The epitome of liberal comedy

>The epitome of liberal comedy

AHAHAHHAHAHA - HE'S DARTH TRUMP, GET IT!?!?!?

Is Chef coming back too?

>it's only funny when they pick on PC liberals

t. Sup Forumscuck

How long is this member berries meme going to last?

Holy shit that fact that your Dear Leader is a thin-skinned assblasted faggot doesn't mean you need to emulate this trait.

>this thread again

Why don't you start a petition and a boycott, you pussy ass drumpftard?

>watch 20 seasons of jewish writing
>complain they're jewish

A real estate salesman turned reality tv star with no executive experience of any kind has just been elected POTUS. That's practically the plot of a comedy.

DUDE CHEETOS LMAO

How do we fix comedy?

>inb4 Sam Hyde

Faggot isn't funny in any way

reminder that these threads are made by shills, trying to get you talking about the show. don't fall for it.

Why are Trump supporters so easily offended?

You just talked about the show.

Keep crying ya Sallys, it gets me moist

But it's not Donald Trump, it's Jim Garrison.

Why are trump haters so easily offended?

Why do alt-rights get so assblasted about comedy? You can't mock an entire industry and think people like yourselves will actually be in it

Wait, south park is still going on?

They are SJWs of the right. They invoke "cultural marxism" when really they're just as much of a culture revolutionaries.

Because it's not funny? Also they treated W fairly, all you need to know about how their Hollywood friends and lifestyle have changed them. Though if my wife's son's mother had a Kobe tatoo, a happy successful white man might trigger me too.

More like
>The epitome of you making this stupid fucking thread again and again

Frankfurt school is real, it won't last forever though since it was dependant on the USSR still being around. Also very original thought, the right and SJWs are the same! Did you come up with it on your own?

It's they decided to best way to fight SJW culture is to be unbearable faggots on the other end of the spectrum.

I thought their plan was to pretend to be SJWs online and divide and conquer?

That's exactly what they wanted you to think.

"the media makes you a liberal/gay/like black cocks/whatever" is basically the retarded low-effort version of the Frankfurt School ideas. Have you even read the Dialectic of Enlightenment?

When did they start making the entire episode in a few days? I feel like the show started going seriously downhill around S9.

It's about the infiltration of far leftists into education. They use chemtrails to turn people queer, use your brain.

reminder if you watch things you know are brain washing you should fucking off yourself before its too late.

Why is it that the brain is the only part of the body that people think washing is bad? You don't want to have a dirty stinky brain now.

Woah, they really made me think...

>Sup Forums faggot creates a thread pissing and moaning about something on TV or in movies
>accuses everyone else of being butthurt
every time

>billionaire businessman that has been a household name for decades and has been very public about his political views enters politics

really makes you think

It's a fucking cartoon you stupid fucking political faggots.
Watch it or don't watch it fuck

>Chemtrails
nigga everyone knows its the fluoride in the water calcifying your pineal gland that makes you catch the gay. Thats why I only drink Diet coke.

Spewing shit like "vaccines give children autism" isn't exactly political views.

Kek don't choke on his dick there user

Why are there no funny right-wing comedians?

Powerful stuff, what a thinker you are!

>this thread
>again

Yeah looks like it. South park is libtard central and they haven't been funny or relevant for 20 seasons now.

>south park
>liberal

so then why did you bring it up?

Dennis Miller and PJ O'Rourke are good. Gavin McInnes has some tolerable stuff.

Keep that booty blasted, it will be popular in the holding camps Paco

Trey Parker and Matt Stone have both stated that they hated liberals but hated conservatives more.

you're all like Isaac Hayes. Leaving the show because they decided to attack your group this time.

It takes a truly intellectual to erase the brain and start with a clean slate in order to learn. That is why education is so pertinent while people are young. Once you get old, you block out ideas and become fixated on your mindset.

That's the type of shit DT has been public about.

The only joy Sup Forums gets is when people they believe are liberals are theoretically upset about something. They don't understand what actual humor is.

eat shit master yoda.

>making fun of President-Elect
>somehow unfair on undeserved

Jesus Christ why don't you people just move to North Korea

It's the opposite dumbshit.

You can only make fun of democrat presidents. Making fun of Republican presidents is something only a dirty liberal would do.

Stellar rebuttal.

