en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauri_Törni
twitter.com/AnonBabble

:^)

Shit skin faggot go away

>Epic
Sure feels 2006 in here

No u.

BASED

Imagine being a part of the Wehrmacht thinking Germany will win and make Europe into a utopia for centuries to come.

>worshiping back-to-back world war losers

>"Jeder seben sekunden stirbt ein deutscher Soldat im Rüßland.Stalingrad,maßengrab."

Germany cared only about the Germans, they wanted to exterminate other Europeans.

Don't believe bother. Naziboos think Hitler dindu nuthin

Which is why they helped Spain win a civil war, allied with Japanese, and supported Muslims? Right....

> they wanted to exterminate other Europeans.

Poles and Russians mostly.

They didn't support the Muslims. They invaded northern africa and used the muslims.

Honestly, Britain would be a lot more British today had Germany won WWII.

Right now, native brits are a minority in their capitol city and most major cities have ethnic ghettos which have pushed out their native British population.

I'd give up anything to fight and die for the Germans during the Second World War. At least then I could die believing I was bringing goodness to the world (whether Nazi Germany did or did not isn't the point)

youtube.com/watch?v=9HesdRHzkSE

the ride never ends

Why don't you get the fuck out off America then?

Glorious thread

good thing they gave the shitskin a mg34 woulda been a waste to give him a perfectly good mg42

Because I don't share that sentiment with any modern European nation. I still bleed red white and blue, but some of the shit I'm seeing here is depressing me.

Mg34 was the superior gun my friend.

>I still bleed red white and blue
No you fucking don't, rat

this is right before they gassed him amirite :^)

german with capture m1 carbine

WE

Badass
Probably my favorite image

good joke

You don't know me. You can't even make an accurate assumption about me based off of one post.

ebin

Is that a McPoyle?

The MG-42 was a stamped metal piece of shit with a needless cyclic rate. Kill yourself if you sincerely believe it's a superior firearm to the MG-34.

>bleeds red white and blue
>wants to fight for different country

u r the new el rato

Lauri Törni was a Finnish soldier who was a Finnish captain, after that an SS officer and served later in USA's army as "Larry Thorne".

He was also photogenic as fuck.

what do you mean ?

Got one

It's a reference to 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia', you sad fuck.

you fucking retard any lmg with higher firing rate is better they didnt call it hitlers buzzsaw for nothing

dont watched that shit show.

Imagine that thought only lasting 6 weeks before soon realizing that you will have to fight for every inch of ground and die in vain

Wew lad I'm arguing with a 14 year old

>cant provide solid basis on argument

summer sure is here

fake

>he said, as he stopped responding when we called him a traitorous rat

The rate of fire is too high and it makes the gun impractical- they needed quick replacement barrels because of this and went through ammo too fast. A squad automatic weapon is meant to lay down suppressing fire- there is such a thing as too fast when the weapon can't keep the suppression up.

Save this pic you faggots

Pretty much this. Ironically the Nazi regime would definitely still exist today had it not started WW2

You're a fucking idiot. You want solid basis? Here;

If the cyclic rate of the MG-42 was so good, it would be the norm for LMGs today. Not the case.

Take the M249 and the M240 for example, their cyclic rates are 800 and 750-900rpm respectively. Which is more akin to the MG-34's cyclic rate of 800-900 rpm.

MG-42 cyclic rate:1200-1500rpm

That's an reenector and not a period photo.

/thread

Don't start a war if you can't finish it

The Nazis lost, and that means the world is still overrun by marxists. And jews, if you don't like them. They even got their own country out of it.

Remember that part about the marxists next time some legbeard feminist, nu-male faggot, or tri-gendered zucchini-kin tells you to check your privilege. Remember that the next time you encounter angry blacks or mexicans that say white people are soulless demons and that we should all be killed. I don't even like nazis and even I get the feeling we shouldn't have interfered in Europe.

MG-42 and MG-34 were just used differently. The 34 was light enough to be carried by infantry and was used in offense/on the front. The 42 was way heavier and mainly used in defensive structures (Atlantikwall) because of its weight and massive ammo consumption

Dammit

I like this one too though, shows the opposite of what the media portrayed

isnt this in Romania and that girl isnt romanian?

>Larry Thorne
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauri_Törni
I was reading his history and it's amazing to think he joined the American army at 35 years of age.

yeah there are now good pictures of evil nazis so they made fake ones.

as if nothing on an industrial scale happend :

Checked

>Go back in time to set the world right.
>DO IT NOW FAGGOT!
God damn I hate it when summer arrives.

He really was a war hero if there ever was one. Everyone gets their panties wet every time Simo Häyhä is mentioned but Lauri Törni is ignored even though he was truly the greatest Finnish soldier who ever lived. Not a mention of him in most Sup Forums threads about war heroes! Embarrassing!

Do you know what made him continue to be a soldier? Most people serve in their twenties. It doesn't seem he had a family.

searched everywhere for the original. and i only find bad colored ones and black white pictures.

i doubt its fake.

He just really fucking hated communists

Movie screenshot for The Bridge shitposter.

In early August 1942, a Brandenburger unit of 62 Baltic and Sudeten Germans led by von Fölkersam penetrated farther into enemy territory than any other German unit. They had been ordered to seize and secure the vital Maikop oilfields. Disguised as men of the dreaded Soviet security police, the NKVD, and driving Soviet trucks, Fölkersam's unit passed through the Soviet front lines and moved deep into hostile territory. The Brandenburgers ran into a large group of Red Army deserters fleeing from the front. Fölkersam saw an opportunity to use them to the unit's advantage. By persuading them to return to the Soviet cause, he was able to join with them and move almost at will through the Russian lines.

Operating under the false identity of NKVD Major Truchin, based in Stalingrad, Fölkersam explained his role in recovering the deserters to the Soviet commander in charge of Maikop's defences. The commander not only believed Fölkersam, but the next day gave him a personal tour of the city's defenses. By August 8, the German spearheads were only 12 miles away and the Brandenburgers made their move. Using grenades to simulate an artillery attack, they knocked out the military communications centre for the city. Fölkersam then went to the Russian defenders and told them that a withdrawal was taking place. Having seen Fölkersam with their commander and lacking any communications to rebut or confirm his statement, the Soviets began to evacuate Maikop. The German spearhead entered the city without a fight on August 9, 1942.

see

i see this posted all the fucking time it has lost all meaning. may as well have blingee and a meme captcha on it.

mg32: 12.1 kg
mg42: 11.57 kg

>Come back to FOB after spending the day nuking Soviet tanks.
>Beat up SS officers abusing Soviet POW's
>Do this so often you never get above Panzer Commander when you should be in charge of a Battalion
>Since you're not going anywhere rank wise and you're too valuable to court marshal, might as well grow an epic beard and wear whatever the fuck you want while tank hunting.