The big cuckening of Germany

1960, thousands of immigrant workers came from turkey, this was the first step that the jews planned.

50 years later, i go to school.

>mommy and daddy drunk rednecks
>teacher decides i should go to an Turk infested school

>tfw 90% turks in 2007 in this school.
>tfw got bullied, kicked, spit on for 2 years.

Now it is 2016, we have thanks to these 'Immigrant workers' 5 millions muslims, aka turkroaches in germany.

Oh wait! Now the jews gave us 2 million refugees, in just 2 years!

Studies show that if all these refugees get their families in here, with breeding statistics etc of these people, we have 20 MILLION fucking muslims in this country, by 2021.

It was already bad 8 years ago, but now? All our young german boys and girls will get influenced by the muslim behaviour, and they will breed with them.

With that cuckening rate in 2050 there will be about 75% muslims in germany, making germans an god damn minority.

>tfw i will be 55 then

>tfw i have to work and deal with these subhuman idiocracy retards everyday

Is this the revenge for the holohoax? I can't believe that this is real, this can't be real.

This just can't be real.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
bundesarchiv.de/cocoon/barch/10/k/k1955k/kap1_1/para2_7.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's hilarious!

Leave the country. Don't pay taxes to support your own demise

It was your doing. You just wanted cheap work force to make $$$. Blow your leaders and generation from 60.

lmao Germancuck

You deserve this

leave the country then.

Newfags.

>The first Gastarbeiter were recruited from European nations. However Turkey pressured the Federal Republic to allow its citizens to become guest workers.[1] Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, was opposed to such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large and also held the opinion that Germany needed no more labourers because there were enough unemployed people living in the poorer regions of Germany who could fill these vacancies. The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally. The German Department of Foreign Affairs carried on the negotiations after this, and in 1961 an agreement was reached.[6][6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

>mounting jew loving to see the white race fail

*mountain. I should go to bed.

After Brexit, the Frexit.

After Frexit, the Gerexit.

Verlass dieses Schiff einfach.

you mountain jew will be the first to fall from all these italian and french refugees you will see in the next years, germany will be fallen by then, you on the other hand will be an nice destination

>ITT Hauptschüler who whine

>wikipedia

>Turks in Germany are cancer
>Turks in Turkey are also %75 cancer.

fml

Ich kann nicht :( Zu arm.

Moved to an village, but there are already refugees in here..thought i had peace here, it's too late.

Only thing i can do is fight when shit hit's the fan.

Doing Jäger Ausbildung right now, to get my gun.

Don't feel bad, had an awesome turkish friends who was a nerd too, he had blue eyes, totally based.

Fuck you Felix, watch your Abitur privilege right there.

You know how fucked up the german education system is.

They just send me to the Turkish Hauptschule because my parents where assis.

Germany makes such a nice fire from up here

Haupt- und Realschulabschluss und Abitur auf dem 2. Bildungsweg.

What are you doing about it apart from posting your on a Nepalese image trading board?

I am on this buthanese imageboard because i am bored, and because this is the only website where i can post without the police knocking on my door.

I have no Abschluss, not even Hauptschule.

My grandfather gave me his halls, which i get rent from, about 6k € a month.

Learned english from subtitles, kek.

I never have to work, that's why i am here, oh and because germany will have 20 million muslims by 2020.

If you are just here to hate on your fellow country man you should go back to the Grüne Jugend and ban german flags.

>this fucking weaboo neet represents the German right

Makes sense that Germany is going to shit

So you're basically unemployed with little to no education. No wonder you cry dumb things.

It was the Anglo all along.

You realize us white Amerifags are mostly descended from krauts right? We just speak Anglo.

>1960, thousands of immigrant workers came from turkey, this was the first step that the jews planned.

This is what all those lolol germoney so cucked clowns always forget.

THIS SHIT HAS BEEN PLANNED FOR DECADES! FOR AROUND HALF A FUCKING CENTURY!

Everything started when our greatest ally US of A on behalf of our other greatest ally Israel started to flood us with turkroaches for NO GODDAMN REASON OTHER THAN TO FUCK US UP THE ASS!

Since then it has gone downhill. Roaches infiltrated every corner and nook of our society, just like real roaches and undermined everything. The recent nigger and sandnigger infestation is just another stop towards the complete annihilation and destruction of the german people and everything that is german.

After the history books are rewritten, there will be no trace of us ever having existed.

The jews are such a butthurt bunch, it's really not funny anymore.

You just speak Anglo, look like Anglo and behave like Anglo. But otherwise you are totally not Anglo.

>Dumb things
I did Abi via 2. Bildungsweg too. As someone that visited the Hauptschule you should know Germany is fucking lost you piece of shit. And I am not talking about german Hauptschüler.

It's not revenge for the holocaust.

It's the cause of the holocaust.

they vote for armanian hoax. They are not turks anymore . They are german cooks

Ah Germany. Not accepting blame, as usual

It's always somebody else's fault, isn't it?

Everything which is wrong with modern western civilisation stems from your pitiful excuse of a country

>german cooks

>Blow your leaders
Phrasing, Poland.

I am so sorry for your loss of your own country

it's hilarious!

Hope is not lost, because people like you exist.

Those who think all hope is lost don't realise that you are not alone, together we could change this country.

If we, the redpilled lose any hope, we are damned to real hopelessness. Please join the battle.

Create a website, blog, yt channel, slowly redpill the masses, it's the only way we have

Sorry :(

Für die Zukunft sollten derartige Tarifabschlüsse jedoch vermieden werden. Angesichts nahezu erreichter Vollbeschäftigung und eines sogar drohenden Arbeitskräftemangels plante die Bundesregierung, durch die Anwerbung ausländischer Arbeitskräfte dem Arbeitskräftemangel zu begegnen und dadurch gleichzeitig auf künftige Lohnforderungen dämpfend einzuwirken.

bundesarchiv.de/cocoon/barch/10/k/k1955k/kap1_1/para2_7.html

IT'S NOT EVEN THE RIGHT SHOW

>That glorious feel when smaller Germanic countries like mine are now more Aryan than Germany

You know what left to do with the kikes and the immigrants. Target the nose, the big nose.

The reality is that what has happened to Europe is a direct result of both the culture an imperialist actions of the US.

;)

it's hilarious!

The "it's all America's fault" meme.

You guys realize you will never fix your problems until you learn to stand up for yourselves and stop blaming others for your mistakes

Yeah, you got Muslims too.

B T F O

T

F

O

I feel sorry for you, bro.

Last year I was making a road trip with a friend from Nijmegen through Germany to the town of Mannheim. Every rest stop fucking roaches everywhere.

But not in mass like Getmanystan.