Based on the writers/directors life

>based on the writers/directors life
>every other scene is her getting railed or sucking dongs for favors
>also a scene where the daughter from the americans snorts coke of a dudes dick which was apparently unsimulated

Why is this allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ty0lyqXDxw
i.4cdn.org/tv/1480739844345.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=5wSw3IWRJa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hollywood hasn't gotten the memo, the day of the rope is near and the guillotines are being sharpened.

poster has people fucking in an alley

>Hollywood hasn't gotten the memo, the day of the rope is near and the guillotines are being sharpened.
what did user posting on an anonymous imageboard mean by this?

never heard of this, but I definitely need to check this out. I love movies that have to do with fucked up youth.

I should show it to my sister, I'm sure there would be a lot of parallels.

The youtube interview is a train wreck.

>'White Girl' Director on Breaking Race, Gender Stereotypes: 'Women Can Have Sex and Do Drugs Too'
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ty0lyqXDxw

If you wanna be a filmmaker nowadays just be gay or a woman or black and fuck as many people as you can, and do as much drugs and other depraved shit as you can. Then write a script and direct a movie about your life as a depraved human being, and accept all the praise about how "strong" you are and how your story of "survival" is an inspiration and how nobody goin hold you down, girlfriend. Who knows? You'll probably end up directing a star wars or capeshit film.

You don't get it

The director isn't writing it for praise only to give you perspective even if it is provocative.

>Why is this allowed
Because it's live action. They could have a scene where a baby gets sodomized with a baseball bat covered in sandpaper and the critics would gush over it and people would praise its supreme artistic message and uncompromising realism.

Degenerate films are nothing new. "Artsy" filth had been a part of film for decades.

How is it a degenerate film when there's people out there who actually live like this?

Do you even understand what you just wrote?

>daughter from the americans snorts coke of a dudes dick

WHAT

>>also a scene where the daughter from the americans

Wait, what

Homeland or The Americans? Holly Taylor?

i.4cdn.org/tv/1480739844345.webm

Where can I watch this immediately?

That's not Holly Taylor. That's the daughter from Homeland season 1, bastards getting my hopes up.

That Hollywood hasn't gotten the memo, the day of the rope is near and the guillotines are being sharpened.

i thought they were the same person yikes

But remember: it's the Japanese who are degenerate. Americans is good boys and girls and dindu nuffin.

>he says on an American website
lmao weeb cocksucker detected

lmao damage control detected

Lmao

Dumb bitch can't even use a microphone properly

Don't get uppity now my yellow-loving friend

1. What a shitty line
2. Getting coke on your dick just numbs it. Do not recommend

Also OP is a whiny baby man getting upset and demanding censorship because he's a 60 year old protestant woman

You people always do this when you're presented with these double standards. You try to change the subject and shift blame by accusing me of being a weeb or whatever.

Should I pack a bounce theme in Edric? I don't really believe in the apotical way of counterspelling everything that might inconvenience me in the future, so I was thinking of using bounce stuff as a cheap political deterrent like "i will bounce your big guy if you attack me" and "i will let you resolve this enchantment but i will bounce it if you do me wrong"

this would be for casual multiplayer games, of course

holy fuck this isn't card games

where the fuck am i

Reminder Islam is the only type of society that keeps women in their rightful place.

>right place

>snorting coke off of some flaccid cock
what a waste

ITT: People that don't see the irony of their hate of this movie and their worship of the dubsman movie

kek

you really are naive aren't you

>How is it a degenerate film when there's degenerates out there?

That's what you just said. Please say you were just baiting.

Films men will never understand.

This is why we need more female directors.

You are just a cis white man and you don't get it.

etc.

>get me elle fanning
>shes no longer in our budget

god if elle did this i would've dropped her so hard

>there's people out there who actually live like this?

and they are called "degenerates"

the japanese ARE degenerate though, they have had films with incest, rape and violence since the fucking 60s, one of my favorite films is from 63 "The Insect Woman" and it has a father who fucks his daughter and his daughter's daughter when they're little and has a whole plot about prostitution

People say the Japanese are degenerate because anime has girls in swimsuits. Meanwhile literally anything made in the West gets the seal of approval.

>oh no my boyfriend is in jail and is facing a 5 year sentence
>should I return this coke to the dealer and work a year or two to save up for a good lawyer to get him out early?
>or should I sell the coke to pay off the lawyer which isn't enough to cover all the costs and get raped in the process, and leaving the drug dealer angry which will compromise my boyfriend once he gets out?

Also, that beaner kid could've just ran away instead of murdering the dealer. They both sealed their own fates, this has nothing to do with a white privilege message the dumb director had to say.

I enjoyed it.

>weeb still assmad

explain then

>americuck still damage controlling

>ITT: americans getting upset at sex
Never change.

