Why are there so many losers here...

Why are there so many losers here? I'm 20 and I make 70k a year and I see these wh*te 30 year olds with minimum wage jobs and being broke ass human trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm 21 and I receive 3600€ NEET bucks a year.

White dogs on suicide watch

I make 82k/yr and will be making 250k/yr in 7 years as per my career's standardized salary progression

>3600 neetbux
9960k autismbux for me

I don't understand how much you have to fuck up in life to work these deadend min wage jobs as a 30 to 40 year old. I mean this country is easy af.

you kidding right

sadly no, its 188 per week with double at christmas.

I'm reduced 600€ (a month) because I live with someone else and I don't pay rent.

I'm tired and retarded, meant 9960 EUR not 9kk

Agreed, as long as you don't fall victim to obvious traps (ex. majoring in something useless) and work hard, there's no excuse for someone here to never reach six digits in their career

>I don't understand how much you have to fuck up in life to work these deadend min wage jobs as a 30 to 40 year old. I mean this country is easy af.

Spoiled kids man. I had to grow up in fucking Eastern Ukraine then I come to Canada and see spoiled kids whining and living with their parents until 35 because they study a meme degree.

fuck off racist

I was offered 68k but turned it down because I didn't like the company and now I sleep on the floor in my mom's living room.

Native canadians are subhuman trash here. Immigrants are the only ones being successful.

This is Sup Forums, the place where the outcasts of the world come to share feels.

help a robot out

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Yeah i got it, it's just that that is an above average salary here in my cunt, though i suppose the living cost of Ireland is a lot higher.

where I come to pretend I'm talking with friends.

Not even degrees you easily earn a good living with a trade or going to technical schools.

WTF man, that's as much as a engineer recent graduate here

No, that's r9k. Go back there.

oh shit nevermind i confused it with per month. Please no bully

You can earn a middle-class living by working your way up as general manager of a fastfood restaurant. You don't even need anything.

The fact you need to say this means youre jealous.

No it's just pathetic to have lived in a country for 4 generations and be 40+ years old and STILL be working in a grocery store next to highschool students.

I've always wondered how these people don't just commit suicide. I can understand an illegal Mexican immigrant making minimum wage or a Flip who can't speak English for shit but this shit is just sad.

If you post here than more than likely you're full of shit and just LARPing.
Fuck off Justin.

Some people are just dumb 2bh

Sup Forums is quite normie though. There also interesting threads once in a while.

>Sup Forums is quite normie though.
This board is basicly /r9k/ with flags.With a hint of Sup Forums.

Meh, I don't really get that feeling but whatever.

>first worlders earn 11 dollars for every dollar I make

He's LARPing Paco, calm down.

W-who told you my middle name?