W E W

It's not really political though. Meanwhile he's been remarkably consistent with his actual political views, so I think it's odd when people say he's just saying what people want to hear.

No one would care if it was funny, they also were caught flat footed expecting a Hillary win so maybe they will turn it around

They also love images of non-whites suffering.

>he actually believes this

Kek

Southpark has always made fun of both sides of US politics, and it's apolitical in that sense.

What's interesting though, is how upset the alt-right is getting over this right now. It's a fucking cartoon that is infamous for taking a shot at everything and everyone, and pushing the envelope. Seriously, grow some fucking balls.

Did they ever make fun of obongo? Dont really follow Southpark that closely

>it gets me moist

well you're not leaving poverty-tier anytime soon, so at least youve got that

nope

>South Park is liberal comedy

Stay in your containment board, retard

They never really made fun of any presidents, Republican or Democrat, before last season. But Trump is a clown and Matt and Trey are getting lazy, so there you go.

The alt-right is the most easily triggered group of cybabies on the internets, weird because they won't stop whining about safe spaces.

do yourself a favour and watch something from season 7 or so instead, it's crazy how much better they used to be

Is he not aware that the Japanese Constitution - the one the US has basically written and ratified for the country - explicitly prohibits the maintenance of a sizable military force?
I mean of all the countries the US has bases in he chose to bring up Japan?

Literally the first episode after the election was about how retarded the HOPE campaign was.

Viewers respond politically to cartoons that become political. Who'd have thought?

>Thats why I only drink Diet coke.
user, if you want your bodily fluids to remain pure you need to only drink distilled water and pure grain alcohol from now on.

Japan can change it's constitution

It's a fact Trump supporters make more money than Hillary supporters.

What? No it wasn't, it was just a totally unrelated heist movie parody.

>Alcohol
>Pure body fluids
Why do westerners delude themselves into thinking it does nothing? It's literally "Dindu Nuffin" the Drink

Kek why spend all this effort being assblasted though
Trump supporters, Reddit as fuck.

>any given discussion about South Park
>Somewhere there's always "...guys I know Matt and Treys style..."

South Park is a gay ass show. It's garbage and I hate it. It's literally worse than flaccid aids and should be banned from being produced.

>posting dumb shit on Sup Forums
vs
>writing and producing a weekly cartoon show

Did you miss all the stuff with the Obama supporters and the McCain supporters? It was directly implying that both parties are the same, and the the Obama supporters crying change and the McCain supporters crying apocalypse are idiots.

what effort? you're spending the same amount of effort as people ITT saying that the episode sucked

Not without significant blowback from the USA. Just cuz the pres thinks that doesn't mean the military does. Japan still hasn't apologized for a lot of shit they did.

It can do a lot of things, but the status quo since WW2 was that in order to maintain a stable pacific and a peaceful and democratic Japan (and later RoK), the US would vouch for Japan's security in exchange for virtually complete demilitarization.
I mean, the US still has troops in Italy and the UK for crying out loud. Picking out Japan as an example of where the maintenance of US bases is wasteful is a very weird choice.

>yfw loser cuckboys get triggered when we insult their inferior intellect, sad!

Those are Obama's supporters. When did they make fun of the man himself?

>Sup Forums can't handle any banter
shocker

Have a (You) for your trouble

He is almost certainly not. He has way more opinions than he does actual knowledge.

They didn't even anticipate Trump winning, so now this is what we get. Since season 17 ended there has been continuity in South Park, as the seasons progressed the continuity became more noticeable, now we're here.

Even season 18 and 19 had stand alone episodes with a different plot each time, but now it feels like we get a small piece of the whole story each week, and that's not as satisfying to me.

I like that they tried something new, but it's time to go back to stand alone episodes.

So what we have been able to determine from this thread is that South Park is reddit.

a few times

>yfw they aporogize to Taiwan and not Commie China

the ad was made in response to the USA shifting resources to protect Japanese shipping after they were attacked in the Persian Gulf

Personally I think the three-ep-arcs format worked best.

""""anti-establishment""""

South Park is not liberal comedy, they have made fun of everyone

The fact that you niggers get so bootyblasted over a cartoon show that you're just as easily triggered by stupid shit as some retard from tumblr

they didn't recognize Taiwan did they?

Like when?