Tfw the only famous artists from your state are memes (The Shaggs and GG Allin)

>tfw the only famous artists from your state are memes (The Shaggs and GG Allin)

>Only famous artists from your state are milo and the Violent Femmes

>tfw the only famous bands are Sup Forumscore

Why couldn't the circumcision bill make it out of committee in 2015

There are some pretty good bands from Keene and the area near it, but the NH music scene is otherwise pretty dire. You're either in a shitty bar blues band that only plays on Sunday nights or a really boring chordaholic Superchunk clone band.

It's kind of a non-issue.

>tfw there are no famous artists from your state

Fuck Keene
It's like the Williamsburg of NH

(((live free or die)))

15 states have already passed their reform law to cancel Medicaid funding for circumcision. That's what the New Hampshire bill was for. I haven't written the author to ask why so I was just a little curious.

Bro I'm literally uncircumcised
Let the decision rest with the parents, it doesn't have to have complications

Everyone I know that goes to school there either stayed and hates it or dropped out. For a college town, there's so little to actually do if you're not into slamming meth in frat houses.

I like going to the pumpkin festival and I'll occasionally go to Bullmoose but aside from that it's whatever.
Typical shithole college town.

funny bc nobody in the first world would say the same thing for female genital mutilation

And if you literally just drive the girl there, its a fucking felony.

wasn't brave little abacus out of new hampshire

not that they're famous but i'd be proud if they were from my state

at least youre not from vermont

That's just backwards African barbarianism, there's no female smegma so you can't really compare the two
Smegma and "it looks gross"

KEK you guys have Phish and anarcho-folk punk, it literally does not get gayer.

Brave Little Abacus is trash and no one from Sandown even knows who they are

Right but all the laws for girls ban any kind surgical alteration. If you get her labia majora pierced, you're looking at hard prison time. These provisions may be unnecessary but they seem to set an advantageous precedent for male circumcision reform.

a shitty emo band with a horrible voice, yeah...

Just wash your dick

Some people just don't. I wash my shit everyday and I'm uncircumcised and occasionally the head of my dick smells like cheese.
One of the iffy things about having the patrician dick.

great singer but overrated music 2bh

Vermont might as well be part of Canada.

Vermont/Maine seem way nicer than NH desu.

Hey, at least it's not Rhode Island. We have Wendy Carlos and Throwing Muses. Then there's Talking Heads but they met in RI then moved to NY.
Phish is alright, I think.

>Maine
>nicer
We're the Mississippi of New England

well i live in nyc so...

I used to go up there in the early 2000s and it was okay, not the worst town in the world. I never saw meth back then up there, maybe it was the people I was with, who knows.
>pumpkin festival
I did that one year and it was okay, I think being stoned all the time made it a more interesting town than it really is.

Northern maine, sure

Southern Maine is fuckin sick

Have you been to Mississippi? Maine is more like the Idaho of New England.

>Southern Maine is fuckin sick
Dude fucking no. I've been here for over 10 years. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm moving out of state soon, I would probably an hero.