>white baby

ftfy

>father who fucks his daughter and his daughter's daughter when they're little and has a whole plot about prostitution
Its not like there is a popular American TV show that has a nearly exact sub-plot. When said father is portrayed as good guy, then talk.

What show?

Game of Plebs

Where you watching Game of Thrones with a black and white filter perhaps? Cause you literally just described the plot of that guy in the ice place.

We were founded by religious extremists who would rather face the unknown and savage wilderness than tolerate eurocuck Catholics.

Not only that, but that show alone has literally every single "degenerate qualities" that he is complaining about

>brings Japan into the conversation out of nowhere
Fucking weebs I tell you.

Why does sex and sexuality trigger cuckservatives so much?

I bet none of you find the violence in the walking dead appalling. Some the triggered responses here sound like sjws.

>Why does sex and sexuality trigger cuckservatives so much?
Because they get off on telling people what they should watch and do.

I just like to remind people of the double standard and then watch as they have a meltdown and try to change the subject.

you need to control the monster in people. you can't just let people fuck randomly

Stop justifying censorship.
They start with movies and media and eventually they'll turn to the internet and this very website.
The state shouldn't decide what people can watch and think.

ahahaha, are you fucking serious
>how is this a degenerate film when there's degenerates living like this.
The retardation I see on this site daily still amazes me sometimes. Sad.

... Was this ever a thing? A serious thing that people thought?

Most people should be upset. The celebration of ignorance, stupidity and degeneracy that we see in western culture today(thanks to the americans mostly) is fucking tragic. I feel like what we're seeing today is the beginning of the fall of western civilization.

>The state shouldn't decide what people can watch and think.
yes it should. Dictatorship is the best type of government. The failings and degeneracy of western civilization after democracy became widespread is proof of it.

The ending was hilarious.

Baby's first political opinion.

Half in the bag when?

yeah we should let corporations do it instead

god damn, them white grllz beruin niggs/hispo lives that put KKK and nazi skinheads into shame.
1 dead fat Colombian!?,1 Puertorican(niggnogg,i cant tell anymore) as lifer,one white girl returned from spring break ^•^´

they just had to name it white girl for maximum humiliation

feeling demoralized yet goy?

this girl is so busted looking and weird but still attractive somehow

Yeah

Yes.

I hate my race.

so basically a more edgy version of Thirteen

>her being white, a woman, and cocaine.

way to nail the buzzwords, I would have never gotten it. Also she dances around saying shes surrounded and dominated by blacks with quotes like "explore her whiteness".

is it anything like this?

Let's just kill the chinks and nips and breed with their pure women instead.

>"Artsy" filth had been a part of art for millennia.
Fixed

>The celebration of ignorance, stupidity and degeneracy that we see in western culture today(thanks to the americans mostly)
There at least 20 European films released every year that are far more explicit than this.

The celebration of stupidity and ignorance comes from the US. Programs like Big Brother and Paradise Hotel is a perfect example of this. But also Idol and X-factor.

Almost got me.

>implying you have to kill anyone.
There's plenty of nip and chink women for everyone.

That's hot as shit.
A girl one year younger than my inexperienced self sucking dick in front of a camera is so arousing to me.
Is it confirmed not prosthetic ?
Are there more webms ?

>the japanese ARE degenerate though
They lose their virginity much later than western kids, most of them even claim that they wish they lost it even later. They don't celebrate loose sex like we do.

They just celebrate scat a lot

Lol for real? We were openly fucking 12 year old girls only a few hundred years back like it was nothing, and you're saying we celebrate degeneracy now?

It's hilarious because I'm 90 percent sure should the world somehow revert back hundreds of years to when western civilization was in your mind supposedly at it's strongest, you wouldn't have a clue on how to survive in that environment. You want censorship? Go to China. Have fun.

Oh so you're a virgin that explains things

That's the German.

Depends on if you count anal as losing your virginity

youtube.com/watch?v=5wSw3IWRJa0

hahaha, why are burgers so fucking stupid? Can any of you guys(and you are guys) explain this to me? haha!

Germans don't shove squids up their asses though.

That is a lie.

Not everyone has your fetish, Hokusai.

>>also a scene where the daughter from the americans snorts coke of a dudes dick which was apparently unsimulated

I think you meant Homeland

No shoving a dildo up your ass doesn't count either faggot

Calling someone out for being a virgin is kinda pointless when you're a virgin yourself. user.

>When said father is portrayed as good guy, then talk.
in the insect woman(assuming he's talking the imamura flick and not some other thing) he's portrayed with sympathy iirc

>ywn see Paige forced to snort coke off an American contacts dick in order to remain under cover

does the coal burner get murdered by her pet apes?

>a woman having sex with someone other than me?!
>SLUT!

>a woman wont have sex with me?!
>BITCH!

Terrible. Take a lap and hit some weights

this film is what made me a pedo ;_;