How do we get /leftypol/ to go back to their containment website?

How do we get /leftypol/ to go back to their containment website?

Aww, are you feeling alone after leaving your hugbox, sweetie?

Fick off to pol dipshit

by inviting /r/The_Donald

The worst thing about Sup Forumstards is how they genuinely do not know what Sup Forums was like before their shitty board was created

There was /new/ before that.

I don't like Sup Forums or their memes and when I go there it feels like Sup Forums, I mean it just feels foreign somehow, not really Sup Forums.

But I really REALLY despise leftists. simple as.

But Nazis generally stayed there before 2012

>Sup Forums being reactionary
Fucking Anti-SJW and their child tantrums.

>mean it just feels foreign somehow, not really Sup Forums.

Because the board is a reddit enclave for t_d users.

What political afilliation are you?

>simple as

this
Sup Forums was literally cyber anarchist who could care less about nationalism and collectivism. Back when degeneracy was everywhere and anyone who complained was labelled a moralfag and blatant racism wasn't considered Sup Forums.

I think the left-liberal free market democracy worldwide status quo is harmful to nationality and culture, and in the west there's a lot of masochism and apathy. once the west falls for good there isn't going to be anybody trying to maintain post-enlightenment political thought as the world order. everyone's delusional idea of some sort of globalized utopia is going to fall apart.
I don't like immigration because it sucks working force out of one country and puts it in another, making the latter country more powerful, but also diluting its culture, and perpetuating the former's status as a shithole.

That was back when everyone was on Sup Forums and underaged though. People obviously get older with time and the sites demographics reflect that.

Back to r/the_donald my magapede

Truest post I've read all day.

You sound like a bitter fedora tipping virgin. You'd fit right in on Sup Forums.

>/leftypol/ complaining about anyone
epic very epic

The leftist is immunised against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a leftist and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

One cannot defend himself against the leftist. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense. Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the leftist wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the leftist really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought the leftist

You have to go back.

i'm here for a leftybf

That might be more because the people who use this site constantly change and most people tend to eventually grow up and get bored of Sup Forums instead of remembering the history of Sup Forums as if it's their familyline.

t. "I've been found out"

God I fucking hate normies.

>Why yes im middle class, living in a first world capitalist country, but im also a communist
>what do you mean communism never worked, im not like those im a based maoist haha cuba is the greatest country in the world haha

No, not really. The whole point of /new/ was that it was supposed to contain stormfags (who kept rulebreaking on /n/) and it never wholly stuck. Now you've ended up with Sup Forums which is a goldmine to the admins because they've given up trying to enforce any rules on there, even global ones

Yeah dumb normies actually enjoying their lives instead of wasting their best years in front of a c-computer screen...

>what do you mean by hunger those are all CIA operatives

>The worst thing about Sup Forumstards is how they genuinely do not know what Sup Forums was like before their shitty board was created

The worst thing about nu-Sup Forums is that they don't know anything about Sup Forums

Ftfy

They haven't given up entirely. I've been banned from there a couple times for posting BLACKED pics.

Though they're just as retarded as Sup Forums - perhaps worse actually, they pretend to be learned and thoughtful because they entertain the pseudoscience of old ideology propaganda books. Or more often are just retarded and omit reasoning or information to make a conclusion in support of their ideology. Meanwhile, Sup Forums is just repeating the same memes everywhere.

At least they act as a counter.

What do you mean?

Sup Forums mods regularly move shitpost threads to /bant and ban shitposters. The real place mods have given up on is Sup Forums if anything. R9K threads stay up here for hours.

In fact it's even hilarious you mentioned this when it's far more applicable to Sup Forums.

Large corporations lobby for the government to have more power, and in turn the government enacts laws and regulations favorable to large corporations

Cry more, Sup Forumsyp

The Sup Forumsernationale will play full boar

Yeah. And the military industrial complex fuels wars to create refugees and therefore more workers for the host country. And it's all wrapped up in the guise of """tolerance""" and simply a new world era.

>it feels like Sup Forums, I mean it just feels foreign somehow, not really Sup Forums.
What do you think has defined the entirety of 4cuck for its whole existence?

>one board
>representative of infinity-chan
The site as a whole is far less cucked than 4ch, simply because the mods aren't paid for by vague jewish forces lurking in the background.

Nice trips, faggot.