How are you holding up, Sup Forums?

How are you holding up, Sup Forums?

Decent. On break at work right now. Get off in 1 and a half hours

drinking an endless supply of busch (it's all i have) and reading desolation angels by keroauc. trying not to think about things too hard.

>getting smashed and reading Kerouac
Stop living this meme life, you'll feel better if you do.

Happier than usual (not saying much). Graduated college today, and kind of at a scary crossroads. So, excited but scared.

album for this feel or w/e

Yeah you're reading. Sure you are.

not very well. pretty sure i have gyno

Can you tittyfuck yourself?

My mental state is absolutely destroyed, but I'm holding up fine. Listening to HNDRXX, The Ooz, and OK Computer.
Congrats user, hopefully you'll find your way- take your time.

I've broken down three times the last two days, I'm beginning to believe that resistance is impossible against what I'm resisting.

Finished my last final today, just enjoying the fact that I have nothing to do till the next semester starts up. I popped a THC pill to celebrate and am still waiting for it to kick in

na, there like a small b cup right now

is it some kind of lewd fetish desu?

>HNDRXX and The Ooz
Nice companion pieces. Got that druggy rainy night vibe. Feel better my friend.

ahahaha people would say it was but it's far, far worse.
Not sure if I should just get it done and hang myself but I know that would be dumb and I'd regret it once I'm in hell.

My mental health is a trainwreck and I am honestly just going to stop fighting it. Atleast I didn't fail any finals.

If it's something sexual, try restraining from masturbation for a while. If else, trying talking to someone you trust.

tfw no gf as usual, except its also cold outside now

Still can't find work and some temp services I've called earlier in the week haven't got back to me. Stressed out and depressed. Weird how finding work
In richmond was so much easier. :/ I miss rva, find rooms for rent for cheap and it gives me bad anxiety.

Brandon are you drunk and shitposting about your feels AGAIN? Two nights in a row? God damn you should chill with the booze pall

how exactly do temp agencies work?I thought they pretty much always had jobs lined up for pretty much anyone. I'm new to the workforce so I could be wrong

I'm content in my shitty life. Haven't been depressed in years. Guess I've accepted my life is utterly meaningless

>meme life

Drinking cheap alcohol and reading Kerouac is one of the memeiest things one can do.

I feel like I failed half of my finals, my personal life is in shambles, not getting enough sleep, and so on, solid 5/10 right now at least I stopped having panic attacks on a regular basis.

Got a final tomorrow at 8 am which blows but after that I'm done. Rough semester but I think I'm learning to cope with my anxiety more. Since this is a music board, this was my favorite album I listened to this semester

I hope this is serious

Pretty bad but what else is new.

Hey man
I had gyno but I got surgery. I HIGHLY recommend it, it's changed my life and self-confidence

At this point I'm holding out on latent optimism and copious amounts of colonial-style eggnog. My band's stagnating with only me and the drummer practicing, and he's having family troubles. Dude's my best friend and stuff's getting hard.

it's like 7 grand though :(

I'm actually doing well

anxious
winter fucks my head and sleeping pattern
think my band mate might be back on heroin

I'm doing good aside from the fact that i've got mild opiate sickness

to all you depressed anons, the best cure for depression is exercise. i highly encourage being in shape and doing cardio at least 3-4 days a week. eating junk food /drinking soda only makes you feel worse and more depressed as well. I've lost 90 lbs over the past year and feel 1000x better and rejuvenized as a person.

>mom died a few days ago
>dad died two years ago
>everyone at my job laughs at me because i'm ugly
>not a single women have ever loved me except my mother
i think i'm going to kill myself tomorrow. bought a gun today so yeah def doing it. see you guys

Im gunna go and get myself put in a physch ward. I am prolly gunna lose my job but idk i want help but i also want to die im not feeling ok im sorry

>>everyone at my job laughs at me because i'm ugly
what? what kind of job do you work at?

Not that well, I'll have drugs by christmas though that are stronger than weed and I'm listening to shoegaze right now.
do some ridiculous shit you wouldn't do if you were worried about your reputation but may find funny, get all fucked up on different drugs, etc.
there's still hope just find a hobby or new friends, i kind of am struggling with a reason not to shoot myself as well, but things can be made better temporarily until you find the light I like to think, either way gl user, hope you feel better somehow

Drinking myself to sleep.

I still miss her so much

dude do heroin if you're gonna kill yourself. it's the best feeling in the world so you might as well try it.

I'm feeling better than ever!

All good my dude.
yikes

bored a lot lately
i dont know what to do with myself, any ideas

I'm waiting for college to start again and I desperately need to finish this time
I gave myself a choice, either I finish college this time or I kill myself

too many suiciders in here. you guys have to fucking switch things up (DRASTICALLY) if you're feeling that down

i wish they would hurry up and legalize weed in my state, drinking is like basically paying money to get a headache, i fucking hate this shit, but i don't want to be anti-social

Yeah that's how they work. Having awful luck, been trying to find something since Sept 13th.

Really well. Lately I've just been staying productive and connected, and indulging less in my vices. My self confidence is amazing. Not a lot to say for myself for now, but I guess I never let that crack me, and by now everything seems to be falling into place. Upward spiral for about a year and a half now

New England?

nj

i'm going to kill myself eventually just don't know when or how

OH!

same

>too many suiciders in here. you guys have to fucking switch things up (DRASTICALLY) if you're feeling that down
This.