filthy cunts.

>Americans
I swear to god you fuckers are the best and worst of the world. There is no in-between with an American.

Philippines is so shit tier that this happens. Can't into influence. Can't into dominance that even a toilet of a country can swoop a title from you.
Get rekt chumps.

we're pretty tough, the vietnamese called Australian forces 'Ma Rung' which translates to Phantoms of the jungle and would clear out if Australian forces were known to be in the area.
Viets loved Murrcans, big, noisy and could smell them a mile away (seriously, G.I's wore cologne in vietnam and would smoke on operation). Our soldiers are the best in the world, it's the reason you send seals here for training every intake (most lass less than 3 days with the sas isolation training)

We've always punched above our weight on the world scene and always helped our brethren out. Sporting nation, most people play some sort of sport on the weekend, tall poppies are cut down quickly,

We were sent here as criminals and through hard work and some nasty shit (abo mistreatment and killing) we turned this 'prison' into a fucking paradise every bastard wants to get into.
Anyways, I wouldn't suggest it, I've seen Murrcans in Japan when they try to fight, you all have that weird ass helicopter punch style or what?

yeah, pretty hard but you're welcome to try, Murrcans are supposed to be our bros, why the hate lads? come celebrate, fuck flips

>Australians
Possibly white, but opinions still doesn't matter

the madbros are flips. the based bros are %100 Murrcan bros

The 2 Australians in Vietnam where full of shit, and you guys are the worst. You're lucky we let you play make believe in your history books user judt for trying to send help.

>flip larper returns
>spells 'just' as 'judt' literally how flips say it
did flips even go to vietnam or were you monkeys still in a mini bronze age

>yfw Kurtz was based on an Australian special forces operative (Capt. Barry Peterson) and NOT heart of darkness

that's right lad, the best